Career opinions based off my chart

Ahlexefh1

Im wondering if anyone can help me decide what career would be good for me? Im 23 and still deciding on what i want to end up doing. I know for sure it'll involve the entertainment industry i just dont know what exactly. Any help is appreciated.

Attachments

• Astro.jpg
    Astro.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 88

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope helps reflect, pick and integrate; do ack and share pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc in terms of your ground experiences, dreams and plans :

jup-moon own sag asc, growth-riches through teaching-advisory-directorship roles,
philosophy-justice-medicine-sportive-ambitious-optimistic-impulsive, prosperous, victorious;

jup trine aries 5th and leo 9th, supportive of luck-edu-travels;

sun-sat 3rd pisces, impressive writings, admin aptitude, autocratic
though sensitive enough; sun lord 9th for luck;

mars 5th lord over leo 9th, tech/medical tech-admin aptitudes,
spirituality through service to others, tending to distant travels;
mars aspect own scorpio 12th for hospitals.

rahu NNode scorpio 11th, debilated, research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
gains through foreigners/other races;
mars aspect own scorpio protective of income-gains,
but not good for health of friends/friendships;
may wear brown hessonite over pendant;
prone to toxic urological-ear issues etc;

ketu south separative node taurus 5th,
love for food-comforts, extra stubborn;
detachment from luck-edu-romance-children-position,
pain-injury-surgery throat-thyroid-teeth-heart-stomach etc to care;

ketu previous 1.5yr transit mer acq 2nd; detachment from family-fin-speech;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thurs evenings at the alter at home;

ketu coming 1.5yr transit venus cap 2nd, detachment from family-fin-relationship
and pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-kidneys etc;

mer acq 2nd, earnings through communications, reformist/innovative;

venus cap 2nd, good voice, artistic aptitudes, event management, banking;
sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 2nd, earnings in distant lands; event management;
sat transit venus craving for affection but difficult to manifest,
and prone to mutual health issues in a relationship; artistic aptitudes;
sat cap elevated aspect libra 11th for income-gains;

do ack, and promptly share-discuss pointwise feedbacks;

wishing luck, kshantaram.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

this may sound really weird and you may never even have considered it but

as far as connecting your chart with what you said about entertainment

what do you think of becoming a tv-priest or televangelist, reaching out to millions of people and giving them religious advice

this does not have to only be religious, you would also make like a great spiritual teacher- for example like oprah she has a show where she talks about spirituality and interviews people that write books and so on (super soul sundays btw its called)

i think if you take your desire for the entertainment industry and combine it with your chart- definitely something like that would be very very fitting for you

Ahlexefh1

this may sound really weird and you may never even have considered it but

as far as connecting your chart with what you said about entertainment

what do you think of becoming a tv-priest or televangelist, reaching out to millions of people and giving them religious advice

this does not have to only be religious, you would also make like a great spiritual teacher- for example like oprah she has a show where she talks about spirituality and interviews people that write books and so on (super soul sundays btw its called)

i think if you take your desire for the entertainment industry and combine it with your chart- definitely something like that would be very very fitting for you

I actually was thinking of that earlier today. I’ve been feeling more spiritual recently too. More attuned with my intuition too. I was trying to think how I could combine my spirituality’ with my art. This is a great idea too.....

Januarystorm

I actually was thinking of that earlier today. I’ve been feeling more spiritual recently too. More attuned with my intuition too. I was trying to think how I could combine my spirituality’ with my art. This is a great idea too.....

i think the phrase 'combining spirituality with art' is exactly describing what your career should be focused on- in whichever form that may come, for example someone could have as their core-interest 'communication about political affairs' - now they can become an author of books, a journalist that interviews people, a correspondent for a news-channel on tv, a college professor teaching political science, a lecturer holding seminars on political issues, a newspaper columnist covering political events, an organizer of political rally's and protests and so on and so forth- these are all different professions but they all have that communication on political affairs at their core and all of these people will most probably had that as a guide-line when searching for jobs- they all found what they were looking for and for all of them it came in different positions

so if you just stick to 'combining spirituality with art or the entertainment industry' and keep that as your guideline- you will eventually find something that clicks and you will know it when you see it, trust your gut- it has more intelligence than your thinking brain.

