Should I pursue this person?

Hello guys!

My name is Archer (alias name) and I’ve posted on this forum in the past with questions regarding synastry with people I would be dating at the time and you guys have always been so awesome with answering those questions and clearing up any confusion astrology wise. I recently met a guy that I am very interested in dating and we are slowly getting to know each other. We used to go to the same high school and it’s been years since we’ve talked together even though we have been attending the same university for 4 years now. But recently we came back into contact and I’ve always wondered about this person and why I always feel so drawn to them whenever I speak with them. I love his personality and his commitment to education. I feel like they are almost like the guy version of myself (I’m a female btw). We share allot of common interests and I feel very comfortable around this person. Of course, I don’t want to get carried away with my feelings so fast since I’ve been in terrible relationships in the past and I’ve learned my mistakes from them. I’ve learned not to jump into things quickly and take things step by step. I just wanted to ask you guys if there is good synastry between our charts and if this is a relationship that could last on the long-term scale? They have been hinting interest in me and that they don’t have a significant other in their life. I’ve attached images of our synastry chart and aspect tables from my chart’s angle and their chart’s angle. I’ve also attached an image of his individual natal chart as well. If anyone can add insight onto this topic by answering my questions and helping me clarify whether I should invest my time into this relationship in the long run, that would be awesome and helpful! I look forward to hearing responses soon!

Thank you,
Archer :smile:

Attachments

• Synastry Chart 1.jpg
    Synastry Chart 1.jpg
    50.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Synastry Chart 2.jpg
    Synastry Chart 2.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 28
  • Aspects 1.png
    Aspects 1.png
    101.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Aspects 2.png
    Aspects 2.png
    100.4 KB · Views: 18
  • X Natal Chart.jpg
    X Natal Chart.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 23

rahu

Banned
hi archeroftheworld.
I don't have time tonight but will go into detsil tomorrow.
but it does not look favorable based on the composite chart
rahu

rahu

Banned
hi Archerofthisworld

actually when I sat down and analyzed the composite chart, some very favorable aspects appeared I hadn't seen fleetingly.

ther is a vey strong pattern of commitment but their sre aspects of selfishness also.

te most striking patter is juno conjunct the south node which is square to Jupiter opposed the vertex. this give a sense of fate or destiny ha brought you together. And with juno and Jupiter seeking manifestation, a serious relationship could form.

but the vertex is especially fickle . I mean that vertex aspect even if strong can often not find form in the chart.do even though there is a strong sense of serious attraction here, it does not insure that these feelings will lead to serious actions

venus is conjunct mars shows a very affection attraction between you. sun square eris gives a very strong sexual attraction but this is not always conducive for the development of deeper emotional intimacy .this exacerbated by the orcus/venus and orcus/mars midpoints are conjunct the mercury/sun conjunction . this shows that the pure sexual/physical component of the relationship will over ride the sense of love and devotion.as a consequence, there may be not serious relationship once the sexual side of the relationship is initiated .

another potential stumbling block is that Saturn is opposed to Chiron and they are both square the vertex and loosely conjunct the node. as jun and Jupiter also are inspected to the node and vertex, this former aspect pattern of chiron and Saturn may indicate that he is totally over bearing and controlling. he may demand that you conform to his every wish and demand. this could just be the cultural difference between you,but whatever the reason, the relationships may place demands on you that are very restrictive and cold.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_621gw_2136_2137_archer_archerbeua_81824_59079.jpg
    astro_621gw_2136_2137_archer_archerbeua_81824_59079.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
hi Archerofthisworld

actually when I sat down and analyzed the composite chart, some very favorable aspects appeared I hadn't seen fleetingly.

ther is a vey strong pattern of commitment but their sre aspects of selfishness also.

te most striking patter is juno conjunct the south node which is square to Jupiter opposed the vertex. this give a sense of fate or destiny ha brought you together. And with juno and Jupiter seeking manifestation, a serious relationship could form.

but the vertex is especially fickle . I mean that vertex aspect even if strong can often not find form in the chart.do even though there is a strong sense of serious attraction here, it does not insure that these feelings will lead to serious actions

venus is conjunct mars shows a very affection attraction between you. sun square eris gives a very strong sexual attraction but this is not always conducive for the development of deeper emotional intimacy .this exacerbated by the orcus/venus and orcus/mars midpoints are conjunct the mercury/sun conjunction . this shows that the pure sexual/physical component of the relationship will over ride the sense of love and devotion.as a consequence, there may be not serious relationship once the sexual side of the relationship is initiated .

another potential stumbling block is that Saturn is opposed to Chiron and they are both square the vertex and loosely conjunct the node. as jun and Jupiter also are inspected to the node and vertex, this former aspect pattern of chiron and Saturn may indicate that he is totally over bearing and controlling. he may demand that you conform to his every wish and demand. this could just be the cultural difference between you,but whatever the reason, the relationships may place demands on you that are very restrictive and cold.

rahu

Hello Rahu! :smile:

Thank you for your insight on my post! With all that you've said, do you recommend for me to not pursue this relationship? A minor communication pause occurred between him and I recently (we were planning to meet up and hang out last Friday, but a specific natural disaster that happened earlier this week prevented us from meeting up) and from this, we have put our communication on pause. I posted this thread so that I can get more knowledge about what type of relationship dynamic we could have and if it is worth pursuing. You are right about me feeling a sense of destiny that is bringing us together. Ever since our younger years in high school, I have always felt a sense of understanding and relief around this person since they are very confident and positive and they emit that sort of energy to their surroundings. I am really attracted to this person and have always been but never had the courage to admit to this person what I feel. Maybe it's because we have been in the same university for a while, but I feel way more able to open up myself now and allow him to get to know me even though I am still working on myself academics/career wise. We have so much in common and I definitely enjoy their personality. Of course relationship wise, this can always change since everyone is different individually vs. when we collaborate within a relationship. In terms of the cultural differences thing, I haven't gotten too deep in communication to know specificities of his background, but from what he has already told me, him and I are both of the same ethnic background and it seems that we may have been raised in the similar households (possibly same religion, cultural similarities, etc.) As you know from my previous posts, I am a serious type individual and I value commitment. I am pursuing to gain a real meaningful relationship with someone. I am not looking for one night stand BS or anything like that. I hold up to my morals because I still have faith in finding the right person to start a meaningful relationship with. With that said, would this person be a good choice to pursue or will the potential blockages that can be seen from our chart be toxic to us individually within the relationship? I have been in some of the worst relationships ever (I have been cheated on, emotionally abused, etc) and I've learned from my mistakes and I want to move on and find something healthy and positive in my life. Does this relationship portray the long term and healthy outlook that I'm seeking for or will this add to the destruction of my progressing development as a young adult? You can be as blunt as possible! I am looking for the truth and only the truth. Thank you once more for all your help and I look forward to hearing your response!

Best,
Archer :smile:

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
hi again Archerofthisworld,

I feel this relationship would not progress as you want for a couple of reason.
the chart has several strong squares but not really any trines that would provide periods of harmony.

a more serous problem is that the sun/Neptune midpoint is square to the moon/Saturn and Jupiter/Uranus midpoints.

the moon/Saturn midpoint shows the nature of devotion in a chart. here the Jupiter/Uranus midpoint, which show instability and breaks ups, is conjunct to moon/Saturn. this implies the relationship would not be secure for the long term. in addition with the sun/Neptune midpoint square to these elements, there would likely be hidden motives or actions in the relationship that would be contributory to a break up. the sun/Neptune midpoint can also show cultural or religious differences but this interpretation likely would not apply as you mentioned you have similar back grounds

rahu

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons leo-acq opp enemy signs, prone to severe emotional conflicts;

leo brilliant, sensitive, individualistic, high self-pride;

acq mystic, uncertain, scientific, innovative, reformist

moons not compatible to begin with, may reflect and review?

wishing well,

kshantaram