Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Other Astrology

Other Astrology Here, you can discuss anything else astrological that doesn't belong in the other boards. Includes medical astrology, mundane astrology, parts, sports astrology, research and development, degree symbols, fixed stars, asteroids, symbols systems, karma, and Aquarian astrology.

Unread 07-31-2021, 01:34 PM

America's transit of Uranus in Gemini...

..it is also conjunct to America's natal Mars in Gemini!

Some say that this may indicate war, literal war! Some astrologers believe that because of the transit of Uranus in Gemini touching America's natal Mars in Gemini, that it may express itself as war!

There is some truth to this, because the last two times Uranus transitted Gemini, there was the Civil War and WWII!

Of course, this is only two times out of many possible future times, so there's not enough of a pattern to show concern! But, I'm just curious, not fearful!

And I don't count the revolutionary war, because lots of countries and groups have started as a country because of war, on the outset, so it doesn't count, to me!

So, what do you think? Do you think that a war is on the horizon for the United States, or do you think there's other ways this transit could express itself?

Unread 07-31-2021, 02:56 PM

Re: America's transit of Uranus in Gemini...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sentR89day View Post
..it is also conjunct to America's natal Mars in Gemini!

Some say that this may indicate war, literal war! Some astrologers believe that because of the transit of Uranus in Gemini touching America's natal Mars in Gemini, that it may express itself as war!

There is some truth to this, because the last two times Uranus transitted Gemini, there was the Civil War and WWII!

Of course, this is only two times out of many possible future times, so there's not enough of a pattern to show concern! But, I'm just curious, not fearful!

And I don't count the revolutionary war, because lots of countries and groups have started as a country because of war, on the outset, so it doesn't count, to me!

So, what do you think? Do you think that a war is on the horizon for the United States, or do you think there's other ways this transit could express itself?
All three of those wars were for freedom from tyranny. And, although the costs were tragic, the outcomes were successful.

Last edited by david starling; 07-31-2021 at 02:59 PM.
Unread 07-31-2021, 04:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
All three of those wars were for freedom from tyranny. And, although the costs were tragic, the outcomes were successful.
I don't count the Revolutionary War, because lots entities have started out with a war of Independence, it doesn't meant that a Uranus return will influence a war 84 years later!

I think there could be an increase in violence (Mars) at schools (Gemini)! Like more school shootings! There could be a fight (Mars), or revolution (Uranus) for new way of news (Gemini)!
Unread 08-16-2021, 01:12 AM

3 times Uranus was in Gemini in US history (about every 84 years):

1. The American Revolutionary war that started the US in its independence from the British.
2. The civil war between the Union or northern half to reunify with the Southern half or confederacy.
3. WWII but not WWI nor the Vietnam war during the tumultuous 1960's and similarly the 1970s.

When will Uranus be in Gemini?: Jul 7, 2025 (almost 250 years of our nation's independence), to Nov 7, 2025. Apr 25, 2026, including Jul 4, 2026 to August 3, 2032. Dec 12, 2032, including New Years day 2033, to May 22, 2033.
Unread 08-28-2021, 05:46 AM
Senior Member, Moderator

The United States has also been in wars when Uranus wasn't transiting Gemini. The War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, World War I, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and that's not an exhaustive list. it doesn't take a Uranus return to get us into war.

Could we get into a war this next time Uranus hits Gemini? Sure. But not just because Uranus is in Gemini. It takes more than just one transit.
Private messages welcome if they're moderation-related matters or personal messages for me, but please do not send me astrological questions or chart reading requests. I only answer those on the forum, in my practice, and on my blog at https://www.thebearsnose.com/, a separate site from this one.

Want my input on your natal chart-based question? You are welcome to submit it to the Ask the Astrologer feature on my blog, provided that it follows the feature's ground rules.
Unread 08-28-2021, 05:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osamenor View Post
The United States has also been in wars when Uranus wasn't transiting Gemini. The War of 1812, the Mexican-American War, World War I, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan, and that's not an exhaustive list. it doesn't take a Uranus return to get us into war.

Could we get into a war this next time Uranus hits Gemini? Sure. But not just because Uranus is in Gemini. It takes more than just one transit.
Not just Uranus alone is linked to multiple historic events in the US, there was also the French-Indian war, the Deseret war, the Spanish-American war, and the first Gulf war. Pluto is an octave of Mars, the planet of war, but Pluto is an outer planet alike Uranus. The very tense period of the 1960s involved Uranus and Pluto conjunctions and sharing the same sign Virgo, esp. from 1964-67.
Unread 08-29-2021, 05:03 PM

Post Re: America's transit of Uranus in Gemini...

The period of Uranus in Capricorn clashed with Saturn in Aquarius in the early 1990s was when Americans became highly cynical of government, the call for less government (the 1994 election victory by the Republicans) and promotion of political correctness against a history of racism and discrimination (esp by the Clintons who are Democrats), as well an economic recession (1989-91).

Similarly, Uranus and Saturn conjunct in Aquarius was a cooling period for the world after the cold war and before the 9/11 attacks, later Saturn left the sign it traditionally ruled and Uranus took its place in 1995 for its 7 year stay. When Saturn conjunct Uranus in Capricorn, the communist or Soviet bloc began to unravel (1987-89) and by Christmas day 1991, the USSR (Russia) is no more.
Unread 08-29-2021, 05:06 PM

Arrow Re: America's transit of Uranus in Gemini...

50 states and 10 territories each ruled by one of 12 signs (12x5=60), as well 5 territories could be Ophiuchus (Johnson Atoll, Midway Island, Navassa, Palmyra Atoll and Wake Island). We have 5 regions in the mainland USA: Central, East, North, South and West; and California seems to have an Aquarius ruled nature...yet it appears more Gemini (wait til Uranus crosses that sign, CA will feel its effects). Same listing can go to Canada's 13 jurisdictions, the UK's 13 own, each one of southern Africa nations (ex-British colonies), and Australia's 12 plus New Zealand.

Tags
america, gemini, transit, uranus