Donald Trump will be impeached.

unique_astrology

I have been dealing with highly elevated levels of pain that have me typing with one finger at a time for the most part so I have not been posting much.

Doing my progressed anlunar chart for Tiffany trump (Oct 13 1993, 12:50 pm, EDT +4:00) relocated to NYC, regarding January 13, 2020, produces another chart with a 294° point (MC 294°25') holding the transiting Sun, Saturn, and Pluto. This from a timed birth chart for a family member who seems to be at some distance from the political workings of many other family members.

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

Along with Drumpf's demise, I'm also interested in Pence's.
(Demise:
demise

(dɪˈmaɪz) n1. failure or termination: the demise of one's hopes.
2. a euphemistic or formal word for death
3. (Law) property law a. a transfer of an estate by lease
b. the passing or transfer of an estate on the death of the owner

4. (Law) the immediate transfer of sovereignty to a successor upon the death, abdication, etc, of a ruler (esp in the phrase demise of the crown)

vb5. (Law) to transfer or be transferred by inheritance, will, or succession
6. (Law) (tr) property law to transfer (an estate, etc) for a limited period; lease
7. (Law) (tr) to transfer (sovereignty, a title, etc) by or as if by the death, deposition, etc, of a ruler

[C16: from Old French, feminine of demis dismissed, from demettre to send away, from Latin dīmittere; see dismiss])
Had to include the definition as per an earlier post as some didn't realize the entire meaning.

ynnest

Along with Drumpf's demise, I'm also interested in Pence's.
(Demise:
demise

(dɪˈmaɪz) n1. failure or termination: the demise of one's hopes.
2. a euphemistic or formal word for death
3. (Law) property law a. a transfer of an estate by lease
b. the passing or transfer of an estate on the death of the owner

4. (Law) the immediate transfer of sovereignty to a successor upon the death, abdication, etc, of a ruler (esp in the phrase demise of the crown)

vb5. (Law) to transfer or be transferred by inheritance, will, or succession
6. (Law) (tr) property law to transfer (an estate, etc) for a limited period; lease
7. (Law) (tr) to transfer (sovereignty, a title, etc) by or as if by the death, deposition, etc, of a ruler

[C16: from Old French, feminine of demis dismissed, from demettre to send away, from Latin dīmittere; see dismiss])
Had to include the definition as per an earlier post as some didn't realize the entire meaning.

Yes, Pence will have to be removed as well since he embodies the same agenda as his allies "T" and Putin. Don't be fooled by his more smooth demeanor.

Y

unique_astrology

I do not trust Rosenstein - When President Trump fired FBI Director James Comey, he pointed to a memo written by the deputy attorney general, Rod Rosenstein. It outlined actions taken by Comey that Rosenstein argued hurt the reputation of the bureau. The memo exists, the story that it played no part in comey's firing cannot be proven.

He was picked by trump. He appointed Robert Mueller, a Republican, as special counsel.

Busy June. Comey testifies, sexual predator's take-down begins.

His 2017 solar return with it’s Saturn opposite Sun aspect begins on June 14
His progressed inauguration chart angles sweep it’s Saturn square to Mars on June 18
His progressed natal solar return has it’s Saturn/Neptune midpoint on the IC also on June 18th

His secondary progressed Moon conjoins secondary progressed Saturn on June 30
the same day his secondary progressed Mercury and Pluto are on his progressed MC
and his progressed 2017 solar return has it’s Neptune/Pluto midpoint on the IC.

Another point for January 13, 2020. Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein’s Sun. He was born on January 13 – his 2020 solar return will have Saturn and Pluto on the Sun.

That potent trio will also trine his natal Mars/Pluto midpoint. He had better be on the square with these proceedings.

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Experts have said intent is a critical element of an obstruction of justice charge :smile:
and the president's words could be subject to interpretation
and possibly put into the context of other actions, such as Mr Comey's termination.

The fact that the president apparently said
he "hoped" Mr� Comey would end the Flynn investigation
rather than more directly ordering it
"makes for a weaker but still viable case"�
Christopher Slobogin, a criminal law professor at Vanderbilt University Law School, told Reuters.

david starling

Hope you are feeling a little better now. :smile:
Thanks always for your excellent astrology analysis. Yes, Rosenstein is a complex character in this corrupt administration. Was he the 'patsy' used by Predator In Chief and Sessions or just as involved in the lie to fire Comey? Hard to say but Dump Trump's recently leaked statement shows HE knew why he was firing Comey.

Trump Told Russians That Firing ‘Nut Job’ Comey

Wait....DJT is calling somebody ELSE a "Nut Job"?! It's either a classic case of psychological projection, or "It takes one to know one!" :unsure:

rahu

Banned
http://www.rawstory.com/2017/05/tru...week-add-to-his-list-of-impeachable-offenses/

With the barrage of headlines surrounding alleged ties between President Donald Trump and the Kremlin, it’s easy to overlook the many other impeachable offenses he’s racked up in his short presidential tenure.
ADVERTISING

One such offense, according to The Nation, occurred last week when the president continued his unilateral military offensive in Syria against pro-Assad forces without Congressional approval.
California’s Democratic Rep. Ted Lieu (an Air Force veteran and Colonel with the Army Reserves) said in a tweet that Trump’s actions are “frickin’ illegal” because he has no Congressional authorization.
In a statement to The Nation, Lieu expounded on the illegality:
“For the second time in as many months, the US military has conducted airstrikes against pro-Assad forces in Syria,” Lieu’s statement read. “The Trump Administration does not have congressional authorization to carry out military strikes against the Assad regime.”

unique_astrology

trump's charts for his trip located to various locations are not the smoothest. He could mess up or perhaps they just reflect him being in a strange, uncomfortable, position.

Hope you are feeling a little better now. :smile:

Thank you. The pain subsides some after I am up for a while.

I have lived with low level pain 24/7 from a hip injury since September 1984 without pain killers.

Until last summer the only medication I had was (and still have) a bottle of aspirin that expired in October of 2010. Then eczema broke out on my arms and I got some salve from the VA.

Now for a few days I have no discomfort at all in that hip but the other one, which was not injured, is killing me. Trying to tough it out and it is getting better slowly.

Looked up some actuary tables for life expectancy. One has me on borrowed time already, another gives me until Oct 11, and another until Christmas day. From now through mid December transit Saturn will square my Neptune, relocated MC, and natal MC. There may be more but I don’t usually keep up on my own chart.

blackbery

How old are you UA? That's so tough to live with chronic pain but try some of the painkillers out there as they can really help. :love:

Hope you are around for a lot longer as your astrology insights are much needed. You are right about his trip.
Apparently, he bowed in front of the Saudi King and tweeter blew up with criticism. Surprised he would bow to anyone!!!!

Let's see what happens when he visits Israel!!! Wonder if the Zionist son-in law Kushner, who is a strong 'person of interest' in the investigation, will whisper in the Prezzy's ear about building more new illegal settlements and start some sort of international incident. Neither one of those two should be anymore near the Middle East!:whistling::whistling::whistling:

trump's charts for his trip located to various locations are not the smoothest. He could mess up or perhaps they just reflect him being in a strange, uncomfortable, position.

Thank you. The pain subsides some after I am up for a while.

I have lived with low level pain 24/7 from a hip injury since September 1984 without pain killers.

Until last summer the only medication I had was (and still have) a bottle of aspirin that expired in October of 2010. Then eczema broke out on my arms and I got some salve from the VA.

Now for a few days I have no discomfort at all in that hip but the other one, which was not injured, is killing me. Trying to tough it out and it is getting better slowly.

Looked up some actuary tables for life expectancy. One has me on borrowed time already, another gives me until Oct 11, and another until Christmas day. From now through mid December transit Saturn will square my Neptune, relocated MC, and natal MC. There may be more but I don’t usually keep up on my own chart.

You guys have gotta stop reading fake news aka mainstream media. The Saudi king is elderly and a head shorter than Trump but had to put that necklace (or whatever it was), over Trump's head and around his neck. Did Loony Lefties expect the old dude to jump up to do it? :biggrin:

UA, have you tried taking an over the counter joint med that has a combo of chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine? That really helped me and I've been taking it for years. You can get cheaply at Trader Joe's.

