Will he contact me again?, When?

AllieStar

Q: Will he contact me again? When?
(6/27/2011, 9:30pm EST, Huntersville, NC)
Background:
We worked together 14 years ago but the “spark” between us had to wait because we were both married. We reconnected last year (both divorced 3+ years) and grew deeply in love, admitting we both had feelings years ago. An 8 month, long distance relationship took place. We discussed a future, professed love, encouraged and supported each other in finding our passions for art, talked every night 2-3 hours. We grew individually and as a couple. The relationship was energetic, nurturing, intellectually, emotionally, and physically energizing. 1+1 = 3. On a visit to his home, he became annoyed, implying I was taking too much of his time.(?) I assumed he was not used to someone in his “space” and responded that I was not expecting 100% of his time. The discussion continued, strained, ... he withdrew. A week later, we discussed this incident, agreeing to improve communication and discuss feelings better/sooner. I thought we were back on track. 2 weeks later, after many mixed messages, I got a break-up email, just before a ski trip and before Christmas – no call – just stating “our dynamics” weren’t right. I pressed for a reason, he backed off further. Another week later he stated my "extreme anger" on the trip "scared" him; any anger can escalate. After sending him his own loving text msgs and emails following the trip, proving there was no evidence of “fear”, he told me not to contact him or he would invoke stalking laws (control ploy?).

This has been a long painful heartbreak without closure. He will not return any contact from me. 7 months later and I am finally seeing the light and there is a tender scab on my heart. But, I still hope we can someday talk. I lost my best friend as well as my lover. Honestly, in spite of the problem I still don’t fully understand, this was the best relationship of my life and I am still in love with him. There was an energy and stimulation I never experienced before.
I am Pisces/Aries Cusp, he is Pisces.

3 Psychics (3 separate tarot readings) said that he will return to my life, but the timeframes have passed. Candles, oils, and prayers don’t see to work.
I am told there is a chance we will reunite with Jupiter transiting my 11th hs and 2nd hs. But, nothing can happen if he continues to shun me.
(I've read the Guidelines and believe I followed them correctly. Let me know if I need to do something else. I will also review this chart, but my analysis is brutally ignorant at this time.)
Thank you, AllieStar

Attachments

• Will We Reunite.jpg
    Will We Reunite.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 17