need experts:will they divorce?

sonia1983

This is a very serious topic so I want people to take part in it.
I seriously love someone and he loves me too and we both wants to marry but the hitch is he is already married but seperated from his wife and has one daughter.My parents want him to divorce his wife first if he wants a marriage with me.It is a hard decision for him being a father of a girl.
It's been a year we are together as lovers but we know each other since 12 years.He says he want some time.He need 2-3 months to take some decision.
He is not sure if he will make up his mind and will divorce his mind or if he will decide to change our paths .

Will he divorce her or

We will break up in or after 3 months?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_10_30_jan_hp.53086.19073.gif
    astro_w2gw_10_30_jan_hp.53086.19073.gif
    49.3 KB · Views: 45

melleoscorp

Account Closed
If you don't mind, I'll share my finding although I'm not expert.

as you said his daughter is the foremost in his mind
he will eventually file divorce but you need to give him time to think it over
"when will he file", is uncertain here but I would suggest give him the 3 months time. I think is fair enough considering you have been in relationship for a year before his separation.
Next month there will be some complications regarding his daughter. Maybe his daughter does not want him to divorce ( I don't know how old she is ) or it could be something else involving his daughter that somehow delays him from filing for divorce. Either way, give it 3 months time to sort things out and meanwhile keep communication open especially February and March. during these months things will be in flux, he may change his mind back and forth. just keep patient. If you need to ask another question, try to wait until end of February. just a suggestion because if you give it enough time usually more details will be available.

Last edited:

sonia1983

Thank you dear

At the moment he is not ready to divorce his wife because of his daughter.
He says he will not divorce her coz of his daughter and he does not want to spoil his daughter life for his own interest.

melleoscorp

Account Closed
Ok. your starter post said that he needs 2-3 months so I thought that you can give him that. anyway I hope more knowledgeable people can chime in later.

waybread

Sonia, the way I see the chart, you are the first house, represented by the sun, ruling Leo. Your lover is the 5th house, ruled by Jupiter. Your lover's wife is the 7th from the 5th house, ruled by Mercury. Your lover's daughter is the third house from the 5th, ruled by Saturn.

Jupiter (him) and Mercury (wife) currently make no aspect, suggesting that they are not well connected to one another, although Mercury in the 7th suggests the wife's official status in your mind; and the mother's link with the daughter (she is the 3rd house from the 5th, or 7th house.) But by mid-March, roughly 2.5 months from now, Jupiter and Mercury form a trine. This suggests to me that they will reconcile.

Jupiter has some strength in the sign of its exaltation, but it is retrograde and in the 12th house, suggesting second thoughts and even some deception. Similaraly, the sun (you) is strengthened by being angular, but weakened by being in the sign of its detriment.

Jupiter (him) and the sun (you) are not making an aspect now, but your planets will trine around the first of March. That might be the high point in your relationship, as they will separate after that.

I see the testimonies as conflicting-- maybe a more experienced horary astrologer can sort them out better than I can. Just possibly your lover won't be ready to make up his mind, or will choose a course of action, and later regret it.

But let's look at your situation from a very clear perspective, never mind the astrology. The man you love is or was cheating on his wife, or at least prepared to separate in order to take up with you. How do you know this isn't a pattern, and that he won't cheat on you with another woman in the future? This man's daughter is extremely important to him, and yet you are prepared to create a rift in between them. How do you know he won't turn around and blame you, if he later feels he's emotionally harmed his daughter by leaving her mother? You two are not talking about having the child live with you, are you?

Your parents are spot-on that he would need to divorce his wife first before considering marriage with you. There is a long and often sad history of "the other woman," waiting for years for her lover to finalize the divorce that never comes.

If you do break up with this man (and are either still in Pakistan or living abroad in a Pakistani community) how will this affair affect your future marriage prospects with someone else?

Last edited:

sonia1983

Thank you Friend

I want to clarify my position here .Dear I am not the reason of disturbance between him and his wife.He is not away from her because of me.
He is my more than 10 years old friend but we were not in touch since years.We met again a year back and when we met he was already mentally disturbed.He was already away from her physically as well.There is no physical connection between them .He wanted to divorce her initially but he took his decision back because of his daughter.At the moment,his daughter is his first priority.He told me that he can not harm his daughter emotionally by doing this in his own interest and I also did not insist him for doing this.

We both are in love and wants to be together but I open heartdely advised him to reconcile with his wife and settle down his matters with her if it is a possibility for him for the sake of his daughter and gave him an option to back off and take his own way because I had a feeling of guilt if I am the reason of disturbance between them but I realized later on that NO.I am not causing any trouble between them.

Its that other women who failed to win his heart.

Regarding your reply :

Do you mean he will join her back ?mean they will be close to each other again?

I did not get your words by deception?
deception to whom?

My relationship will be at high point in march start and then there are seperating aspects?

I am a bit confused because I do not astrological terms.would you please explain me a bit more?

Thank you

poyi

Premium Member
Do you mind posting the chart with the orbs in approaching and separating aspects? Also please add Part of Fortune.

For the question of Will you and him break up after 3 months?

Moon and Sun will form square to Saturn in Scorpio the ruler of the 7th. If we take 7th as this man, your as the Sun and Moon in Aquarius. The answer is you will break up in my opinion if that is correct and the situation as in Square, more likely to be unpleasant.

If we take 5th as your romantic partner, though Jupiter in exaltated that is also in retrograde and in your own 12th house. With modern aspect Jupiter and Sun in Quincunx the energy between your romantic lover and yourself is already indifferent.

poyi

Premium Member
Not a new chart. Just the same chart with orbs and Part of Fortune. You can't ask the question again. It will give you confusing and inaccurate information.

sonia1983

Not a new chart. Just the same chart with orbs and Part of Fortune. You can't ask the question again. It will give you confusing and inaccurate information.

Can you help me in posting the chart with orbits?
Pars of fortune is already added.

poyi

Premium Member
well you posted the other chart with orbs, what will be the different of posting this original one with orbs then? Part of fortune just the matter of clicking the additional in the bottom?? I have nearly 1000 charts in my data base often have to clear them. I will have to add then deleting it if I was to post for you. I am too lazy for that! Unless if it was a life and death question like the other thread of a missing brother.

waybread

Sonia, most of us are only amateur astrologers on this site, myself included. If you want a more definitive answer, you might pay for a professional astrologer, or else PM anyone on this site whose work you admire.

I think that your lover and his wife may reconcile.

With your lover's signifier Jupiter in the 12th house, I think he may be somewhat deceptive. Do you know for a fact that he is entirely truthful with you? For example, where this is a young child involved, parents who simply do not feel terribly close to one another would often stay together for the sake of the child. Was something else going on between the two of them?

I think your relationship will become closer and then drift apart.

I am not sure how you mean that this man is "mentally disturbed." Do you mean "mentally ill"?

Last edited: