Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology > Astrological Parts

Astrological Parts A subforum dedicated to Arabic Parts, Hermetic Lots, and modern trans-saturnian Astrological Parts.

Unread 08-23-2021, 08:01 PM

Re: Parts of pregnancy and childbirth?

An article from Times of India said nothing about how would Aquarius women or people handle pregnancy? They listed 11 other signs on how they would experience pregnancy. It seems a more conservative society like India might not wanna say Aquarius has a lighter, brighter and shinier view of pregnancy. Or #1 of the 13 paragraph article is what an Aquarius woman or person may have in their pregnancy journals or blogs, this goes by sun signs, and there's a theory of a mother's or woman's moon signs play half of ruling her pregnancy.

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...y/78983086.cms

Unread 08-23-2021, 08:43 PM

From what I recall, its customary to call in an Astrologer to erect the chart for a newborn child in India. Complete with prayers and donations expected to the saints gods etc and appropriate gems to wear. I'd have to read my book to recall it all as I tend to move on to other interesting subjects and don't retain everything.

No one wants their baby to be born under 27-29th degree of water signs rising , Gandanta births require special prayers

https://komilla.com/lib-gandanta.html

https://www.astrologergupta.com/blog...dic-astrology/

Last edited by leomoon; 08-24-2021 at 04:42 PM.
Unread 08-23-2021, 08:47 PM

The child we lost (crib death called "NDE" twice, and then again with age 30 -

was born with Gandanta Rising in water.

Signifies the beginning of a (reincarnational cycle) or the end of a cycle.

Its referred to as "the Karmic Knot"
When she stopped breathing at 3 weeks old, her dad found her in time, and breathed life back into her. We had the joy of her for her entire childhood .

https://jothishi.com/gandanta-the-karmic-knot/

Gandanta Degrees

The last 3 degrees and 20 minutes of the Water Gandanta Rashi and the first 3 degrees and 20 minutes of the Fire Gandanta Rashi are the Gandanta points
. Some people take the last 4 degrees of the Water signs as Gandanta. This aligns with the first pada of the Fire signs and the last pada of the Water signs. This is the 4th pada of Revati, Ashlesha and Jyestha nakshatras and the 1st pada of Ashwini, Magha and Moola nakshatras. So, the closer a planet is to the edge of the Rashi, the more ‘knotted’ up it is going to be.
Unread 09-01-2021, 03:44 AM

In a natal chart, 2 planets of your mother's pregnancy: Jupiter (traditional) and Uranus (modern). Jupiter is in my 3rd in Virgo while Uranus is in 5th in Scorpio squaring sun and moon in Aquarius. The 3rd house is ones' neighborhood or community, while the 5th is family and children, and in between there's the 4th of the mother.
Unread 09-04-2021, 06:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
From what I recall, its customary to call in an Astrologer to erect the chart for a newborn child in India. Complete with prayers and donations expected to the saints gods etc and appropriate gems to wear. I'd have to read my book to recall it all as I tend to move on to other interesting subjects and don't retain everything.

No one wants their baby to be born under 27-29th degree of water signs rising , Gandanta births require special prayers

https://komilla.com/lib-gandanta.html

https://www.astrologergupta.com/blog...dic-astrology/
You mean the Sun in 27-29' of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces...westerners find these degree to be good luck charms (the millionaire's degree). It's thought 27-29 degree suns in earth signs like Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn are "cursed"... do Indians view them the opposite? Water and Earth are also feminine signs.
Unread 09-05-2021, 01:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapAquaPis View Post
You mean the Sun in 27-29' of Cancer, Scorpio and Pisces...westerners find these degree to be good luck charms (the millionaire's degree). It's thought 27-29 degree suns in earth signs like Taurus, Virgo and Capricorn are "cursed"... do Indians view them the opposite? Water and Earth are also feminine signs.

No. I meant the Rising Degree at the moment of birth. (ASC) degree. See the link posted for explanation.

And yes, Indian astrology is quite different from Tropical Western Astrology in many ways.
Unread 09-08-2021, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by leomoon View Post
No. I meant the Rising Degree at the moment of birth. (ASC) degree. See the link posted for explanation.

And yes, Indian astrology is quite different from Tropical Western Astrology in many ways.
Oh...that's important to know in astrology the ascendant is the issue, not the sun sign, in determining the lucky or cursed degrees. Indian or vedic astrology is sidereal, more astronomically correct, like a 26' Aquarius sun in western or tropical or "modern" is 1' cusping Capricorn (Feb 15th are both Aquarians).
leomoon (09-08-2021)
Unread 09-18-2021, 01:37 AM

In astrology, the 22' degree of Aries, the "Virgo" degree, the sabian symbol of a pregnant woman, the 22' degree out of 360 of the whole astrological zodiac year (solar degrees). Actually, the degree of Cancer in any sign, esp. 22' in Cancer is highly fertile and same with impregnable Sagittarius ruled by Jupiter.

Tags
childbirth, parts, pregnancy