Fasting

T

Teb

interesting topic. I once fasted for 5 days nothing but water and a dropper of minerals. It was the best time of my life. it's not easy for me to fast for longer than 24 hours but I am going to try again. I usually make it for 1 day and cave. I'm thinking 8/13/09 would be a good day to do a 3 day fast. What do you think?

mbc

I agree...interesting topic. I also was thinking about fasting this year. I am planning to drink only water through 18 days and start since 1 st Sep. till 18 Sept. 2009.
BTW, tomorrow on 22nd July (solar eclipse and New Moon) I am starting with a 10-day fast (water with one spoon of maple syrup and lemon)

mbc

I don't know, rather spontenaus...Just read that it's a good time to start something new in New Moon and in solar eclipse - helps to clean out.

dreamtimez

I get a headache and general uneasy feeling when I fast. I fast just for a day in a month and take water. Am I doing something wrong ?

T

Teb

no the headache is normal it is a sign of toxins exiting the body, try to get thru it. It means it is working.