New Solar Return Chart

sp1ca

:whistling:

anything interesting??
I think I'm getting a job, gaining money, and having a relationship
I'm not sure what to do with hard neptune aspects :unsure:
I have saturn and pluto in 6th, since they are making soft aspects to other planets, I'm not worrying about them

Attachments

• solar.jpg
    solar.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 25

kimbermoon

The dominant aspect here is the 2nd House stellium, with Moon opposing Neptune. I assume you know the ramifications of the 2nd house by now; the house of money and personal resources. With the Moon opposing Neptune more closely this hints that in matters of money you may need to pay special attention to these matters, as you are more prone to being emotionally sensitive, and perhaps careless in such areas. You can be subjected to deceptions or manipulations by those of lesser integrity than you;be especially aware of frauds or get-rich-quick schemes. With the Venus / Mars conjunct the hint is that such occurrences may be especially particular in areas of close personal or business relationships. Neptune is currently in it’s own domain, making it more powerful, which can stir the imagination as well as confusion, making you more prone to illusions or delusions, so beware

Be true to your own integrity especially in making any 'deals' of suspect nature.
Be especially aware of frauds or get-rich-quick schemes. With the Venus / Mars conjunct the hint is that such occurrences may be especially particular in areas of close personal or business relationships. Neptune is currently in it’s own domain, making it more powerful, which can stir the imagination as well as confusion, and indecision, making you more prone to illusions or delusions, so be advised.

Neptune in the 8th is especially concerned with shared resources, [taxes, inheritance matters] whereby monetary gains or benefits in personal or business relationships may be targeted.

Since all your personal planets express through the Virgo energy, but opposed to Neptune, this can heighten your worries, fears, self doubts and cause you to make irresponsible decisions that could affect your overall life plan.

With the Sun and Moon is in close proximity, this is akin to a New Moon phase, representing new starts and making plans for the future. You also have the dynamics of a Grand T Square in your chart, where the influence of new starts will be challenged by Jupiter [good luck, opportunities, exploration, new growth] in the 5th [love, creativity and potential children] but know that afflictions involved with this planet often create circumstances linked with excesses or indulgences.

You are advised to use practicality and appropriate caution in this coming phase of your life. Virgo is best expressed when it uses analysis, intelligence, moderate reserve, proper judgement, helpfulness and conscientiousness, for attracting positive energies into your life.

In my practice I always make comparison to your natal chart, to show what personal cycles or themes may be enacted at any time. If interested...contact me for more.

sp1ca

@kimbermoon

thanks for your comment and advices :smile:

With the Moon opposing Neptune more closely this hints that in matters of money you may need to pay special attention to these matters, as you are more prone to being emotionally sensitive, and perhaps careless in such areas. You can be subjected to deceptions or manipulations by those of lesser integrity than you;be especially aware of frauds or get-rich-quick schemes. With the Venus / Mars conjunct the hint is that such occurrences may be especially particular in areas of close personal or business relationships. Neptune is currently in it’s own domain, making it more powerful, which can stir the imagination as well as confusion, making you more prone to illusions or delusions, so beware

Be true to your own integrity especially in making any 'deals' of suspect nature.
Be especially aware of frauds or get-rich-quick schemes. With the Venus / Mars conjunct the hint is that such occurrences may be especially particular in areas of close personal or business relationships. Neptune is currently in it’s own domain, making it more powerful, which can stir the imagination as well as confusion, and indecision, making you more prone to illusions or delusions, so be advised.

Since all your personal planets express through the Virgo energy, but opposed to Neptune, this can heighten your worries, fears, self doubts and cause you to make irresponsible decisions that could affect your overall life plan.

I'll do my best and try to be careful :unsure:

I added my natal chart with solar return chart
My SR ascendant is in my 7th house (almost 8th)

Attachments

• astro_61gw_.jpg
    astro_61gw_.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 17
Last edited: