Peace Fingers to Everybody

Kitchy

Banned
Astrology is a wonderful study that brings all different walks of people together. It is without a doubt, the longest-sustained interest I've had in past 40 years. I've used it to figure out things about myself, about others, about jobs, children, relationships, family. It has always prompted me to ask more as I learn what I don't know or understand.

May we all love Astrology more than our differences.

StillOne

Indeed and I certainly agree! I don't have anything against any other astrological practice here on the forum. Actually, I embrace it all! I wish I knew more than I do and hope to continue learning and growing in my knowledge.

That being said, I have so far learned the most through my exploration of modern psychological astrology. Reading books like Astrology, Karma and Transformation by Arroyo, for example, has been extremely eye opening. Comparing what he writes to my natal chart has caused revelation and promoted incredible self growth.

Kitchy

Banned
That was the first 'real' book I read by trans saturnian astrologer. I was like 'wtf? you mean there's MORE??!!!" It was very excitinig. Then sasportas on the outer planets. Linda Goodman was an old school astrologer but she led me to the portal of modern by making me ask why. If it weren't for Linda Goodman's expressive writing and insights, I might not have searched beyond what I knew to be static. I love her forever.

All three of them were groundbreaking in their own way - bridging gaps that folks asked - "why is this gap here?" Sasportas book on Pluto was mindblowing and that led me to Cunningham's nodes book when I wondered what Pluto NN meant in my chart ;)

Then I met Robert Blaschke who changed my life - the most skilled astrologer in any system, in my opinion. There wasn't a question he couldn't answer that didn't lead me to want to know more or feel to stupid to learn. He was an expert on traditional, modern, vedic, probably even chinese. In my mind - the greatest Psych Astrologer to put it out there in all forms.

He was a Scorpio. Pluto Mars coming out of his pores in his approach and knowledge base.

I have myself planted a few seeds of these folks among my friends, coworkers or anyone who is interested in Astrology. The great weird things about seeds planted along our way is that we never know when or if they will bloom - but we still scatter them about.

Inline has a post on the Cap Stellium and I love the dialogue that this topic evokes. Where the ancient meets modern and the Moon relationship to stellium seems to decide how it goes - based on past and future.

Random thoughts emitted after the sandbagging of such thoughts has occurred in my own life.

Last edited:

Blaze

Account Closed
Good post, Kitchy!

I may not post much in the sections where people start the astrology wars, but I do enjoy sitting there reading the thread just to see what I can learn. When the posts start going off-topic I get discouraged from asking questions or even chiming in. :unsure:

Lets all chill and remember to be untied in astrology. The world already considers astrologers to be "loons" and whatnot. No need to turn on each other.

52352600-fd89-0132-f41f-0e18518aac2f.png

Bunraku

God bless you all. I just had to write to you about the wonderful experience I had the other day. I went up to local Christian bookstore and saw a "Honk if you love Jesus" bumper sticker. I was feeling particularly sassy that day because I had just come from a thrilling choir performance, followed by a thunderous prayer meeting, so I bought the sticker and put it on my bumper.

Boy, I'm glad I did! What an uplifting experience that followed! I was stopped at a red light at a busy intersection, just lost in thought about the Lord and how good He is, I didn't notice that the light had changed. It is a good thing someone else loves Jesus because if he hadn't honked, I'd never have noticed! I found that LOTS of people love Jesus! Why, while I was sitting there, the guy behind started honking like crazy, and then he leaned out of his window and screamed, "For the love of GOD! GO! GO! Jesus Christ, GO!" What an exuberant cheerleader he was for Jesus! Everyone started honking! I just leaned out of my window and started waving and smiling at all these loving people. I even honked my horn a few times to share in the love!

There must have been a man from Florida back there because I heard him yelling something about a "sunny beach."

I saw another guy waving in a funny way with only his middle finger stuck up in the air. Then I asked my teenage grandson in the back seat what that meant. He said that it was probably a Hawaiian good luck sign or something. Well, I've never met anyone from Hawaii, so I leaned out the window and gave him the good luck sign back. My grandson burst out laughing ... why, even he was enjoying this religious experience!

A couple of the people were so caught up in the joy of the moment that they got out of their cars and started walking towards me. I bet they wanted to pray or ask what church I attended, but this is when I noticed the light had changed. So, I waved to all my sisters and brothers grinning, and drove on through the intersection.

I noticed I was the only car that got through the intersection before the light changed again. I felt kind of sad that I had to leave them after all the love we had shared, so I slowed the car down, leaned out of the window and gave them all the Hawaiian good luck sign one last time as I drove away.