Dallas TX July 7 2016

unique_astrology

Near time New Moon and event transit charts for the killings in Dallas, TX, on July 7th, 2016.

The New Moon in Dallas on July 4th when done in right ascension had an MC at 3°05' and it's Pluto on the Desc at 3°07'. The Sun and Moon at 104°02' were conjunct the Sibly Sun at 104°29' and square Sibly Saturn at 194°36'.

Some charts were located to the geographic center of the contiguous United States as a possible reflection of the collective psyche of the country's citizens (IMO). "Its position as located in a 1918 survey is located at 39°50?N 98°35?W, in Kansas about 2.6 miles (4.2 km) northwest of the center of Lebanon, ...". Lebanon, KS - Latitude 39°N48'35''; Longitude 098°W33'19''.

"Geographical Centers of the United States" (PDF). USGS Publications Warehouse. U.S. Department of the Interior Geological Survey. 1964.

Using 9 pm CDT at Lebanon, KS, yields in longitude an Asc reading at 16°24' Capricorn, transit Pluto at 16°12' Capricorn on it and transit Sun at 16°21' Cancer on the Desc - the nation, in general, shocked to the core. Whose timing device said it was 8:58 pm? Whose at 8:55 pm? Whose at 8:45 pm? Were any of them coordinated with an atomic clock? The angular relationships still hold for an exact time within a few minutes of 9 pm.

piercethevale

Here are some observations I made using the "Zero Hour" natal chart for the USA (12:00:01 A.M. July 4, 1776 Philadelphia, Penn.)

The chart for the time of attack cast for Philadelphia

At time the shooting commenced in Dallas and how it reflects on the USA as a nation.
The time was 8:59 P.M. Dallas, Texas which observes Central Time.
In Philadelphia it was 9:59 P.M., Eastern Time.

The True North Node at 14* Virgo 14' 12" was conj. the USA's natal Part of Extreme Rage aka the Part of War (Asc. + Mars - Pluto) @ 14* Virgo 48' 51"

Jupiter was at 18* Virgo 04' 44" and conj. by less than a one degree orb, with the USA natal Part of Soul/Spirit @ 17* Virgo 18' 24". Jupiter was also conj, by less than a degree and a half of orb, to the USA's natal Lilith @ 19* Virgo 23' 34".

Lilith was at 05* Scorpio 17' 20" and was in Septile aspect, by well less than a half degree of orb, to the transiting True N. Node at a distance of 51* 03' 08"...Lilith was also quintile to Pluto at the time at an acceptable distance of 70* 54' 40".

Transiting Mars at 23* Scorpio 30' 13" was 52* 42' 00" in aspect to transiting Pluto which was at 16* Cap. 12' 14" at the time of the first shot and that is also a septile aspect (a Septile is an aspect of 51* 25' 42.86" and was described by Marc Edmond Jones as an aspect of fatality, but it does have other qualities). ..and for you asteroid freaks, Pluto was, in turn, also septile to Pallas at 06* Pisces 32' 07" in that it was at a distance away of 50* 19' 53" and Pallas, in turn, was in septile aspect to Ceres at a distance of 51* 20' 46" (...which, in turn, just missed being in septile aspect to Vesta. Venus, by the way, also just missed being in septile aspect to Lilith.).

The chart cast for 8:59 P.M. in Dallas, Texas has an M.C. at 11* Scorpio 51' 00" which is 52* 27' 26" away from the USA"s natal Lilith at 19* Virgo 23' 34" and being within 01* 01' 43" to the needed mark it is in an acceptable orb of influence for a septile aspect.

Venus was at 24* Cancer 54' 00" and was conj. the USA's natal Part of Death (medieval) @ 24* Cancer 28'

Saturn was at 10* Sag. 47' 25" and was conj. the USA's natal Part of Radical Change @ 10* Sag. 10' 23"...and as that Part is determined by the formula Asc. + Pluto - Uranus, it seems to me that Uranus, the planet of Sudden Change which is also sometimes known as the planet of Rude Awakenings, being in a "Trigger" position to a "Significator" that is Pluto just may very well be an Astrological Part that is about "Rude and Sudden Death", or possibly to a lesser degree, and not so extreme, it may be oriented in influence towards recognition as a Part of "Very Sudden Transformation"... I suppose a Sudden and Unexpected Death is also a Radical Change, so maybe the title of the Part isn't inappropriate after all but I do find its title to be a bit inadequate in this instance.

