Transiting Uranus

watchman512

Evening Enlightened One's

On Tues the 3rd April i will have Uranus conj my Natal moon at 16 pisces 16 in the 2nd house for the 1st time.Sept 21st Uranus will hit this point again by Retrograde motion, and then direct again 24/01/2008
By the way 2nd house cusp is at 15 Pisces 41.
Have read up a fair bit on Robert hands work, though would appreciate feed back from others that may have experienced this conj & Uranus transiting the 2nd house. Also may add that at this time will be the full moon energy also playing a part.

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Hi- please can you tell us what other aspects are involved? (ie: what aspects do you have to your natal moon that uranus will also be aspecting?) Maybe you can post your chart please. Lillyjgc

watchman512

LillyGC, my chart is already posted on this website.

As for the other aspects to natal moon, Pluto is in opp at 12 Virgo in the 7th, sun conj mer sq it @ 17 Sag in the 10th, Scorpio conj Venus trine it at 12 scorpio in the 10th

astro.teacher

Transits mean very little unless there are other predictive techniques used. Transits are igniters and without gun powder that spart isnt going far. You need to see if there is anything predicted to happen at that time, if not, the Transit will go unfelt (we have the same transits yearly for the Sun and the same thing doesnt happen every single year during them). With using other predictive techniques, even Lunar transits have value.

unukalhai

Myself and a few others posted experiences with the Uranus-conjunct-Moon transit on the thread:

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=5214

I'd call it a mostly positive transit, and most wonderful for anyone who is stuck in any sort of emotional rut.

Transits of the outer planets are useful no matter what else is going on in the chart. In fact, the cycles of the outer planets are so sensitive one can use the 16, 24th, and 32nd harmonic aspects and still obtain valid meaning. I've observed these cycles in my chart and they are quite powerful. The key is not only understanding what these outer planets actually promote in the personal experience, something many people blow off and say they are simply "transpersonal" planets, but to also be able to look at your human experience from a detached, impersonal viewpoint. It is nearly impossible to understand how the outer planets are affecting you if you are stuck in your own petty ego and desires for comfort, security, etc... In short, you must come OUT to the realms of these object, that is, past Saturnian self-limitation and self-defeating restriction, to even see the cycles. Trust me, it's alot easier than it sounds.

For all of the outer planets, we don't see the second return for any of them. If we are lucky enough to live to 84, we will see our Uranus return, but nobody will see the 165-year return of Neptune, nor the 250-year return of Pluto. Not until some serious medical advances are made, if that's even possible. After all, with the completion of the Uranus cycle, we have achieved our full cycle of self-definition and identity-building, and have become unique individuals, or at least had the chance to experience all those opportunities, and hopefully we didn't waste too many of them. For this simple fact, it becomes apparent that through every transiting aspect, every house ingress, and every midpoint activation, we have another chance to have the beyond-ego interact with our human experience. Each chance is a gift from beyond, a chance for personal transcendence, and should be used to the fullest extent. To say the least, the conjunction of an outer planet to a natal luminary is an event of massive importance and should not be underestimated. In almost every chart, these massive events line up with other significant cycles.

The outer planet cycles show the greater, longer-term cycles of our human experience, and in fact they are the gunpowder that ignites the more fleeting transits of the inner planets.

The first hit looks fairly powerful, and should focus on raising your every-day conscious mind (Mercury, 3rd house, Gemini) further towards Uranus's resonance, often considered a higher-functioning archetype-oriented spiritualized version of Mercury. Today, the North Node, Mercury, and Uranus, all conjunct within a 1/4 degree of your natal Moon, and the concept is further backed up by the Sun on your 3rd Koch house cusp and a tight Mercury-Mercury square at exact Uranus-Moon conjunction. You'll also be under the Sun-Sun trine, a time of year very good for setting goals and seeing the progress we've made since our solar return. Furthermore, Transiting Saturn trines your Mercury, indicating a positive, easily-flowing relationship between your mind and Saturn's energy, so he'll be working to build rather than restrict and limit.

Last edited:

lillyjgc

Senior Member, Educational board Editor
Watchman 512- sorry- can you tell me where your chart is? I can't seem to find it. lillyjgc

flea

Hi Guys,

I have a few uranus transits coming up over the next two months. Uranus opp Pluto, Uranus sq Sun and then a month later Uranus opp uranus. I was interested in finding which predictive techniques astro teacher is talking about to ghelp with the interpretation of the transits. I can attest to Pluto conjunct natal sun as being when major stuff happened for me personally.

To me there is potential for a lot of surprising stuff to allow change to happen. Whether I allow whatever happens to be or not will indicate the upseeting quality I suppose.

Love&Light
Flea

AquariusMoon

watchman512 said:
LillyGC, my chart is already posted on this website.

