Read My Chart Please :( Hardships!

Twin

I am facing a lot of hardships in my life currently. I have tried to interpret my own chart, but I am a newbie! Can anyone please interpret my chart and let me know some of my hardships? Maybe I can find a way to work with them, around them, etc.

In this version of the chart I have included the current transits, with today's date of 2/11/2019.

edit: I would also like to ask if there is any advice for a career path that I can possibly take (based on my chart) to help ease the stress I am facing in day to day life. Currently work for a sketchy desk job that is a dying business. I enjoy the filing and data entry work, but wish it was more remote or an at home position and I did not have to deal with stressed out customers taking their anger out on me over the phones.

2nd edit: My birth time, location is all accurate. (stating this as I believe I somehow confused someone with my question?)

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

I am facing a lot of hardships in my life currently. I have tried to interpret my own chart, but I am a newbie! Can anyone please interpret my chart and let me know some of my hardships? Maybe I can find a way to work with them, around them, etc.

In this version of the chart I have included the current transits, with today's date of 2/11/2019.

edit: I would also like to ask if there is any advice for a career path that I can possibly take (based on my chart) to help ease the stress I am facing in day to day life. Currently work for a sketchy desk job that is a dying business. I enjoy the filing and data entry work, but wish it was more remote or an at home position and I did not have to deal with stressed out customers taking their anger out on me over the phones.
the time of birth of any natal chart must be reliable :smile:
i.e. preferably from medical records or birth certificate
because
if it is from memory or guessing
then any interpretation is not reliable
The ascendant travels one degree every four minutes
and so
for example
if the birthtime in this particular case
is out by only six or eight minutes
then ascendant may have been Libra

Twin

@JUPITERSAC

I understand, but I am not sure why you are telling me this. My birth time is accurate as it is displayed on my Natal Chart.

Witchyone

Hello my fellow Gemini. :)

I'll just say up front that I'm not great at putting all the elements together, the way a veteran chart reader is. Maybe one of them will notice your thread. Anyway, I can point you to some things that are important and that you might research on your own.

Your MC and 10th house indicate your career. Your MC is in Gemini, as is your 10th house cusp. The 10th house is intercepted by Cancer where you have Mercury. Careers related to Gemini and Mercury would probably be good for you, but the Cancer energy might explain why you'd like to work from home. Are you interested in writing or editing, maybe coding?
Areas to research: Your MC is trine Saturn, square Jupiter, and sextile Venus.

Your sun is opposite both your moon and your North Node. The simplest way to explain that is that your conscious self is at odds with both your inner self and your path in life. Moon conjunct NN has to indicate something karmic and cool. I don't know what without looking it up, though. ;)

As for what is bugging you right now, it could be that the Uranus/Mars conjunction that has had everyone on edge is happening in your 8th house conjunct your natal Venus. That's a lot to parse, but think fiery explosions that rock your values and what you love in the house that controls sex, death, and taxes. It could also be transiting Chiron on your descendant.

kshantaram

Premium Member
in case offers clues for self-reflections and adapt suitably,

pisces-jup 7th inimical for virgo asc, stress-delays in marriage-vocation;

inimical jup libra first, health issues, liver-kidney etc; jup lord 6th for health;
advisory aptitudes but under stress-delay;
prayers to saint of faith, offer yellow flowers at alter at home fri evenings;

asc lord mer cancer 10th, aptitude for writings-communications;

10th lord moon with rahu NNode over sag 3rd, aptitude for
international communications, teaching, counseling, singing, acting skills;
hyper-impulsive, ambitious, excessive risk taking;
wear brown hessonite over pendant;

moon-rahu rise-fall in life, prayers for welfare of ancestors,
observe fast No-moon evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;
observe death anniversaries religiously;

sun-moon opp, born around full moon, diffused thinking;

jup now transit moon-rahu sag 3rd, promoting advisory-counseling roles etc;
jup trine venus aries 8th for relationship;
trine mars leo 11th for technical gains; gains through younger siblings;

sat past 2.5yrs transit moon-rahu sag 3rd, opp sun,
health, siblings, initiative-progress under high emotional stress;
and prone to transfer-change;

sun-ketu separative SNode gemini 9th,
detachment from father, distant lands;
hyper-analytical, analysis by paralysis,
good for information processing/information management;
sun lord 11th for gains trine jup;

sun-ketu pain-injury-surgery chest-lungs-heart-stomach-thighs etc;

sat-ketu coming 1.5yr transit cap 4th, 2nd from moon under stress yet,
detachment from mother-motherland-property;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-knees etc;
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers wed mornings;

previous 1.5yr ketu transit sat 5th,
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position-employment;
pain-injury-surgery heart-stomach-legs-sciatica etc;

sat 5th negating employment prospects,
while quick recovery from health issues;
aptitude for public admin; sat pisces sensitive;

sat-mars opp 5/11, entrepreneurial-technical attitude,
stress-struggle in luck-edu-children-position-income-gains-friendships;
observe fast sat evenings taking milk-fruits or as per custom;

mars aspect own scorpio 2nd, protective of finances,
while may not be good for general health of family members;

venus lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck;
venus aspect own libra 2nd protective of family-finances-singing;
sat lord 5th over 5th supportive of luck-prosperity through own creativity;
acq 5th reformist-innovative-mystic;

hope find chart inputs relevant and useful insights to adapt,

do promptly ack, share pointwise salient ground feedbacks how true-untrue,
traits-talents-health-trends-future prospects etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Twin

Hello my fellow Gemini. :)

I'll just say up front that I'm not great at putting all the elements together, the way a veteran chart reader is. Maybe one of them will notice your thread. Anyway, I can point you to some things that are important and that you might research on your own.

Your MC and 10th house indicate your career. Your MC is in Gemini, as is your 10th house cusp. The 10th house is intercepted by Cancer where you have Mercury. Careers related to Gemini and Mercury would probably be good for you, but the Cancer energy might explain why you'd like to work from home. Are you interested in writing or editing, maybe coding?
Areas to research: Your MC is trine Saturn, square Jupiter, and sextile Venus.

Your sun is opposite both your moon and your North Node. The simplest way to explain that is that your conscious self is at odds with both your inner self and your path in life. Moon conjunct NN has to indicate something karmic and cool. I don't know what without looking it up, though. ;)

As for what is bugging you right now, it could be that the Uranus/Mars conjunction that has had everyone on edge is happening in your 8th house conjunct your natal Venus. That's a lot to parse, but think fiery explosions that rock your values and what you love in the house that controls sex, death, and taxes. It could also be transiting Chiron on your descendant.

Thank you for that! I will definitely look more into what you've highlighted for me. I already looked into the North Node, and I have to say there is some pretty interesting stuff there from what I've found.

Do you have any literature recommendations that would be able to help me interpret my own chart as well? I do as much as I can, but I often find myself juggling my free time due to my full time job.

Again, thank you for what you've interpreted so far! :D

If anyone has anything else to add I would greatly appreciate!

Witchyone

Thank you for that! I will definitely look more into what you've highlighted for me. I already looked into the North Node, and I have to say there is some pretty interesting stuff there from what I've found.

Do you have any literature recommendations that would be able to help me interpret my own chart as well? I do as much as I can, but I often find myself juggling my free time due to my full time job.

Again, thank you for what you've interpreted so far! :D

If anyone has anything else to add I would greatly appreciate!

You're welcome. :)

I like Parker's Astrology.