Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 12-23-2020, 09:44 PM

Venus Scorpio opposes Taurus Mars

Hi everyone!
I was just wondering what this aspect in my chart means, I thought it was interesting as the signs are opposite to their ruling planets. Here is my chart for reference (I use equal houses)
Thanks!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2020-12-23 234244.jpg (51.9 KB, 14 views)

Last edited by manas; 12-24-2020 at 03:08 PM. Reason: mixed up conjunct and oppose lol
Unread 12-24-2020, 04:33 AM

Re: Venus Scorpio conjunct Taurus Mars

Quote:
Originally Posted by manas View Post
Hi everyone!
I was just wondering what this aspect in my chart means, I thought it was interesting as the signs are opposite to their ruling planets. Here is my chart for reference (I use equal houses)
Thanks!
In addition to opposing each other, both planets are also in detriment (i.e., struggling to act appropriately) and in fixed signs. So I'm guessing harnessing the energy of those planets and then finding a happy medium with the expression of that energy is probably no cake walk for you.
manas (12-24-2020)
Unread 12-24-2020, 01:53 PM

Re: Venus Scorpio conjunct Taurus Mars

With an opposition each maintains its own identity, they don't come together and mix.
While it's true that each is in the sign opposing its natural sign, each one will take on qualities of the sign it is in, which has the nature of the planet it opposes. So at the end of the day, you will have a seesaw mix of energy, emotions and sensuality, the way you express your affections will be effected by this very dynamic placement.
If they were in signs not normally associated with mars and Venus, for example an opposition in gemini/sagittarius, it would be actually more difficult even though they are mutable (adaptable) signs, by the fact that they have no familiarity with the signs they happen to be in.
In addition, they are in ciose opposition by degree as well, so united.
They cover the 3rd/9th house cusps, and rule the 2nd/8th, so will effect matters in those houses.
Also, Venus is at the midpoint of Jupiter/pluto, which complete a Yod with mars.
It's a very energetic configuration for you to have.
The Following User Says Thank You to ElenaJ For This Useful Post:
manas (12-24-2020)

Tags
mars, opposition, scorpio, taurus, venus