As for the other aspects to natal moon, Pluto is in opp at 12 Virgo in the 7th, sun conj mer sq it @ 17 Sag in the 10th, Scorpio conj Venus trine it at 12 scorpio in the 10th

Your natal Uranus is in H7, and Saturn is transiting H7, so relationships will be highlighted. You'll be meeting some Uranian-type people now who will become important to you, influence your values. With Uranus you always get what you least expect, but some of the ways this transit will play out will have to do with changes to the job/career front, likely a home move or change to the home, and maybe even a trip. With Uranus in 2, your values will change in some way. You'll spend your money on Uranian things like astrology + technology, go to workshops, seminars, that sort of thing. Fun!

H2 is ruled by Neptune, and your Moon trines Neptune and Venus in 10 as well as your MC. How lovely! Trines bring ease. This will also be financial. The square to Mercury will bring action. Mercury rules your H5. Sounds like a relationship. Uranus has separated from Pluto, but when Uranus retros it will oppose H8 Pluto again. Your Pluto was also aspected by the last lunar eclipse, so is active. Pluto rules your MC. Again, sounds financial + career + relationship related. Saturn will conj H7 Mars (for the last time!) and trine Mercury. Mars rules H3 - communication, contracts, driving, siblings.

watchman512

Well i have just returned from spending 14 days in Japan :).
Stayed with priests & monks in a Shingon Buddhist temple located in Koyaseen. My mind was peaceful & relaxed.
Now the work turmoils have resurfaced now i am back at work.
Have considered just quiting, as one person can only take so much abuse from customers.What is a person attraction to their electronic product ? You think that PEOPLE'S LIFE REVOLVE around watching television ( by the way i am a technician by trade ).

unukalhai

Sounds like a purrrfect way to kick off a Uranus/Moon transit, for sure! I hope you had a good time, and I'm jealous! ;)

I remember the days when us techs were respected for our abilities to solve complex problems. It seems those days are long gone, with most shops treating us like circuit janitors. They figure they can just hire some fresh-out-of-college kid with no experience for less money... And now that most electronics are disposable to increase sales by product turnover, we're more of a bullet in their bottom line. Many tech jobs are being sent overseas as well, especially R&D techs.

Rulership of technology has transfered from Uranus to Mercury, now that it is commonplace and routine. I'm finding the Uranian in me doesn't find technology nearly as appealing anymore. I seem to be veering more towards the mass-communication and astrological side of Uranus, and becoming less interesting in being a tech-janitor by the day.

You might consider finding a tech position where you don't have to deal directly with customers... Most the tech jobs I've had I was able to focus on doing the work, and let some politician-type handle the customer aspect of things. It's alot more satisfying. It's enough to deal with the work itself, let alone some pushy twit who has no idea the time and effort spent to do the job.

Carriegirl

Hi there,

I have a Uranus transit of my Natal Moon which was supposed to happen in March '07. My natal moon is at 15deg Pisces with Uranus currently conjuct.

Can anyone offer more information as to what I can expect :rolleyes: Just trying to be prepared.

Thanks
Carrie

watchman512

Evening Enlightened One's

Well this transit which i had asked about certainly hit me hard :(
Moon 16 pisces in the 2nd house

Mostly it was associated to the work front,where by that a fair bit of unanswered & unattended questions had to be answered to customers. Even though i had not been present at work, it was left to me to rectify & sort out the confussion. Everyday for the last 2 weeks i have come home an emotional mess, due to the aggresive & complaining nature of customers :mad: . What is this psychological attachement people have to thier dvd or television ? Yes that is my job, i am technical service technician. Also i may add that i have asked myself if i am really happy with life at the present ?
Everything & everyday life is a struggle, and basically i beleive that one person can only take so much critisim & having to deal with problems created by others at home & at work.
Look eveyone, sorry had to dump this **** onto any one reading, but at least i can be honest to myself & to others. At least i have my ruler transiting in Sag for the next 6 mths :)

Lin

Watchman,
It's nice to think that we can combine everthing in our lives in a package and live out of that center. But realistically, sometimes work is just work, and our other needs need to be fulfilled at other times in our schedule. With Neptune-Venus on your MC, doing a purely technical job, having a career of a technician, no matter how well it supports you financially, is just not going to be enough for you.
Your Sun and Merc are in a dual sign and so is your Moon. You are more than one dimensional.

I think the reason this has become critical at this moment is that you are having a "values" crisis. Your moon in the 2nd house of "what is valuable" is taking a giant hit .... but it's more than a hard transit. Uranus is the planet that is supposed to awaken you, inspire you and impel you.... and, of course, with the square to Merc in your 11th house of goals, the question is: what kind of changes must I make now that will make me feel that my energy is used in a valuable way, and ALSO that that energy use will help me arrive at my goal destination?

Only you can answer this. But I will give you a hint. DON'T attempt to FIX this problem while Saturn is in your Mars sign. You could end up hurting yourself and feeling later that you should have been more patient.

Try to find a way to incorporate meditation, etc, into your daily life. You aren't a victim, it's just that right now the power seems to be outside you rather than inside you.

I don't know what hobbies you have, but I suggest try to find a hobby or activity that incorporates the properties of Neptune and Venus.... like photography... to help you feel creative while you wait for Saturn to move on and for inspiration to come to you.

Jupiter into Capricorn will probably give you the "practical" answer... don't underestimate it.
LIN