Transiting Uranus squaring MC and IC

cara4art

For me right now this transit is with tr. Uranus being in the 1st, squaring my MC(17 Sag and IC(17 Gem). As I have commented in other threads on this board, for the last few years I was discontent in my former rural locale, and had the strong sense that a major move was going to happen, which it finally did, 8 months ago, back to our beloved city San Francisco. We have been continually thrilled to be here in our current capacity, and are VERY happy here! Does this Uranus transit indicate something sudden either around career(artist quietly working at home with both computers and watercolor painting in my case), or yet another domestic disruption(of which we suffered 14 of them in our village in New Mexico)? The 15th move was indeed a happy move!

AquariusMoon

Cara, I don't think it's possible for anyone to predict what path Uranus will take. After all, Uranus is the planet of surprise and change is the name of the game. If you think you'll be moving with this transit - then you won't be moving is about what I think it boils down to. From talking to you before, I know you don't worry about any transit, and I think that's great.

One thing I've noticed is that Uranus can move us into new areas or directions in life that we've secretly always wanted or is for the best or something like that. It's a long transit since Uranus is retro for much of the year. I know you DON'T want change to your home, career, relationships, but you have so much going on in angular houses as do all people with mutable angles. I don't know what to tell you. It's like mutable people are being called to be super flexible. So start with the body. I know you walk a lot and go to the gym already, are a healthy woman and into nutrition, but what about yoga? The health benefits are different with yoga, strengthening the joints, regulating the blood pressure, etc. I'm a mutable, and I've been coping with weekly acupuncture treatments. Reiki was great for me with Uranus.

I found that with the square Uranus related to friends/astrology/unreliability/computers/trolls/hackers. It may turn out that there are problems on the Net during a Uranus transit or computer problems, or you're spending a massive amount of time on the Net, something like that. You say yes, and the computer says no. Since you put your artwork up on the Net, this could be it.

Look to the house where your natal Uranus is and the aspects it makes and the house with Aquarius on the cusp to give you more of an idea, your progressions, your eclipses. Look at all your transits together, as they will work together. The angles being activated with an emphasis on H4 and Pluto/Sun with natal Uranus in H4 or Aq ruling H4 (if I recall) can be a transformative change that may be psychological in nature, nothing in the physical. I know you don't have many possessions, and Pluto likes to clear things out, so what is left for Pluto to clear and Uranus to change but your psyche?

AquariusMoon

Cara, I just thought of something else. Since you manage an apt. bldg., I think it's likely that this time you won't be moving, but there will be Uranian types moving in or lots of tenants moving in and out, a tenant that annoys you or causes disruption, is selfish, wants his or her freedom at the expense of others, is noisy, perhaps electrical issues, challenging stuff like that only on occasion when Uranus is active, but you'll be able to handle it. Whenever we have transits people come into our lives that have the signature of that transit.

cara4art

Hi AquariusMoon!
Thanks for the input! I'm loving the flexibility that urban living gives me - I don't do yoga(as it is too meditative aside from the very powerful Ashtanga form). I'd go to a yoga class or two, but they are VERY expensive to do on a regular basis and my gym membership is wa-ay cheaper for this budget-minded, very-low-income gal! Alsom I find solid training gives me way better results), but I'm at my gym alot to remake my body even further.
In our building there is one very demanding lady, but we've been able to handle her. But even she says we are the best managers that they have ever had here, and she has lived in the building for mo ethan 25 years. The building owners are very pleased with us, and really appreciate what we do.
Since I'm aware of the stuff going on in the 1st-7th axis, I am hoping that both my husband's and my health hold up well, but we are VERY health-conscious.
In the last two weeks I made my very first internet sale of an individual item, a 12"x 12" mandala print to a lady in Las Vegas, Nevada which prompted me to update my mandala pages to make it even clearer that these are indeed for sale.
For my husband, tr. Uranus has been in 7th for some time now.
Natally, Uranus for me is in 4th, and it rules my 12th.