Last edited:

Januarystorm

i think the phrase 'combining spirituality with art' is exactly describing what your career should be focused on- in whichever form that may come, for example someone could have as their core-interest 'communication about political affairs' - now they can become an author of books, a journalist that interviews people, a correspondent for a news-channel on tv, a college professor teaching political science, a lecturer holding seminars on political issues, a newspaper columnist covering political events, an organizer of political rally's and protests and so on and so forth- these are all different professions but they all have that communication on political affairs at their core and all of these people will most probably had that as a guide-line when searching for jobs- they all found what they were looking for and for all of them it came in different positions

so if you just stick to 'combining spirituality with art or the entertainment industry' and keep that as your guideline- you will eventually find something that clicks and you will know it when you see it, trust your gut- it has more intelligence than your thinking brain.

btw i just thought of this- i think your guideline should be 'expressing myself creatively through and with spirituality'

Ahlexefh1

if could care to acknowledge and share-discuss feedbacks on reading offered,
how true-false-insightful, traits-talents-health-prospects etc etc

wishing well, kshantaram

I forgot i had made this post. I am sorry i have not replied. Working on response now. I feel so bad.

MariaSanchezzz

For careers you can experience a lot of financial success/opportunities you want to look at aspects to Venus and your second house cusp. Your Venus conjuncts Saturn and Uranus. That is very powerful so I'd recommend Saturn and Uranus like fields such as government, business, politics, law, planner, manager (Saturn) and astrology, electronics, computer programming, humanitarian groups, organizations, aeronautics, aviation, scientific research (Uranus)

Also, your Venus trines Chiron so I'd also recommend medical / health service fields.

Last edited:

Ahlexefh1

I forgot i had made this post. I am sorry i have not replied.

Working on response now.

I feel so bad.

Hello im assuming rahu? I replied to a post on another post i had made. I have no access to my email for this account and i dont have easy access to computer anymore. When i searched for my posts on mobile it only shows one response. I will reply now though. I apologize.

Ahlexefh1

This was kshantaram, not rahu as assumed.

appreciate the prompt ack, and to respond.

wishing well, kshantaram

I found this thread again! I M sorry kshan. Thank you for ypur response. As far as your interpretation goes it all is pretty accurate. How ever i never reach a high role in my small jobs ive aquired. I get perceived as a leader alot but have no desire to twll othwra what to do. Ive been told i have a great voice when i sing. Ive came to terms that i will be taking a career in health. Im curious as to if my north node in scorpio in 11th house can indicate towards working in a hospital or psychiatric facility helping those mentally ill?. As far as the arts go i have worked music festivals wirh some production companies setting up stages and what not. Does my chart point towards excelling in a career within health? As this is the path i have chosen.

Tandy

Banned
I think a 10th house chiron is not great for public eye in long run. Being 'known' will bring you pain in the end.

Mercury and Mars are opposed rulers of 10th 12th and 5th. Conflicts forever in matters of show biz. Going too far but indulging many.

Your 2nd house is full with money schemes. Pluto in 12th and Moon Jupiter in 1st, you could easily pull it off.

kshantaram

Premium Member
hope this update helps :

jup-moon own sag asc, growth-riches through teaching-psychology-advisory-directorship roles,
philosophy-justice-medicine-sportive-ambitious-optimistic-impulsive, prosperous, victorious;
jup-moon victory amidst challenges too;

sun-sat 3rd pisces, impressive writings, admin-hospital admin aptitude, autocratic

rahu NNode scorpio 11th, debilated,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes,

love for food-comforts, extra stubborn; dental aptitude;

venus cap 2nd, good voice, artistic aptitudes, event management, banking, pharmacy;

do ack, and may promptly share further feedbacks;

Last edited:

Ahlexefh1

I think a 10th house chiron is not great for public eye in long run. Being 'known' will bring you pain in the end.

Mercury and Mars are opposed rulers of 10th 12th and 5th. Conflicts forever in matters of show biz. Going too far but indulging many.

Your 2nd house is full with money schemes. Pluto in 12th and Moon Jupiter in 1st, you could easily pull it off.

When you say conflicts in matters of show biz do you mean issues in show business or issues deciding on doing show business? When you say money schemes do you mean illegal ways to get monies or that i have many ways of acquiring money. many personal skills? What would you say my ideal career would be based off my chart?

