2014 Cardinal grand cross activating a natal grand trine

Astrodawn

Hi

i hope someone could give me a little bit of information of how the current grand cross cross might affect someone with a grand trine/kite being activated by the cross??

he currently has pluto transiting his natal sun in the 4th house, but his sun is part of a grande trine/kite

Sun at 14 capricorn
Jupiter 16 taurus
Uranus 14 virgo
Pluto 16 virgo

Neptune 19 scorpio.

I know that pluto tr natal sun is very transformative, I had it myself a few years ago, but how would it work with a grand trine??? He is asking me about it and I dont know what to say as its too complicated for me, can anyone help explain to me?

Attachments

• andy natal 1.jpg
    andy natal 1.jpg
    82.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited:

junoisuppose

The grand cross will affect his 1st, 7th, 4th and 10th houses. There will be conflicting demands from all these areas which may come to a head when the cross is exact.

His sun is being transited by all 4 points of the cross at the moment, pluto conjunct, mars square, uranus square and jupiter opposite so it will feel quite intense, like he is stuck in the middle of 4 competing issues, but as it is a cardinal cross it also gives impetus to act to change situations that are not working.

During this transit he will be able to gain support from the strengths he has nataly in his chart such as those planets which are trine his sun.

The fact that he has aspects from his sun to planets in the 3rd, 12th, 6th and 8th mean that whenever his sun is triggered these issues will come up because these are the issues he has to deal with nataly, i.e. a transit to his sun will bring up all the issues related to his sun.

Of his planets only the sun, chiron and uranus are really in close enough orb to feel the effects of all the points of the grand cross themselves. Uranus is sextile transiting jupiter, semi-sextile mars, quincunx uranus and trine pluto, chiron is trine transiting jupiter, sextile transiting pluto, quincunx mars and semi-sextile uranus.

The sun rules his 5th house & uranus rules his 11th house so he will be questioning and thinking about making changes in these areas, or subject to change due to external forces. Chiron is in the 6th house and uranus is in the 12th house so these areas will also be affected. The sun is in the 4th house but we have already mentioned that 4th house issues will be the focus of the transit.

Drastic or conclusive changes in his circumstances will be seen when the transits from uranus and pluto to his sun are exact.

Uranus will continue to square his sun until March 2015, pluto will continue to conjoin his sun until December 2015 and then again in September/October 2016 so there will be more changes then.

This is just the beginning of a period of change.

Pluto and uranus will aspect his pluto and jupiter later on so changes will be felt in his 8th, 12th, 3rd and again 4th houses in the next few years.

The fact that he has all these planets in aspect to each other at relatively close degrees means that when one area of his life is triggered by a fast moving transit then all the other areas of his life ruled by these planets are also triggered.

Separately neptune, which is on the cusp of his 3rd house and the ruler of his 6th house, is also going through its own saturn transit.

Last edited:

Astrodawn

Thank you very much junoisuppose :)

I will try and explain it to him, I can see all the aspects but no matter how long I try to put it together I cant!!

At this current time he says he is more contented than he can remember, there doesnt seem to be anything looming, however I know the sudden destruction pluto can bring, my bf died suddenly when i had it cross my sun at 2 cap.

More strangely he is more content at home and his home is in better condition than its been for a long time in terms of repair and renovation which is 4th house.. I will let you know if anything happens while this cross is active.

Thanks again :)