will he actually and honestly get me back?

Is it a yes or no answer?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

happy saggitarius

The story in short: We had a meeting with my ex boyfriend on his request after a long time which ended up badly. The reason of our seperation were commitment issues between us and the fact that he was for the most part afraid that he would lose his freedom without actually expressing 'his fears' clearly. So, after a series of quarrels, frail excuses (him) and frustration on my part we split up. I felt he had being dishonest. So when we met, although he initially asked from me to be together again and seemed willing, it slipped his tongue and said to me that he wasn't sure if he wanted to on the terms previously discussed and without knowing for sure that I wanted to be with him! Like saying yes without straighten things out first! I' ve erected a chart asking if he will truly try to win me back, but the aspects are confusing to me. The trine between me venus and him mars is seperating, how to judge this..The only hopeful aspect is a trine between me Moon and him Mars, but can someone elaborate further? Am I correct, is this a yes answer or not? Thank you in advance

Last edited:

hypatia

I was reading this website (http://mithras93.tripod.com/lessons/lesson1/lesson1.html) and the comment (pasted below) that if the issues is a 7th House issue then the rule about Sat in 7th doesn't apply.

"Lilly advises that the astrologer be wary when the cusp of the 7th house is afflicted, or the planet ruling that house is retrograde or otherwise afflicted (in its fall, or terms of a malefic, for instance). Except when the astrologer asks a question for himself (in which case she is ruled by the 1st), the 7th house, as the house of "other people," rules the astrologer, and an affliction can indicate difficulty reading the chart, or mistaken analysis. Astrologers, especially traditional horary astrologers, always prick up their ears when Saturn is in the 7th.
An exception to this rule occurs when the question itself is a 7th-house matter"

(I cannot comment on the original question of this thread though - I'm very new to Horary questions)

Summery Joy

I feel safe enough to read the chart, but I can only access the forum from my phone for a few days. Would you help me out and attach an image of the chart instead of this word document so that I can see it clearly?

Summery Joy

I wish I could be the bearer of good news here, but the answer to your question is no. Venus receiving Mars shows your interest and hope in him. Mars, on the other hand, has Venus in its sign of fall. I don't think he likes you for who you are. It's like you are his safety net, somebody better than nobody. You know what I mean?

Mars is in serious detriment being in Libra in the turned 12th house. He is no good to be your boyfriend or any body's boyfriend right now. He has many issues to deal with, and he is trapped in fears and other issues.

Venus separating from Mars shows that you are moving away. You won't take him back in his current state, which is what you said in the question.

I say keep moving on. He is no good for you.

venuschild

Banned
ok, I attached the photo, I hope this will do. I'm eagerly waiting for your reply Summer Joy..
Attached Thumbnails
If I were a mouse I could read this, or maybe a caterpillar!

Ever thought there might be a reason this is said:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/faq.php?faq=horary#faq_horary_astrology_boards

Horary Chart Data

You will need this data to interpret your chart: the date, the accurate time and time zone, and the location when you first thought of the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer.

Yes, and LIZ GREENE HOROSCOPES off astro.com are so easy for everyone to read; can't figure why others are posting these types of horoscopes unless they think some people are wearing inch thick glasses!

this is ONLY AN EXAMPLE at how easy it is to read a LIZ GREENE STYLE CHART:

oYtwc1S.gif

Summery Joy

The files are fine, happy saggitarius. They work just ok.

However, I am reluctant to use the second chart. The situation has not changed. It's not like you have been out of contact for ten years, and suddenly he texts. You guys have been in touch, off and on. I don't think it's wise to cast a new chart every time he makes a move. You'd get conflicting readings.

I am staying with my first reading. In order for me consider a new chart, something serious has to change or a few months have to pass.

Sorry!