It should also be noted that while Venus and Mars were in lovely trine aspect to one another, Uranus was square Venus and inconjunct Mars.

The Part of Fortune for the event chart cast for Philadelphia is at 29* Pisces 33' 04" and was conj the USA's natal Part of Obstruction, aka Caution, @ 29* Pisces 06' 59", also conj. to the Part of Passion, aka Commerce, @ 29* Pisces 44' 01'' and also the Part of Treasure, aka Security, @ 29* Pisces 12' 40"

One can easily see there was substantial influence from Lilith and that it was intermixed with the influences of septile aspects, Mars, Pluto and Pluto based Astrological Parts and one very major Part concerning both Mars and Pluto...the Part of Extreme Rage which we also call the Part of War when dealing with mundane affairs and the charts of nations.... sounds like rather nasty conditions, the word "Lethal" easily comes to mind.

For more on these various Astrological Parts, or for simple reference, please visit the thread at the following link, you'll find a complete listing of titles and formulae of all the known Astrological Parts derived from the USA's "Zero Hour" natal chart: http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=54760

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Attached charts:

A speculative birth chart for Micah Johnson (Relocated).

The solar eclipse of Sep 13, 2015 on that natal - a possible trigger as it fell exactly on the IC with eclipse Mars conjunct natal Mars.

That natal chart progressed to the approximate time of his death.

His progressed anlunar to the approximate time of his death with his progressed natal around it. Return Mars is on the MC and his progressed natal Pluto. His progressed Sun is on the Desc and his progressed Saturn is on the Asc.

Attachments

• a-Micah J.gif
    a-Micah J.gif
    13.8 KB · Views: 28
  • b-Micah Sep 13 2015 SE.gif
    b-Micah Sep 13 2015 SE.gif
    19.3 KB · Views: 21
  • c-Micah Early Prog.gif
    c-Micah Early Prog.gif
    10.6 KB · Views: 25
  • d-Micah PAL EARLY P N.gif
    d-Micah PAL EARLY P N.gif
    17.3 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:

unique_astrology

I start with a noon chart for a person, then go through my technique of doing the nearest preceding, precession corrected solar or demi-solar return. I use the Moon from that return to do the nearest precession corrected lunar or demi-lunar return preceding the event. I progress that lunar return to the event using the difference between the lunar return's Moon and the Moon for the event chart. That difference is added to the RAMC of the lunar return, yielding a progressed lunar return.

I then secondary progress the noon birth chart to the event and do a biwheel with the lunar in the middle with the progressed natal noon chart around it. Then I look for combinations of planets appropriate for the event having the same, or nearly the same right ascension and use that right ascension for a target.

Say the progressed lunar (derived from the noon birthchart) in this case had an MC at 221°30' and I see that an MC around 229° or 230° would yield return Mars on the MC, progressed natal Pluto there as well and have progressed natal Sun on the Desc and progressed natal Saturn on the Asc. - appropriate symbolism for the event.

To get from 221°30' to 229° needs 7°30' added to the MC. To add 1 degree requires 4 minutes of time. 7 degrees are needed, requiring 28 minutes added to the birth time. 30 minutes of arc must also be added. To move the MC 1 minute of arc requires 4 seconds of clock time be added; for 30' of arc 120 seconds or 2 minutes of clock time must then be added to the noon birth time making a total of 30 minutes to be added to the noon birth time to take the progressed lunar return MC to 229°.

Once the time correction is made the whole process has to be repeated to insure that the placements are as expected. If not time corrections must be applied and the process checked after each correction to be sure of accuracy.

A chart's MC moves forward or backward 1 degree in 4 minutes of time (15 degrees in 1 hour).

It moves 1 minute of arc in 4 seconds of time (4 minutes of time equals 240 seconds, 1 degree equals 60 minutes of arc; 240 divided by 60 equals 4 seconds of time needed to move the MC 1 minute of arc).

Last edited:

unique_astrology

This might be of help.

I use ONE technique only for all events. Not transits for one, progressions for another, solar returns for another, lunar returns for still another, then progressed solar returns for yet another, and progressed lunar returns for others, not cherry picking which ever best describes an event.

