Past Life Horary Question

Arian Maverick

I am unsure whether I should attribute my past life musings to retrograde Mercury or Moon in Pisces conjunct the North Node, yet somehow, I have regained my fascination with the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory Fire.

Question: Did I jump to my death?

Arian Maverick

Last edited:

Francesca

I don't have a clue how the knowledgeable people will see this chart, but there are a few things which resonate with me. First, Saturn signifies the querent, and it is in the 10th house of career with Mars in Leo, a fire sign-so that fits. But it is opposed by Chiron the "wound that never heals". Mars is in trine aspect to Pluto, the end of life.The ruler of the 7th is venus, which is found opposed to Pluto.It certainly looks like death by fire to me, but I always get it wrong so far.

How the experts might turn this chart to answer such a question is unknown to me. Have you in the past been fascinated by this event? I have too, but mostly from my Pluto I-hate- those -in-charge,anti-authority bent. Also as a former amateur union organizer. Good luck with the interpretations you get.

pwadm

Staff member
I agree with Francesca that the chart suggests death by fire.

My reasoning on this chart: just as in your other horary question, the ASC and the 12th house cusp (=past life inquired about) are in the same sign, here Libra.
But the almutem of the 12th house (=planet that holds most essential dignities at the respective degree, here 3 Libra) is actually Saturn. Saturn is in the fiery Leo, which is also a fixed sign (suggesting trapping) separating from an opposition with Chiron.
The death in the past life is shown by the 8th house counted from the 12th, that is the chart's 7th house - in Aries, ruler Mars also in Leo - this is already very fiery (Aries=fire, Mars=fire, Leo=fire).

Besides the ASC is in the area of the zodiac named as "the burned way", via combusta...

So I'd say that death occurred by fire due to trapping.

Arian Maverick

Thank you both for your replies! :)

If my identity was indeed Bertha Zeltner Wondross in another incarnation, supposedly I did not die in the fire; I died of internal injuries at St. Vincent's Hospital. Unfortunately, this description is rather vague, yet research has revealed that my right leg was broken as well....

Arian Maverick

Arian Maverick

This chart appears to place an usual emphasis upon the Moon, which is the apex planet of a yod (Libra Ascendant sextile tenth house Mars in Leo, both inconjunct fifth house Moon in Pisces) as well as the apex planet of a T-square (third house Pluto in Sagittarius opposite ninth house Venus in Gemini, both square fifth house Moon in Pisces).

Since the twelfth house relates to that which is hidden or just below the surface, and past life memories generally fall under this category, it may be beneficial to turn the chart thus:

First house (original twelfth house): Libra
Second house (original first house): Libra
Third house (original second house): Scorpio
Fourth house (original third house): Sagittarius
Fifth house (original fourth house): Aquarius
Sixth house (original fifth house): Piscees
Seventh house (original sixth house): Aries
Eighth house (original seventh house): Aries
Ninth house (orignal eighth house): Taurus
Tenth house (original ninth house): Gemini
Eleventh house (original tenth house): Leo
Twelfth house (original eleventh house: Virgo

Fortunately, as Radu mentioned, both the first and turned first houses have their cusp in the sign of Libra and are therefore signified by the planet Venus.

I believe the condition of this planet, as well as the aspects it receives, is critical...unfortunately, I seem to lack the skills to go any further with this! :(

Arian Maverick

Francesca

Mav, could you tell me how this question originated and how you came to identify with this particular woman? I find the whole thing very interesting.

Arian Maverick

Mav, could you tell me how this question originated and how you came to identify with this particular woman? I find the whole thing very interesting.

It would probably be easiest to explain this situation by revisting some of my old posts! ;)

PAST LIVES:

I am quite sure I died in the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory, though. I remember studying this briefly in grammer school, and I was horrified of the idea of being locked in a burning building...I obsessed about it at night, asking my parents if we had proper escape routes, etc. I really didn't like History that year, so it was quite unusual for me to become emotionally involved with a topic that was only mentioned briefly in passing. Many years later, I was attending my best friend's sleepover party and in attendance was someone who had quite a natural gift with the Ouija board...I know this isn't the most accurate of things, but it revealed that I died in a Triangle "Circle" Factory (that's how I always remembered the name, and I immediately recalled that history lesson). Supposedly my name was Bertha, so I checked out a list of victims to see if a name sounded similar to mine. Indeed, there was a woman named Bertha Zeltner--my name is Beth Ellen--a great match I think.

In case anyone is curious, you can find the list of victims here. I'm the very last one on the bottom of the page:

http://www.law.umkc.edu/faculty/proj...evictims2.html

This was posted shortly thereafter in the same thread:

And there is something else I forgot to mention before, a very interesting synchronicity that still disconcerts me slightly...

While I was researching possible past life connections, particularly the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory, I stumbled upon a link for a TV special about psychics. This detailed a particularly talented man who would be led into an unidentified place--blindfolded--and give his impressions of what had happened there. Indeed, he was to be led to the site of the Triangle Shirtwaist Factory...and the show would be airing at 8 o'clock THAT NIGHT! I was extremely excited at first, but then I realized I had a music rehearsal at that time and would have to miss it. Ah, but wait! I received an unexpected phone call a few hours later informing me that the rehearsal was canceled for the night!

My eyes are unexpectedly filling with tears as I recall the moment the psychic was giving his impressions and describing what had happened in the particular building he was in...I felt this flood of emotion, I was almost jumping out of my chair thinking, Yes, that's exactly what happened! Unfortunately, the experience did not conjure any exact memories in my mind's eye, but the feelings were there. Not fear, though it was truly a terrible event, but pride. I felt so proud that I had been a part of something so great, had given my life in order for reforms to be made in the labor movement. There is no doubt in my mind that I was present during the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire...whether that was in physical body or spirit makes little difference. Of this I am certain, no matter what my chart may reveal.

Arian Maverick

filly

Hi there! It's amazing to find this horary so similar to my Natal placements and exact conjunctions!

My asc/nn conjuncts the horary asc
My mars conj horary nn and moon
My moon/mc conj horary mercury
My Saturn conj horary saturn
My uranus conj horary jupiter ( conjunct my draco jupiter)

All your judgements seem to fit, but I still think the querent has died primarily from suffocation:

Jupiter ruler of the turned 6 in the turned 3rd(longs) under scorpio (poison).
Venus primary ruler of the querent in gemini (longs) afflicted by mars
Saturn the Amulten of the radix 12th near malefic stars that suggest poison.

Interesting to mention about a broken leg! Saturn simbolizes bones and its found in the turned 11th , by Lilly its ruled by sagitarius and it rules the legs. Not only saturn is in its detriment as the near fixed stars which colour the picture. Acubens caught my attention:

http://www.constellationsofwords.com/stars/Stars_in_longitude_order.htm

Funny enough this star makes for individuals with a "jumpy nature" ;)

Ps: don't know anything about this event yet, gonna find out!