Use of other type of Dasas other than Vimshottari Dasa

raman2017

Hi All,
Most of the people in general use Vimshottari Dasa with moon as a reference. I was just wondering with so many astrologers here what all other dasa systems people use often, also if they use any other reference point for Vimshottari Dasa.

It would be great to know and discuss about them.

Regards,
Raman

Virinchi

If you want to know why Vimsottari Dasa is widely used, then Read This...

Most astrologers dont know reasons but they just follow V.D because their gurus or seniors followed it.
V.D is accurate only when you analyze it along with transits.

Moola Dasa is also accurate but you need to first get accurate Shashtyamsa (D-60) and understand its relation w.r.t D-1

raman2017

Thanks for reverting Virinchi ji. No i dont doubt why VD is used in general but I am sure there is purpose for other general dasa system like CK Dasa, Moola Dasa, Kalachakra Dasa etc exists and been taught Sage Parashar .
I do agree most of the people use VD by default and reasons could be as simple as they are only aware of VD from moon, to the reasons as most of the literature is available on VD and other dasas needs more experiment and R&D to be understood.
Also there are times when VD does go haywired and i am sure we can put blame on the astrologer's understanding about VD and his perception, but it might be justified also since there is no other way for an astrologer to cross check the even other than transit.
As an example:-Since Moon is mind and thought, what would happen if person gets married without being emotionally and mindfully involved in it. Will it show and how would it show.
Or in cases where person is actually emotionally and mindfully involved to his/her partner but didnt get marry to him/her in those years. How can we understand marriage in those cases especially considering VD is from moon. In those cases wouldn't other Dasa systems would help to reach the event.

Regarding Moola Dasa, I would defintely not depend upon D-60 for any prediction. It would be good in theory but considering its lagna lasts only for 2 mins, it would be really difficult to fix the lagna with 2 mins of variation.

raman2017

Thanks for reverting Virinchi ji. No i dont doubt why VD is used in general but I am sure there is purpose for other general dasa system like CK Dasa, Moola Dasa, Kalachakra Dasa etc exists and been taught Sage Parashar .
I do agree most of the people use VD by default and reasons could be as simple as they are only aware of VD from moon, to the reasons as most of the literature is available on VD and other dasas needs more experiment and R&D to be understood.
Also there are times when VD does go haywired and i am sure we can put blame on the astrologer's understanding about VD and his perception, but it might be justified also since there is no other way for an astrologer to cross check the even other than transit.
As an example:-Since Moon is mind and thought, what would happen if person gets married without being emotionally and mindfully involved in it. Will it show and how would it show.
Or in cases where person is actually emotionally and mindfully involved to his/her partner but didnt get marry to him/her in those years. How can we understand marriage in those cases especially considering VD is from moon. In those cases wouldn't other Dasa systems would help to reach the event.

Regarding Moola Dasa, I would defintely not depend upon D-60 for any prediction. It would be good in theory but considering its lagna lasts only for 2 mins, it would be really difficult to fix the lagna with 2 mins of variation.

@Virinchi ji do share your knowledge about other dasa systems.

Virinchi

Or in cases where person is actually emotionally and mindfully involved to his/her partner but didnt get marry to him/her in those years. How can we understand marriage in those cases especially considering VD is from moon. In those cases wouldn't other Dasa systems would help to reach the event....

@Virinchi ji do share your knowledge about other dasa systems.

Plz read the article link i gave in previous reply.
Moon is mind, but from past life. When a person dies his aatma (soul) does not go alone. It also carried mind along with thoughts of all karmic balances.
They manifest into events in this life. Thats why moon is chosen as reference point for VD

raman2017

Virinchi ji,
I did go through the article shared by you and understood the logic behind why VD from moon is used,but I have seen similar results from Rashi dasas too. Infact lot of people claim similar result based on different topic from AK too.

That is why my focus is to reverify what is shown by VD from moon (and transit)from other dasa system too. So if person is becoming father or mother it would be shown all across other dasas too and might bring up newer perspective to the event. Also in case of borderline birth times it is very useful.
But mostly it helps understand the event in better way.

Thanks and Regards,
Raman