Zodiac signs and natal chart placements that can defeat problematic Scorpios.

Ukpoohbear

I find spineless people to be quite deadly. You would think Leo would be too busy trying to look good to really care and they should hoeofully love themselves enough to not want to destroy another.

I read you mention that Leo’s are seen as a very positive sign and this is true but remember the sun rises and falls. When it falls they can be very depressed lions.

But any sign can be bad. A mars conjunct Pluto in Leo would be a worthy opponent.

But I think it depends on the relationship yhe person has with himself. Any type of person can be venemous.

At work I have two ladies not being nice to me. The leader is a cancer Sun and her side kick is an Aries sun Virgo rising.

Its ok though, I’m handling myself well. But I still can’t control the negativity of other people.

What helps me win is my basic knowledge of transits. With Saturn turning direct, I am enjoying the rewards of winning because I see them as just insecure people and I have worked hard on myself and my issues and this has made me indefatigable.

Indefatigable is a favourite word of mine. It means nothing can destroy me.

Mind you, I can be destroyed easily because I’m still pretty vulnerable but having confidence helps. These people who try to hurt me are insecure and so are weak already, it’s easy to use that against them by being strong.

But a poisonous person can really destroy you, they rest how strong you are and often win. They will really fight a good game and always fire back with a negative opinion about you to justify to themselves.

Be weary of Cancers, those people have fight power for days, it is the sign of Alexander the Great and IMO the strongest water sign. Some of the best MMA fighters have it as their sign and so did some of the strongest historical figures.

IMO, Leos in general make for tough opponents. People underestimate how prideful people out there will throw away everything to come out on top. I mean family, friendships and everything in order to get even.

I think given the sense of self-importance that a Leo has along with the willingness to be noticed, the revenge and tactics will often involve getting back on the largest scale possible instead of something petty.

Scorpio is the embodiment of "all bark no bite".

GemwDepth

Account Closed
You seem very determined in denouncing the Scorpio sign in general, and validating all the signs in your own chart (Gemini, Leo) so I rest my case.

To me, Astrology is meant for detached understanding and wisdom. It's not a tool to glorify anyone's ego.

I do not believe there is any point in contributing my knowledge any further. I'll remove myself now.

ynnest

Both scorpio and leo are equal but different. Two persons with one of these placements each could complement each other in a wonderful way if thats the viewpoint one takes. In regards to fights the one with light in his/her heart always in essence wins regardless of what the sign is.

Y

Osamenor

Staff member
All,

Personal attacks are not allowed. I just deleted several attacking posts.

Any more attacks in this thread, and it will be closed.

On the rules,
Osamenor

Syrus

Banned
From what I've noticed, scorpios are always beefing earth signs.

Virgos tend to see the secrets of a scorpio better than other signs, and are more likely to try and expose them, but scorpios most of the time win because virgo is too much of a repressive submissive sign.

Capricorns beat scorpios but they dont do it in a "revenge" way, they do it in goal orientated ways, like who climbs to the time, whos business was more successful, who made more money. They see life as a race and they will make sure they finish the race, scorpios lose eventually as they run out of gas.

Taurus from what I noticed always seem to be at war or engaged into something with scorpios. I've seen them both at war and both signs take loses. But a I've seen Taurses really make scorpios take some hard loses, that bull ram is powerful, scorpios can barely recover. When a taurses goes for you, they really go for you.

Aries and scorpiosis just a case of lovers and haters, once minute they love eachother, next minute they are beefing like crazy. It's fun and drama, scorpios love that aries are always beefing but they move on and continue as if nothing happened.

Andrea_

From what I've noticed, scorpios are always beefing earth signs.

Virgos tend to see the secrets of a scorpio better than other signs, and are more likely to try and expose them, but scorpios most of the time win because virgo is too much of a repressive submissive sign.

Capricorns beat scorpios but they dont do it in a "revenge" way, they do it in goal orientated ways, like who climbs to the time, whos business was more successful, who made more money. They see life as a race and they will make sure they finish the race, scorpios lose eventually as they run out of gas.

Taurus from what I noticed always seem to be at war or engaged into something with scorpios. I've seen them both at war and both signs take loses. But a I've seen Taurses really make scorpios take some hard loses, that bull ram is powerful, scorpios can barely recover. When a taurses goes for you, they really go for you.

Aries and scorpiosis just a case of lovers and haters, once minute they love eachother, next minute they are beefing like crazy. It's fun and drama, scorpios love that aries are always beefing but they move on and continue as if nothing happened.

That applies, of course, to a highly capitalist environment where everyone thinks racing, defeating people and money is all that matters, that life is a constant battle, and where society actively reinforces it ^. How do these signs do in the context of different NATION charts, if that is a thing?

In the way this problem is put, who has a longer shadow in negative contexts, the common factor I see is people being afraid of being exposed as who they really are or meeting upfront people - the energy of Pluto. Everyone wants to live in a psychological fluffy cradle where no one questions them or has anything to teach them because they reached Nirvana xD

Its weird you guys say that earth signs and Scorpios beef, I rarely see this. If anything, I notice that outside of Taurus (due to being a fixed sign like Scorpio), Scorpios actually get along quite well with most earth sign. I notice that Virgos and Scorpios tend to make almost the best of friends.

Now what I have personally noticed is that Scorprios beef the most with all fire sign except for Aries, think it has to do with being ruled by Mars (at least originally). It makes sense too because Scorpio is water and water does not mix well with fire.

Scorpios really do not like Sags, I mean really don't.

Scorpios and Leos really do not get along at all, there is this sense of Scorpios trying to harass Leos through passive aggressive and often even direct insults, even trying to embarrass a sign with a lot of pride and that rarely goes down well.

As for who wins, who knows, but I know being a Leo myself I am not going to back down from some provocative power-hungry sadistic sign just because "astrologers" are going around saying it is unbeatable, my response to that is challenge accepted.

Syrus

Banned
Its weird you guys say that earth signs and Scorpios beef, I rarely see this. If anything, I notice that outside of Taurus (due to being a fixed sign like Scorpio), Scorpios actually get along quite well with most earth sign. I notice that Virgos and Scorpios tend to make almost the best of friends.

Now what I have personally noticed is that Scorprios beef the most with all fire sign except for Aries, think it has to do with being ruled by Mars (at least originally). It makes sense too because Scorpio is water and water does not mix well with fire.

Scorpios really do not like Sags, I mean really don't.

Scorpios and Leos really do not get along at all, there is this sense of Scorpios trying to harass Leos through passive aggressive and often even direct insults, even trying to embarrass a sign with a lot of pride and that rarely goes down well.

As for who wins, who knows, but I know being a Leo myself I am not going to back down from some provocative power-hungry sadistic sign just because "astrologers" are going around saying it is unbeatable, my response to that is challenge accepted.

See thing is, Taurses oppose scorpio for a reason, their interaction goes like this. scoprio stings a taurus, taurus ignores, scorpio stings taurus, taurus ignores, but when taurus finally stings its not a sting, its a full head on charge that breaks a scorpio which causes them to undergo death and rebirth, (scorpios are associated with death and rebirth). A taurus charge has been building up for a very long time, and while they were building up they were learning alot about the situation making it so that they naturally hit their target.

yes virgos and scorpios have that connection, but they also go at it. They are feminine signs, so it's about under the surface, and they can both see under the surface, both are scheming signs, theyll beef eachother aswell, they both keep secrets and hide alot, they are allies in deception.

scoprios ad aries do beef, but it's like a small everday beef, they dont tend to get serious on eachother.

yes ive noticed alot of sags dont like scorpios, they really dont get along, sags can pick up vibes and dont like a scorpios dark vibes. yup scorpios and leos clash.

aquarius will alot beef scorpios, well not beef, but an aquarius will check a scorpio logically, scorpios like hiding and having insight into people, because aquariuses can see the bigger picture and they are the sign of psychology and the mind, scorpios dont like how a aquarius can have a read of them.

scoprios are not unbeatable dude. its like you said, thats cookbook astrology, pop astrology, lesser weakling astrology. Personally for me, I think the strongest sign is capricorn, well not the sun sign, but the moon sign capricorn is in my opinion the strongest, if the cap sun vs the cap moon were the beef, the moon would win. being strongest is also overated, being powerful is also overated too, life is bigger than that, WAY bigger.

A leo is not interested in winning over a scorpio, a leo loses interest fast, thats your virgo moon thats got issues, because your moon is sensitive and can pick up the negativity and analyse things. Leo moons dont give a ****, leo moons feel like kings, everything is a glorius day for a leo moon. party time