Ahlexefh1

hope this update helps :

jup-moon own sag asc, growth-riches through teaching-psychology-advisory-directorship roles,
jup-moon victory amidst challenges too;

sun-sat 3rd pisces, impressive writings, admin-hospital admin aptitude, autocratic

rahu NNode scorpio 11th, debilated,
research-occult-forensic aptitudes,

love for food-comforts, extra stubborn; dental aptitude;

venus cap 2nd, good voice, artistic aptitudes, event management, banking, pharmacy;

do ack, and may promptly share further feedbacks;

Perfect, thank you. What would indicate having a voice that was damaged? I.e maybe id be born with a good voice but maybe a habit has messed up my voice?

kshantaram

Premium Member
appreciate the perfect thank you,
curious what was so perfect about the reading!
if could share specific pointwise salient feedbacks how true-insightful-helpful;

ketu taurus represents throat-thyroid-voice-teeth etc,
pain-injury-surgery already mentioned if you observe,
love of food and comforts, stubborn, etc etc

mars aspect mer acq 2nd may too suggest throat inflammations
impacting voice-communications;

wishing well.

Ahlexefh1

hope helps reflect, pick and integrate; do ack and share pointwise feedbacks,
how true-untrue-insightful-helpful,
traits-talents-health-events-prospects etc in terms of your ground experiences, dreams and plans :

jup-moon own sag asc, growth-riches through teaching-advisory-directorship roles,

sun-sat 3rd pisces, impressive writings, admin aptitude, autocratic

rahu NNode scorpio 11th, debilated, research-occult-forensic aptitudes,
mars aspect own scorpio protective of income-gains,
but not good for health of friends/friendships;

love for food-comforts, extra stubborn;

ketu previous 1.5yr transit mer acq 2nd; detachment from family-fin-speech;
prayers to Christ, offer red flowers thurs evenings at the alter at home;

ketu coming 1.5yr transit venus cap 2nd, detachment from family-fin-relationship
and pain-injury-surgery throat-teeth-kidneys etc;

venus cap 2nd, good voice, artistic aptitudes, event management, banking;
sat now 2.5yrs transit own cap 2nd, earnings in distant lands; event management;
sat transit venus craving for affection but difficult to manifest,
and prone to mutual health issues in a relationship; artistic aptitudes;
sat cap elevated aspect libra 11th for income-gains;

do ack, and promptly share-discuss pointwise feedbacks;

kshantaram, thank you for your in depth response. At the time of this post i was actually delving deeper spiritually for some self development in terms of real life. I have always been artistic my whole life. I would say ive lived in a dream state of mind majority of my childhood and into teen years. i was an only child and had to use my imagination alot to have fun. I played Music for over 10 years and i stopped around age 20. My whole life i have either wanted to be a firefighter or a nurse. now im back in college and i know for sure im doing something in medicine. Im leaning between Physician assistant or Chiropractor. As far as my throat and singing goes i have been smoking for a while and i am stopping. i notice that i was getting bad coughs and bad throat. Im cutting smoking out of my habits. Not cigarettes but Herbs.

My passion has always been the arts however i want a career that can ground me then lead me into doing my dream job of working as a performer within the arts.
I want my stable ground first then to build from it.

Im curious as to how you interpreted my North Node and what you would say it points to in this life time based off its connection to my sun?

conspiracy theorist

Based on your chart, I see the attraction you have to entertainment. Jupiter and Moon in the 1st house Sagittarius shows expressiveness, Venus in the 2nd connected to Neptune/Uranus shows interest in turning artistry and spirituality into an income (and with the conjunctions - a blending of both). Mars ruling 5th and placed in the 9th is another analog to this, and I see based on previous discussions how attractive this sort of option sounds to you.

The trine to MC from the 2nd shows this desire to turn a profit/create a career out of this even more. Then Earth energy is interested in solid manifestation. Mercury ruling the MC on the 3rd house cusp shows an emphasis on communication and "the voice" taking some sort of precedence in the career outflow. On the other hand, this also shows a bent/possibility for education to fit quite well with your chart.

Back in the old days, the MC was called "praxis" - which was "what one does". It wasn't necessarily that one's job is what one was known for, and in this day and age there are ways for you to build your art & spirituality endeavors on the side, until you get to the point where you can do it full time. I'm sure you are aware of the many ways that you can get the gears turning there, and if not, asking the right questions in the right places online will put you well on your way. With what is available to the layman of 2019, you really have no excuse to compromise your creative, "in-tune" side.