do we have a chance or am I delusional ???

heavenzing

I met this guy online and we've been talking for 4 months now. I was wondering if anyone could read our synastry chart and see if we are compatible and have the potential to have a long lasting relationship in the future? Any help is appreciated!!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 4.54.03 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2020-11-08 at 4.54.03 PM.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

heavenzing

https://postimg.cc/cr5QhpQW

For the above synastry I am on the inside and he is on the outside. I also noticed that there are only aspects from my NN and SN to his planets. His NN and SN doesn't aspect any of my planets. Does this signify anything?

Last edited:

curiousabout77

Yes but his moon is conjunct your Sun and moon and ascendant conjunction so that should help understanding each other in terms of working together towards goals. Your North node conjunct his sun in your 8th house helps with bonding as well.

heavenzing

That makes sense! Do you see any aspects that would indicate longevity in a relationship? I noticed that there are quite a bit of Uranus aspects and I've heard Uranus is notorious for the whole fast-paced romance situation �� We do have a 8 year gap so I don't believe it is a generational thing either. I'm quite new to astrology so I'm just trying to figure my way around this haha

curiousabout77

I see what you mean, your mars is square his sun and uranus and your venus is conjunct his uranus. His mars square your uranus and mercury is opposite your uranus so there is a lot of instability there. You might end up irratating each other a lot or having a lot of fights.

heavenzing

Ah, that's unfortunate. We do irritate each other sometimes.

Any signs of longevity/potential relationship or would you say the synastry is more of a fling/casual situation occurring?

curiousabout77

I think that uranus and saturn is going to put a lot of pressure on your synastry when it gets to the middle of taurus and aquarius so your relationship may not survive all that testing especially if your relationship does not feel strong and your not working well together.

watcherofthesouth

Exciting but exhausting. I've noticed that planets in Scorpio can sometimes make people say mean things or be cruel ---aside from the whole obsession thing.

watcherofthesouth

I think there could be a long-term relationship but in the end it is YOU who will want your independence from him (Uranus). I think he would pose obstacles in some way, shape or firm with regard to your career. So, you may desire a long-term relationship but probably one that doesn't have setbacks to your own needs.

SearchingforGrey

Hello everybody!

How about those pluto contacts. Specifically the hard ones as conjunctions and squares. Those are harsh.
I'm looking into it myself.
I will be posting soon. But long story short it's INTENSE, and those you cant be together but somehow never go away.

SearchingforGrey

It's difficult to let go with these kinds of relationships but I have to admit that once you do, it's a big feeling of relief.

But how do you know it's the last time the other person will show up?
I mean, it's been 7 years. Moved 10 hrs by plane and still.

Theres not much info about this.
Can you share what you know?

http://imgur.com/gallery/eXtp7vu

heavenzing

But how do you know it's the last time the other person will show up?
I mean, it's been 7 years. Moved 10 hrs by plane and still.

Theres not much info about this.
Can you share what you know?

http://imgur.com/gallery/eXtp7vu

If it's been 7 years without any contact, at that point I think it would just be best to move on, synastry or not. It can be hard, but there's plenty of fish in the sea. You don't need to let that one person hold you back from enjoying life and from meeting other people

Last edited:

SearchingforGrey

If it's been 7 years without any contact, at that point I think it would just be best to move on, synastry or not. It can be hard, but there's plenty of fish in the sea. You don't need to let that one person hold you back from enjoying life and from meeting other people

Yeah thru the 7 years, always been in contact tho. So it's hard