My eczema has come back in the last year but Saturn is transiting my 6th so I assume that is the culprit. Might also be dairy products but with summer here I'd hate to give up ice cream now!

blackbery

You are right. I looked at the video after your comment and Trump did have to bend a little to receive the necklace. Wouldn't call it a bow.

But is that what happened with President Obama visited and Dump Trump then mocked him? Yet, it's the same situation. So can you not understand they hypocrisy of this President?

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account
@realDonaldTrump

Follow
More
.@BarackObama bowed to the Saudi King in public--yet the Dems are questioning @MittRomney's diplomatic skills.
RETWEETS

1:12 PM - 30 Jul 2012

And Trump mocked and made rude comment when Michelle Obama visited without a headscarf saying the Saudis were 'insulted'.

Yet, his wife Melania and his daughter Ivanka wore no headscarfs either!!!

More hypocrisy from Dump Trump. He mocks and insults President Obama and his wife and then turns around and does the exact same thing. So he should get flack and criticism from the media.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...rump-latest-saudi-arabia-speech-a7747716.html

You guys have gotta stop reading fake news aka mainstream media. The Saudi king is elderly and a head shorter than Trump but had to put that necklace (or whatever it was), over Trump's head and around his neck. Did Loony Lefties expect the old dude to jump up to do it? :biggrin:

Last edited:

unique_astrology

Thank you for the tip Pilgrim (a moniker used by John Wayne for new settlers to the West. I did not share his political views but enjoyed his movies very much. Same for Clint Eastwood).

I was going to post the same about the height differential making 45's movement necessary but also acknowledging the hypocrisy of his previous output regarding others and the present situation for him and his family but you and blackbery beat me to it.

I am 76. In little more than 2 months will be closer to 77.

Just checked those tables again. They have changed. Whether for U.S. in general or for Illinois I am in the ground already. Why me? What have I ever done to deserve this? What's gonna happen to my stuff? George Carlin warned me about this!

Last edited:
Re: Donald Trump will not be impeached.

No, Obama bowed so low he almost bumped his head on the floor and he didn't get an award like Trump did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfaH5BQHEjY

Trump gave a magnificent speech full of content and 'heart,' not empty rhetoric like most politicians. More soft spoken but he was inside the palace. Tell me what you object to in this speech. It's about half an hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRUrljoIn0

Of course mainstream media always nitpicks the silliest things like whether the wives wore scarves :whistling: instead of noting this was an historic meeting of Middle Eastern leaders gathering to find a solution for peace. Are the media stupid or are they censoring the news? Hmmm....

I watch Trump's meetings and speeches directly on the White House youtube channel instead of edited clips on mainstream media.

david starling

No, Obama bowed so low he almost bumped his head on the floor and he didn't get an award like Trump did.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CfaH5BQHEjY

Trump gave a magnificent speech full of content and 'heart,' not empty rhetoric like most politicians. More soft spoken but he was inside the palace. Tell me what you object to in this speech. It's about half an hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McRUrljoIn0

Of course mainstream media always nitpicks the silliest things like whether the wives wore scarves :whistling: instead of noting this was an historic meeting of Middle Eastern leaders gathering to find a solution for peace. Are the media stupid or are they censoring the news? Hmmm....

I watch Trump's meetings and speeches directly on the White House youtube channel instead of edited clips on mainstream media.

I object to our President being bosom buddies with the King of Saudi Arabia. What did he do do for the King to receive the award? Looked like his trained monkey. Explains his commitment to fossil fuels. :annoyed:

Last edited:

Kuntuzangmo

I object to our President being bosom buddies with the King of Saudi Arabia. What did he do do for the King to receive the award? Looked like his trained monkey. Explains his commitment to fossil fuels. :annoyed:

I liked the curtsy at the end.
Cute and apropos.

david starling

The picture isn't a photoshop. DJT is BOWING HIS HEAD to the King on the PRETEXT of receiving an award for "services rendered". Subtly obvious.

Last edited: