The Absolute Liberation from 6th/12th houses

poyi

Premium Member
I was lying in bed, checking my Facebook, one of my nursing friends shared this link. I was most lifted by the emotion this video had brought me. I cried at the moment this man cried.

I can see how people struggled with the real life 6th/12th house issues everyday at work, in this video seeing some can be lifted with dignity through support by the people that he met in his life, profound emotion in me. The power of stars/destiny had given him a great opportunity to be elevatde to the most honorable 6th/12th house manifestation, to serve and to liberate together.

Please take a look of this Video.

http://www.upworthy.com/this-incred...gnity-and-respect-can-change-a-man?g=2&c=ufb1

Last edited:

The_Saturnian

A very thought provoking topic to kick off my Sunday morning! I must say, it's a very apt title you have given this thread. My dad, (who reads Vedic charts) has often suggested that the karmic nodes Rahu (NN) and Ketu (SN) when placed in Rashi (Moon sign) or Lagna (Ascendant) of an individual gives rise to "the absolute liberation". The NN apparently, according to his belief, can give wealth and the SN in the 12th gives spiritual liberation. I.e. freedom from the cycle of birth and death.

poyi

Premium Member
At all cost, if a soul can be lifted and be liberated to the highest form of purity, looking at the big picture, suffering in a temporary term really not necessarily negative.

ms toxic

I was lying in bed, checking my Facebook, one of my nursing friends shared this link. I was most lifted by the emotion this video had brought me. I cried at the moment this man cried.

I can see how people struggled with the real life 6th/12th house issues everyday at work, in this video seeing some can be lifted with dignity through support by the people that he met in his life, profound emotion in me. The power of stars/destiny had given him a great opportunity to be elevatde to the most honorable 6th/12th house manifestation, to serve and to liberate together.

Please take a look of this Video.

http://www.upworthy.com/this-incred...gnity-and-respect-can-change-a-man?g=2&c=ufb1

wow...compassion goes a long way...it's amazing! i shared this video once i saw it...it's nice to show their is hope...by that i don't just mean the awesome veteran finding his way but rather the people willing to make a positive change....that i find the most moving...

ms toxic

i find many inspirations lead to my spiritual growth however none as quick as suffering...for me, when i'm in a state of suffering i become more aware of myself and what is going on around me...a shift in perspective is catapulted from that suffering and the degree of suffering is def. proportionate to the enlightenment that follows...so i don't look at suffering as negative or something that ties me here..it's a tool given to us for growth....

i believe karma is a state of mind and the binds of karma that tie us to fall into a cycle is the unawareness of the attachment we have to certain things, people, situations, etc. so if one is stuck in a cycle of rebirth they are not addressing their attachments the byproduct would be unaddressed suffering and lack of spiritual progress...

idk..at least that's what i've experienced in my life....and other signs have seemed to point me toward this school of thought's direction :happy:

poyi

Premium Member
Without sufferings and darkness, one will never learn the happiness of daily common things and will never see the brilliant of light.