The process is the same for any event. All returns must be precession corrected. All returns are done for the location of the event. Start with the solar return nearest to and preceding the event, be it the solar return proper or demi-solar return. From that solar return do the nearest precession corrected lunar return (called an 'anlunar'), be it actual or demi, preceding the event, for the location of the event. Bring the lunar return to the event by progressing the MC by adding the Moon's arc between the return's beginning and the time of the event.

After progressing the lunar return I found secondary progressed natals around it to be most correct in describing the event, then transits, then natals. I also do all eclipses in the previous year for the location and place them around the progressed lunar returns as it seems that points in the eclipse charts, when swept by the progressing angles of the anlunars, may act as 'triggers' or at least can be found to coincide with the event being investigated.

For years I only allowed planets or midpoints within 2 degrees of being swept by or in square (East or West point, Zenith or Nadir - true squares in right ascension) to the the progressed angles to be used in describing the event looked at. After many years of using these charts I allowed trines and sextiles to the progressed angles as well but still requiring them to be within 2 degrees of exactness. All aspects must be measured in right ascension - true point positions in space, not apparent positions as designated by longitude.

Note how charts used are brought into the here and now by use of the event Moon to produce the final chart.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

Unique Astrology, you always do a great job and you're very thoughtful. Thanks.

Look at that Sun Pluto Mercury. I never trusted Sun Pluto, it can do a lot of good, but it's too powerful. My pluto is transiting my sun right now.

Last edited:

piercethevale

I just informed fellow former member, and good friend, Phoenix Venus, of my observations through a private message (as she will hopefully read it while she readies herself for a workday.. I have the...ahem... "luxury" of being retired which gives explanation as to why I can be up at 3 A.M. here on the West Cost of the USA and fiddle faddle around with astrology while everyone else is desperately trying to get as many 'Z's' in as possible ...and it was a scorching 106* here yesterday so many folks didn't even get to sleep until it cooled off enough by mid-night in order to be enabled to do so. Luckily we rarely have any measurable humidity hereabouts. It was only apprx. 8% humidity yesterday.)

I noted some things in my message to Phoenix V. that I didn't note in my post above and rather than try to write all about that stuff again... I'm just copying and pasting what I just wrote for P.V. here, to this post, which ought to titillate the hidden voyeur in a few of you folks ( I'm not going to name names...but I know who a few of you are... hehheh ... you pervs.)

Copied and pasted as follows:

The N. Node was in the 15th of Virgo that day and Lilith was in the 6th of Scorpio and thus in septile aspect to the N. Node.
Lilith was quintile to Pluto in the 17th of Cap... Mars was 18* away from Lilith in the 24th of Scorpio (a semi-semi-quintile) and Mars was thus in septile to Pluto.
Pluto, in turn, was septile to Pallas in the 7th of Pisces and Pallas, in turn, was septile to Ceres in the 28th of Aries
...and Ceres in turn just misses being in septile to Vesta as Vesta is 54* 42' away in the 23rd of Gemini
...and the remaining two septile points to complete a Grand Septile matrix would be around the 11th-12th of Leo and the 2nd-3rd of Libra
...and it just occurred to me that the astrological influence of 666 years was at Libra 01* in 2001 and being that it takes 666 days to move through one degree (or 22 months, apprx.) then it should be somewhere around the 7th or 8th degree of Libra presently...but, if it is retrograde it could be there in the 2nd-3rd degree of Libra
...hmmm... that leaves Leo... and as Clarisse (my clairvoyant friend, ptv) said about there being more influences 'out there" than we presently realize... COULD BE...!?!?
THE 888 year influence should be around the 6th of Cancer presently
What I didn't write in my post...as it slipped my mind (I had intended to) is that Pluto was directly opposite the Sun, in the 17th of Cancer, at the time.
...and get this... Saturn sat directly between Pluto and Lilith in semi-quintile aspect to both.
Since that is almost a true quintile yod...just reversed... Saturn would form a perfect three points of the Grand Semi-quintile matrix if it were only 14' of a degree more advanced putting it in the 12th of Sag. and that would then be placing emphasis on the 12th of Gemini ...and you know what that Sabian is ...don'tcha... "A Negro Girl Fights For Independence....etc"
Chat Conversation End

...here's the complete description of the Sabian Symbol for the 12th degree of Gemini as written by the late Dane Rudhyar, from his book, "An Astrological Mandalla".

