Will she get the GreenCard and move to US?

My sis won the recent Lottery. It was a no surprise but big lol to me since She has Sun-Jupi-Uranus stellium in Aquarius I knew it she'd make it one day. with the help of this kind of natal combination
consulates are closed until January 1, 2021 due to Virus. they won't make appointments until this date. For the later We don't know what would happen We don't know if Corona second Wave will be too long or not.

i Dont know if casting horary chart could help in this case

but what houses should we look ?
documents paper from the goverment is a 12th house thing maybe or maybe not.
in both charts i casted, both 12th lords is in 11th house. good sign?
are siblings 3rd house thing regardless of gender?

in both charts Mercury (currently retro) is chart ruler. what does it say about me asking this horary ? i have no idea how to answer this question

Last edited:
HonourAndDevotion

Will my sister (3rd), be issued ('get'-receive) count 2 houses to the 4th house, is 2nd for possessing; her Green Card from the Govt., and move to the United States (3rd & 7th)?

The Card, count 10 houses from the 3rd sister = Govt. 12th H.C., (Govt. dictates to issue card)-& then count 3 houses to Govt. processing action for script, a permission to remove to USA with identification paperwork = 2nd H.C.

Sister is Mars (3rd), possession is Jupiter (4th), 2 H.C.s from 3rd; the aspect between them is a sextile = mild yes. Opportunity to be issued the Green Card but only after some delay, will she be able to remove to the United States Moon & ruler of removal 7th from the 3rd H.C. = Venus opposition = No.

Mercury (very weak,when making a conjunction to Sole = no) is natural (radical) ruler of license's, ie., he rep. the Green Card deposited in the radical Govt. 10th H.C.-he is turning towards lucky strike N.N. (mildly beneficial=yes after some delay?) & leaving a partile sextile aspect by minutes to Uranus who is in mutual reception with Jupiter = yes. She will get her Green Card but it may take some time, although Mercury is in a Cardinal sign = faster movement.

Mercury is ruler of the 10th Govt. (weak). 2ndary lord to use in the question.
The govt. is as you say experiencing delays because of Covid 19, Mercury rules Mundane (large scale) 6th house health issues, resurgence for health concerns is Mercury retrograde, eventually going direct, yet under the Sun beams (hidden Covid 19 Virus). Your suspicions are accurate, Mercury is in a constant weakened state. The 12th house position of Mercury from the 11th house of hopes is I think a detrimental hidden Covid Virus effect, (monetary & overall health for the country's condition). A lengthy waiting period before recovery is indicated. Just how long is specific to movement of 'diminished' Mercury retrograde, he is moving away from the Combustion-will experience being under the beams when turning stationary direct, going forward for length of time & then being Combust (Cazumi is the consideration of grant for the issue) again moving away under the beams.

I think she will get her Green Card only after some time, but moving to the USA afterwards will take some time, if at all:sideways:.

For a check reference to Mars & Uranus aspects which I thought would mean a yes, am using software called Nostradamus Horary,(Alphee LaVoie Inc.) which indicates a no answer to the question, the wheel above is the qualification by the software that places Cancer intercepted within the 10th house, which could mean the 10th radical Govt. H.C. in the chart will hold back official permissions (Green Cards etc) for a time, until things are clearly better for the estate of the province.

Sincerely
Student of Astrology

Attachments

• Istanbul Will my sister get her Green card and move to the United States.JPG
    Istanbul Will my sister get her Green card and move to the United States.JPG
    90.9 KB · Views: 29
Last edited: