Help..Stellium in Libra in the first house

aquacato

I am sometimes accused of being selfish, easily irritated, and somewhat too passionate and impatient with my love affairs.. I wonder if this is because I have a Libra stellium in my first house:

orb/value

VenusConjunctionJupiter1.18 627

VenusConjunctionSaturn4.04 509

JupiterConjunctionSaturn2.46 338

They are all in Libra.. the thing is I want to and would like to be alone
(mars trine uranus with mars in 11th and uranus in second or third), but
I need to be out there with people as well..I also have the dark planet
Pluto in the first house but it only squares my mars.. with that being said,
what should I do in order to become more stable in my relationships with boyfriends or just friends..

Hi. It looks like that you were born in late August 1981. Do you have the Moon in either Cancer or Leo? The reason for my asking is that it may be near enough to Mars to warrent the irritably plus it could be in the 11th house of friends . Those with the Moon In Leo enjoy attention. Now with all those planets in Libra ,that's why you need to be with people. Those of us with Libra placements love to connect/relate to others. I have four planets in Libra myself( Sun. Mercury, Saturn and Neptune) so I know the value of relating as thats how I learn about people. Now when Saturn is involved , there is a desire for meaningful relationships which are sincere. Also there seems to be a need for confidence building in obtaining a relationship. Meantime Pluto lends itself to want to be alone when it is in the first. The square to Mars leads to the passion but way that might scare some people. Mars like to cut to the chase, that is it wants a straightforward response. Anyway, I would suggest that you show others that its ok to get to know you. I think that you really do have a nice side. With the Sun and Mercury in Virgo I would suggest to you to becareful with the critisism as people have a hard time handeing what is being said. It's not so much as what you say but how you say it. Combine critsim with compassion. So hang in there and if you have any questions let me know.

aquacato

johnshusack said:
Hi. It looks like that you were born in late August 1981. Do you have the Moon in either Cancer or Leo? The reason for my asking is that it may be near enough to Mars to warrent the irritably plus it could be in the 11th house of friends . Those with the Moon In Leo enjoy attention. Now with all those planets in Libra ,that's why you need to be with people. Those of us with Libra placements love to connect/relate to others. I have four planets in Libra myself( Sun. Mercury, Saturn and Neptune) so I know the value of relating as thats how I learn about people. Now when Saturn is involved , there is a desire for meaningful relationships which are sincere. Also there seems to be a need for confidence building in obtaining a relationship. Meantime Pluto lends itself to want to be alone when it is in the first. The square to Mars leads to the passion but way that might scare some people. Mars like to cut to the chase, that is it wants a straightforward response. Anyway, I would suggest that you show others that its ok to get to know you. I think that you really do have a nice side. With the Sun and Mercury in Virgo I would suggest to you to becareful with the critisism as people have a hard time handeing what is being said. It's not so much as what you say but how you say it. Combine critsim with compassion. So hang in there and if you have any questions let me know.

Thank you, John:
You are absolutely right, I was born on August 29th, 1981..and I have a Moon in Leo (conjuncting my Sun). My problem is like I need to be with people but due to my overwhelming aspects with uranus (moon, mars, and ascendent, some website suggests sun and mercury), I also need time to be with myself, also maybe it's the Pluto influence you've mentioned above..

Do I have a split personality, I often wonder.. But I did read about Mars square Pluto has a very apparent effect on people's actions.. I am generally
a very nice person, but if I'm pushed to my limit, I will do something that
would be considered irrational.. as I grow older, I learn to be more lenient
and compassionate towards people around me, but sometimes I can still
be too critical (Mercury conuncts ascendent)..

I guess my question would be, am I more like a Libra than Virgo?? Some of my friends say that to me, but I know that the Sun is the most important sign right? But the placement is in the 12th house.. But thanks again for replying..

Belgianmoonguy

There's absolutely nothing wrong with willing to have quality time with yourself and as well quality with others...
Enjoy both i would say...

aquacato

Belgianmoonguy said:
There's absolutely nothing wrong with willing to have quality time with yourself and as well quality with others...
Enjoy both i would say...

Thank you..
I have a 11th house moon so I guess that's why I like to be close to people but not too close.. right now I am tryng to adjust my mood, so that when I want to be alone, I won't be too blunt about it..

