Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Horary Questions on Relational Issues

Horary Questions on Relational Issues For horary questions about relationships.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Aijabu Aijabu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Will my husband return ?

Hello,
my husband left me last year, he had a major life crisis.
Since some months our relationship has improved, we are seing each other without pain, we have become friends again.
So my question is : is there any chance to get back together ?
I see that ASC is in last degrees, so it means that matter is already decided.
But still, I can't understand if he will return or will he disappear from my life.
Please help
Thank you !
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Capture.jpg (49.8 KB, 39 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-02-2020, 03:26 PM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,083
Re: Will my husband return ?

This chart is very late, so isn't so trustworthy for its accuracy. But looking at your husband's thoughts about you, which would be 12th from 7th, which is Pisces and occupies Neptune. It looks like right now and in the near future, the situation between you both will remain nebulous. Further clarified by you/venus and the moon both applying to a square with Neptune. The ruler Jupiter being in your husband's whole sign 10th house shows he does think highly of you and does want you, with also moon flowing towards Jupiter, but with SN in the same sign as the moon it may not be the right thing for him to return. Not right now anyway.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 07-02-2020, 04:54 PM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,289
Re: Will my husband return ?

As both you and Chrysalis wrote, the late degree on the ascendent does mean it is risky to read this chart, and it can also indicate that the situation is already resolved.
Confirming this is the fact that the moon's nodes are in the same degree, so the question is not in your hands, or your husband's, because destiny will step in unexpectedly and you will have no control over the outcome.
Uranus in the 7th shows both his breaking away, but also, the fact that it is still in the 7th house would indicate that he prizes his independence and won't give it up easily.
Because of the last degree on the ascendent/descendent axis, very shorty you will both change signs, and in this case having to do with Aries and libra, and then taurus and scorpio the significators remain Venus/mars, but flipped. So your positions will become ironically reversed.
Moon in your 2nd approaches an opposition with Venus in the 8th. Are there financial issues involved here? Something to do with money and assets?
Here again the significators of these 2 houses remain Venus/mars, but they will reverse soon.
The friendship houses are 11th (yours) and 5th (his), ruled respectively by mercury retrograde (looking back... remember Lot's wife who was turned into salt when she disobeyed the Angel's warning and looked back?), as well as Jupiter and Neptune, both retrograde. So both of you are looking back at better times together, and basing your friendship on this.
However, you as mercury will swipe quickly by Venus and come to square mars, so the friendship will not satisfy you.
He on the other hand has both moon and Venus approaching a square with his Neptune of friendship, so he too will become disillusioned. Co-ruler Jupiter retrograde will move towards an aspect with co-ruler Neptune, closing ranks on itself.
Notice the moon who approaches the opposition with Venus, and inconjunct both mercury and Uranus. This is a very careful balance of energy.
So, he may not disappear from your life, because of the intertwining of energy, but it doesn't look like a return to a marital state either.
You might just have to wait and see what Fate has in store for you.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-02-2020, 05:03 PM
Aijabu Aijabu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
This chart is very late, so isn't so trustworthy for its accuracy. But looking at your husband's thoughts about you, which would be 12th from 7th, which is Pisces and occupies Neptune. It looks like right now and in the near future, the situation between you both will remain nebulous. Further clarified by you/venus and the moon both applying to a square with Neptune. The ruler Jupiter being in your husband's whole sign 10th house shows he does think highly of you and does want you, with also moon flowing towards Jupiter, but with SN in the same sign as the moon it may not be the right thing for him to return. Not right now anyway.
Thank you for looking at my chart.
It's OK if right now is not the right time for him. I guess that situation needs to develop a bit longer.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 07-02-2020, 05:12 PM
Aijabu Aijabu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
As both you and Chrysalis wrote, the late degree on the ascendent does mean it is risky to read this chart, and it can also indicate that the situation is already resolved.
Confirming this is the fact that the moon's nodes are in the same degree, so the question is not in your hands, or your husband's, because destiny will step in unexpectedly and you will have no control over the outcome.
Uranus in the 7th shows both his breaking away, but also, the fact that it is still in the 7th house would indicate that he prizes his independence and won't give it up easily.
Because of the last degree on the ascendent/descendent axis, very shorty you will both change signs, and in this case having to do with Aries and libra, and then taurus and scorpio the significators remain Venus/mars, but flipped. So your positions will become ironically reversed.
Moon in your 2nd approaches an opposition with Venus in the 8th. Are there financial issues involved here? Something to do with money and assets?
Here again the significators of these 2 houses remain Venus/mars, but they will reverse soon.
The friendship houses are 11th (yours) and 5th (his), ruled respectively by mercury retrograde (looking back... remember Lot's wife who was turned into salt when she disobeyed the Angel's warning and looked back?), as well as Jupiter and Neptune, both retrograde. So both of you are looking back at better times together, and basing your friendship on this.
However, you as mercury will swipe quickly by Venus and come to square mars, so the friendship will not satisfy you.
He on the other hand has both moon and Venus approaching a square with his Neptune of friendship, so he too will become disillusioned. Co-ruler Jupiter retrograde will move towards an aspect with co-ruler Neptune, closing ranks on itself.
Notice the moon who approaches the opposition with Venus, and inconjunct both mercury and Uranus. This is a very careful balance of energy.
So, he may not disappear from your life, because of the intertwining of energy, but it doesn't look like a return to a marital state either.
You might just have to wait and see what Fate has in store for you.
Thank you for this detailed analysis, I appreciate. Thank you very much.
Yes, some financial issues are here, we have a loan of house to pay, recently we split our payments, I'm paying like 80% and he helps with remaining 20%, so I could keep house and not sell it.
I agree that he is not going to give up his independence so easily... It seems to be very important for him.
So I guess that I need to wait for destiny's answer to this situation. Since my husband left I have been doing a lot of meditation / praying / chanting. Sending love to him. So we will see. I will keep updating. Maybe destiny doesn't want me to know what will happen, maybe I'm not ready. My natal chart also is not clear about this situation
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aijabu For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-02-2020)
  #6  
Unread 07-11-2020, 08:50 AM
Aijabu Aijabu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Re: Will my husband return ?

Hello,
so here is my update.
My chart was in late degrees because situation with my ex-husband had already changed but I was not aware of that. He moved away. He was unconfortable telling me about his decision... He spent a lot of money on this, it was also shown in chart.
So this is telling me that he will not come back... I imagine that we will stay friends but that's all.
So... I have been married twice, both times my husband left me suddenly... In this lifetime I have a lot of learing to do in relationships.
I wonder if there is still a chance for me to have a stable familiy life : husband, children? I'm aware that my situation probaly will not change sometime soon but still?
What does this chart is saying about a possibility to have a familiy ? Husband ?
Thank you for your kind help

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 07-11-2020, 10:08 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,289
Re: Will my husband return ?

This type of question is better answered by using the natal chart, to see the potential of relationships.
However, in this horary chart that you posted, you are mercury, retrograde but soon turning direct. At which point you will receive a square from the moon in Aries.
Moon and Aries are in mutual reception by sign, so you can work it out, but there is a conflict between homelife/family and your sense of independence/egoism.
Sun approaching the trine with Neptune, co-ruler of the 7th, also promises a positive outcome, again with ego moving towards spiritual self-sacrifice.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 07-11-2020, 10:20 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,083
Re: Will my husband return ?

For your second chart, your lot of marriage falls at 24° Aries. Take note the LOM could be for also a committed relationship, not necessarily a marriage. All the planetary transits are nicely lined up for you in around May 2022 for some form of commitment.

This will be when L7 Jupiter and Venus transit through the sign of Aries in May 2022 and also lot ruler Mars will be transiting through your 7th/Pisces.

So be prepared for something around this time.
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (07-11-2020)
  #9  
Unread 07-11-2020, 10:24 AM
Aijabu Aijabu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Re: Will my husband return ?

Thank you Elena,
ok, I will try to post my nathal chart, I will give a try. I have to say that I'm a bit scared of posting my natal chart because some astrologers have already scared me about many issues with my chart.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-11-2020, 10:27 AM
ElenaJ ElenaJ is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,289
Re: Will my husband return ?

In your heart and soul, you already know what is in your natal chart, you live with it!
We just aren't always aware of what is going on inside of us.
There is nothing to be afraid of, and if an astrologer gave you dire news about it, you should change astrologer!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-11-2020, 10:32 AM
Aijabu Aijabu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Re: Will my husband return ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysalis View Post
For your second chart, your lot of marriage falls at 24° Aries. Take note the LOM could be for also a committed relationship, not necessarily a marriage. All the planetary transits are nicely lined up for you in around May 2022 for some form of commitment.

This will be when L7 Jupiter and Venus transit through the sign of Aries in May 2022 and also lot ruler Mars will be transiting through your 7th/Pisces.

So be prepared for something around this time.
Thank You !!!
It gives me some time frame to think about; it sounds quite reasonable as timing as my heart is not quite ready after my last divorce. And some work needs to be done on myself, honestly, I do not want go through a divorce once more. Thank you very much.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-11-2020, 10:53 AM
Chrysalis's Avatar
Chrysalis Chrysalis is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Do not disturb
Posts: 7,083
Re: Will my husband return ?

Taking a look back at the first chart with regard to your recent feedback. Something i didn't check before was the lord of the end of the matter. The ruler is the moon being the 3rd triplicty ruler of 4th from 7th. Moon by whole signs is posited in your 3rd house and is in a separating aspect with L7/venus in his 3rd (3rd could also be respective 9th). This with the late asc, would coincide with you saying about your husband having moved away (3rd/9th).
__________________
Y@ur 3ner9y intr@duc3s 7ou B3fore y@u even sp3@k
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chrysalis For This Useful Post:
Aijabu (07-11-2020)
  #13  
Unread 07-11-2020, 11:29 AM
Aijabu Aijabu is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 25
Re: Will my husband return ?

So I posted my natal chart...
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/foru...d.php?t=134622
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Unread 07-11-2020, 01:53 PM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 6,643
Re: Will my husband return ?

Hi,

I will go by the first chart with the late Asc.

The Moon is entering into an opposition to Venus (you). I do not think he will come back. I do see though that you both will remain on better terms.

As an aside, as a 7th house Q, Uranus is in the 7th
__________________

“Some people try to be tall by cutting off the heads of others.” —Paramahansa Yogananda
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
husband, return

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:59 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.