Random Thoughts, strictly Text

Gemini888

@UK how was your Tarot day with your cats? Sorry if you have posted about it earlier. I just returned from a long hilatus so I don't know where to look for :crying:

Gemini888

Ha! But it was short-lived. I put down some boundaries and the guy was having none of it, but at least I managed I avoid a guy with poor intentions or who does not have an open heart. This one is a rapper. Bad boy player type lol but I’m a past life connection for him so he’s **** himself in the foot :lol:
Maybe one day I will have to ask you to teach me how to spell :cool:

Ukpoohbear

@UK how was your Tarot day with your cats? Sorry if you have posted about it earlier. I just returned from a long hilatus so I don't know where to look for :crying:

I haven’t done it yet, I’ve been out enjoying the sun while you’ve been slaving away, is it marking the papers time at your school?

I’ll do it this week though and post the results here :)

Ukpoohbear

Maybe one day I will have to ask you to teach me how to spell :cool:

Well, tbh,this life time I have incarnated with a serious fear of dark magic and spell work. I have a past life memory of killing a witch with her own curse, making me have an elevated Lilith this lifetime because I’m the top witch having won that fight. But when that witch I killed incarnates as my sister this life time, who has behaved like a secret enemy towards me, it has quite rightfully caused me to be terrified of any spell work, so as to avoid any more bad karma.

My post about spell work was written before I had this past life memory and I guess I was subconsciously working through it. So I’m the wrong person to ask, unless you want reasons why spell work is dangerous lol

That’s my opinion anyway, I’m sure spell work doesn’t need to be feared unless you have some serious bad karma about it previously.

david starling

:venus: has ingressed Taurus, and is now within 2 degree orb of exact Conj with Urania:uranus:.
:mars: will ingress :cancer: in 5 hours from now. :moon: in Libra for the next 22 hours.

Selene/Luna:moon:, Aphrodite/Venus:venus:, Urania:uranus:, and Gaia(the Earthmother) are the 4 major Greco-Roman goddesses of astrology.[IMO]

Last edited:

Sagcap88

Hey guys, I know this isn’t LAX so I don’t need to announce my departure but I’m taking a break from the forum for a while...take care! :)