Hi again,
I want to let you know that in addition to the Pluto in the first, it most defentely the Sun and Mercury that contribute to your wanting to be alone. They are in the 12th house and the 12th house the house of fogiveness as well as dreams ,selfless service, fascination, medcine and even photography.The Virgo part suggests things like therapy, service and practical things and organizing. Also from the way things look ,the Part of Fourtune is also in the 12th house. I got some of this information out of a good book that I use . The name of it is The Astrological Thesaurus House Keywords by Michael Munkasey. So you can benifit greatly when you are by yourself. You need the quiet time so that you can sort things out and to make sure that all the information that you receved is correct. With all the aspects that your ruler Mercury is receving, you will need time to sort out the information as various facts seem to conflict with each other. With Mars on the cusp of the 11th I would think that some of your friends can be pushy with their advice. The North Node near by says that some of the advice is good. However, as I have noticed that the negitive side of Cancer is that sometimes the advice is unsolcited. Cancer types want to tell everybody what is good for them. I think that this is where the Mars square Pluto kicks in and you can get very upset or as you said irrational. I bet that this happens especially where money and values are concerned. Having the Sun and Mercury in the 12th isn't a bad thing. My mother had the Sun and Mercury in the 12th. The Sun was in Cancer, Mercury was in Leo. She also had Pluto in the 12th in Cancer square Mars in Libra in the 3rd (the reverse of yours in terms of sign only). Also she had a Moon conjunct Saturn both in the first conjunct the Ascendent in Leo. Her carrer was spent as a nurse. First she was a general practioner in the 1940's and in the 1960's as a Private Duty Nurse. Every so often she would have trouble with the doctors when one doctor's medcines would conflict with another doctor's recomendation. When my mother was growing up she was somewhat of a tomboy but in her later years she was rather reserved which is in keeping with the Saturn in the first even in Leo. Also with the Mars square Pluto, she was forced to be on the defensive and to stand up for whatever she thought was just ,like better pay and benifits for nurses.At least you have Jupiter and Venus in the first that can help you to be more outgoing. While she did Private Duty from 1966-1969 people wanted such services asked for her if it was their second time or third time at the hospital because they liked the way she took care of them. With Mercury in the 12th but near the first she was very intellegent.(Thus with your Mercury inthe 12th but near the ascendent, the same goes for you espceailly since it is in its own singn of Virgo.) She did really good on the refresher course in 1966 after being out for about 10 years . She had to raise my brother and I when she wasn't working. Then she had her own problems as she cut her little finger with a potato knife and the doctor back in 1958 botched the opperation. It took 8 years to straighten it out. I wished that I knew something about Astrology back then but I was only about 7 and a half at the time. So I hope that my information can inspire you and brighten your day . The Sun in the 12th isn't a bad place at all.

aquacato

johnshusack said:
Hi again,
I want to let you know that in addition to the Pluto in the first, it most defentely the Sun and Mercury that contribute to your wanting to be alone. They are in the 12th house and the 12th house the house of fogiveness as well as dreams ,selfless service, fascination, medcine and even photography.The Virgo part suggests things like therapy, service and practical things and organizing. Also from the way things look ,the Part of Fourtune is also in the 12th house. I got some of this information out of a good book that I use . The name of it is The Astrological Thesaurus House Keywords by Michael Munkasey. So you can benifit greatly when you are by yourself. You need the quiet time so that you can sort things out and to make sure that all the information that you receved is correct. With all the aspects that your ruler Mercury is receving, you will need time to sort out the information as various facts seem to conflict with each other. With Mars on the cusp of the 11th I would think that some of your friends can be pushy with their advice. The North Node near by says that some of the advice is good. However, as I have noticed that the negitive side of Cancer is that sometimes the advice is unsolcited. Cancer types want to tell everybody what is good for them. I think that this is where the Mars square Pluto kicks in and you can get very upset or as you said irrational. I bet that this happens especially where money and values are concerned. Having the Sun and Mercury in the 12th isn't a bad thing. My mother had the Sun and Mercury in the 12th. The Sun was in Cancer, Mercury was in Leo. She also had Pluto in the 12th in Cancer square Mars in Libra in the 3rd (the reverse of yours in terms of sign only). Also she had a Moon conjunct Saturn both in the first conjunct the Ascendent in Leo. Her carrer was spent as a nurse. First she was a general practioner in the 1940's and in the 1960's as a Private Duty Nurse. Every so often she would have trouble with the doctors when one doctor's medcines would conflict with another doctor's recomendation. When my mother was growing up she was somewhat of a tomboy but in her later years she was rather reserved which is in keeping with the Saturn in the first even in Leo. Also with the Mars square Pluto, she was forced to be on the defensive and to stand up for whatever she thought was just ,like better pay and benifits for nurses.At least you have Jupiter and Venus in the first that can help you to be more outgoing. While she did Private Duty from 1966-1969 people wanted such services asked for her if it was their second time or third time at the hospital because they liked the way she took care of them. With Mercury in the 12th but near the first she was very intellegent.(Thus with your Mercury inthe 12th but near the ascendent, the same goes for you espceailly since it is in its own singn of Virgo.) She did really good on the refresher course in 1966 after being out for about 10 years . She had to raise my brother and I when she wasn't working. Then she had her own problems as she cut her little finger with a potato knife and the doctor back in 1958 botched the opperation. It took 8 years to straighten it out. I wished that I knew something about Astrology back then but I was only about 7 and a half at the time. So I hope that my information can inspire you and brighten your day . The Sun in the 12th isn't a bad place at all.

Thank you again, John.. it helps me alot.. I have always been somewhat of a solitary child, although people seem to enjoy my company, it must be my pluto in the first plus my moon in the 11th.. **** I hate my moon in the 11th, it makes me so cold emotionally isn't it? I start blaming myself for that position because right now I'm with a 4th house moon in Cancer.. I have pushed myself for affection for him, and it does seem to work now..
Am I like a heartless person? I have moon square uranus in the 11th, and uranus sextile ascendant, plus mars trine uranus.. Since I have moon trine neptune, I am also very emotional and compassionate, but as soon as I feel overtly emotional, I begin to withdraw to my own world.. what can I do to be a be more accepting in taking in other people's emotions? Like you said, I have the venus conjuncting Jupiter to make me more outgoing, but that's just a disguise.. deep down inside me, I am just a very restless person.. My mind never stops racing, and I want to just be all at all times.. Gosh what should I do as a career since you mentioned your mother's occupation, I like writing, hate routines..what's good for me then..