"GEMINI 12°: A NEGRO GIRL FIGHTS FOR HER INDEPENDENCE IN THE CITY.
KEYNOTE:
Liberation from the ghosts of the past.

While 'newly opened lands' theoretically offer virgin fields for experience, in fact those men and women who reach them find themselves conditioned by their own past. They carry the ghosts of their former lives and the memories of collective social patterns with which they had identified their egos. Every new beginning is surrounded with ghosts (or personal and social karma). The racial struggle for equality of opportunity must go on, even if this equality is officially guaranteed by the Law. The struggle is within and takes many forms. The Puritans brought to the theoretically 'New World' the fears, the fanaticism and the aggressiveness of their European existence, and these often grew more virulent under the conditions found in the New World. But no field of activity is ever totally 'virgin'. It has its inhabitants, and they cling to their possessions or privileges. Whoever seeks to be truly an individual must be liberated from the past.

Here at this second stage we have the usual contrasting type of symbol. The new lands are opened, but they are filled with lives, and the pioneer's mind filled with ghosts, preconceptions, and prejudices or expectations. What is needed is a total
LIQUIDATION of the past; virgin minds for virgin fields."

ashriia

Hi unique.:smile:

Your techniques are so advanced for me to process. (though I try) But I'm going to trust your methods.

I'm going to add some input on the natal chart:

With events like this, I'm always interested in where the native is coming from mentally/emotionally to be able to carry out things of this nature.

I pulled up a chart to check out some things I was interested in.
What struck me first using the birth time of 6:08am, is lilith angular on the descendant. Lilith and Uranus are both opposite his cancer sun/ascendant. I see alot of that with people that murder. Lilith/Uranus opposite the nodes/pluto/luminaries and here it was angular! Cancer sun and pisces moon fits his career in the military also.

I think to a lesser extent pluto square venus/mars/jupiter, added to the fire of him carrying out this event.

Out of curiousity unique_astrology do you have mercury RX natally?

Attachments

• astro_2gw_22_micah.49135.42543.jpg
    astro_2gw_22_micah.49135.42543.jpg
    112.8 KB · Views: 18

unique_astrology

Hi unique.:smile:

Your techniques are so advanced for me to process. (though I try) But I'm going to trust your methods.

I'm going to add some input on the natal chart:

With events like this, I'm always interested in where the native is coming from mentally/emotionally to be able to carry out things of this nature.

I pulled up a chart to check out some things I was interested in.
What struck me first using the birth time of 6:08am, is lilith angular on the descendant. Lilith and Uranus are both opposite his cancer sun/ascendant. I see alot of that with people that murder. Lilith/Uranus opposite the nodes/pluto/luminaries and here it was angular! Cancer sun and pisces moon fits his career in the military also.

I think to a lesser extent pluto square venus/mars/jupiter, added to the fire of him carrying out this event.

Out of curiousity unique_astrology do you have mercury RX natally?

Thank you for adding your astute observations Ashriia. Using the 6:08 time gives the chart a nadir at 186°18' with the chart's Mars-Pluto midpoint at 187°11'.

It is possible that 6:09, 6:10, or 6:11 could be used for an viable time of birth.

My birth chart and notes regarding it's aspects are attached.

I think the opposition between the Sun and Pluto and their aspects to the Asc along with Mercury square Uranus and Uranus trine the MC might describe my "out of the box" thinking regarding just about everything I wonder about.

Attachments

• RN Birth.gif
    RN Birth.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 19
  • kindasmall.gif
    kindasmall.gif
    38.8 KB · Views: 20
  • Curious.gif
    Curious.gif
    25.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

ashriia

Thank you for adding your astute observations Ashriia. Using the 6:08 time gives the chart a nadir at 186°18' with the chart's Mars-Pluto midpoint at 187°11'.

It is possible that 6:09, 6:10, or 6:11 could be used for an viable time of birth.

My birth chart and notes regarding it's aspects are attached.

I think the opposition between the Sun and Pluto and their aspects to the Asc along with Mercury square Uranus and Uranus trine the MC might describe my "out of the box" thinking regarding just about everything I wonder about.

I haven't got around to learning midpoints yet. But mars/pluto involving the nadir. Sounds like a boiling cauldron!

Funny, I share two of your aspects - mercury square uranus and uranus trine MC. And rather than neptune being conjunct MC. I have a pisces MC. Interesting!

You remind of mercury rx people with their complicated smarts though. Perhaps mercury and sun in aqua is what does it. :wink:

piercethevale

If anyone might be interested, here is the progressed natal chart of the USA for the day of the event. (note that it is cast for the 8th of July and the reason being is that astrodienst casts all progressed charts to the time of the beginning of that day as it occurs at the International Date Line, thus at 8:59 P.M. in Dallas the progressed charts were being produced for July 8th)

Before I start in on the progressed natal chart I want to say that i should have included for the event chart above that the Desc. at 14* Leo 08' 10" is also conjunct the USA's natal Part of Unusual Events at 13* Leo 33' 02" and it could very likely have been conj. the natal Part of Army/Police aka Part of Surgery, at 15* Leo 23' 23" being that the time given for the first shot fired was given as 8:59 P.M. ...and just as Mr. Unique Astrology himself pointed out... it could very well have been nearly 9:00 P.M. or even a little bit later ..or possibly a little earlier... so you all will just have to decide for yourselves... I myself am leaning towards the bit later time as for the Part of Police then being conj. the Desc.

In the above progressed natal chart for the USA, that I ascribe too ...and which has proven itself of it's validity so many times I've lost count (and in fact, it's never failed me), I find that the Moon is conj. the natal Part of Fortune at 25* Scorpio 40' 42" and the Asc. is within a one degree orb of conj. too.

Uranus is conj. the natal Part of Destiny at 07* Gemini 33' 09" and it also happens to be the degree and Sign of the natl part of Astrology at 07* Gemini 07' 03".

Juno is conj. the natal Part of Friends at 29* Sag. 26' 09"

Ceres is conj. by less than a one degree orb to the Part of Passion at 29* Pisces 44' 01"

Chiron is conj. the natal Part of Praise (let the healing begin by praising the fallen) at 17* Aries 56' 58"

The Desc. is conj. by less than a half of a degree of orb to the natal Part of Innocence aka Part of Disputes aka Part of Lawsuits at 25* Taurus 06' 55" and also, by the same amount of orb, to the Part of Individuality aka Part of Intellectuality at 25* Taurus 14' 55".

The Vertex is conj. the Part of Perspicuity aka Part of Malignancy aka Part of Cancer, at 09* Cancer 07' 42"

The M.C. is conj. the natal Part of Daughters at 06* Virgo 53' 39"

Neptune is conj. the natal Part of Influence (the Part that utilizes the formula As. + Venus - Pluto, as there is another so labeled, Influence and Magnetism, that has the formula Asc. + Pluto - Moon) at 26* Virgo 09' 20" but Phoenix Venus and I have found this Part of be about "Self Sacrifice", Martyrdom, if you please. I did ask my clairvoyant friend, Clarisse Conner about this formula and she said that she "sees" it as that which destroys something of the self... which may mean that it is not necessarily about self sacrifice in the manner or way of a martyr ...we're still working on refining the definition and it would be great to hear from some of you other members as to what your findings regarding this Part are presently.
Neptune is also conj. the natal Hermetic Lot of Courage for the United States at 26* Virgo 16' 01"

Mars is conj. the Part known as Popularity, one of three formulae titled that, Phoenix Venus and I are presently convinced that it is more accurately described as the Part of "Transformation of Other Peoples' Minds"...it is derived from the formula Asc. + Mercury - Pluto, it is located at 18* Libra 26' 13"

Last edited:

katydid

very interesting article about TODAY's cop killer in Baton Rouge. [ 3 cops dead, 3 others wounded]

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/baton-rouge-police-shooting-suspects-information/

Dead Baton Rouge shooter attacked police on his birthday
BATON ROUGE, La. -- The deceased suspect in the deadly shooting of Baton Rouge law enforcement officers appeared to have attacked police on his 29th birthday, CBS News has learned.

The suspect has been identified as a black male named Gavin Eugene Long of Kansas City, Missouri, sources tell CBS News. He was born on July 17, 1987.