Should i pursue her again?

sparky12

Should i try pursuing her again? I really like her but have been keeping a distance because she has not reciprocated.
I dont want to make her feel uncomfortable if she is not into me.

Attachments

• 20171209_210821.jpg
    20171209_210821.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 42

Chrysalis

No don't bother she's not interested, venus has just rejected you and her primary significator saturn is not interested either.

Looks like shes around someone else.

sparky12

Sorry :(

Ive just taken another look to to see if ive missed anything to add that could be positive, but i can't see anything.

You are applying to jupiter next but im not certain what jupiter is here.

Its sad i really liked her and thought she felt the same, i guess she probably just enjoyed the attention i use to give her

Chrysalis

Its sad i really liked her and thought she felt the same, i guess she probably just enjoyed the attention i use to give her

Merc rx can bring people out of the woodworks, maybe someones back around her as she does have merc with her in the chart with her being saturn.

How long has she started being funny with you ?

sparky12

Merc rx can bring people out of the woodworks, maybe someones back around her as she does have merc with her in the chart with her being saturn.
Im also afraid of mercury retrogade like starting a new relationship coz i have heard they dont last

How long has she started being funny with you ?

The reason i asked if i should pursue because she has warmed up to me yesterday after some few odd weeks of silence. I actually made her a gif with hearts on her pic lol and she said like it but she kept the conversation short and so did i. However i don't want to bother her if shes not into me i hate rejection

Last edited:

Chrysalis

The reason i asked if i should pursue because she has warmed up to me yesterday after some few odd weeks of silence. I actually made her a gif with hearts on her pic lol and she said like it. However i don't want to bother her if shes not into i hate rejection

Hmm strange, so she randomly reached out to you then ?

That explains the recent moon/venus, venus is with sun in 5th so sun could be your 2nd significator BUT its the receptions that are not good ...both venus and sun are rejecting moon.....which could have even also been a TOL of it wasn't for jupiter. Jupiter is interfering here.

The only planet receiving moon is mercury :wink:

sparky12

Hmm strange, so she randomly reached out to you then ?

That explains the recent moon/venus, venus is with sun in 5th so sun could be your 2nd significator BUT its the receptions that are not good ...both venus and sun are rejecting moon.....which could have even also been a TOL of it wasn't for jupiter. Jupiter is interfering here.

The only planet receiving moon is mercury :wink:

I actually reached out to her with the pic edit i did she isn't one to respond in the way she did, she was warm to me. The reason i reached out to her was because she has been checking my whatsapp status updates which is soemthing she never does and this she has done after my long period of silence. So i don't know if she is trying to play mind games with me

Chrysalis

Ok wait jupiter is venus/sun dispositor both your secondary significators, moon aspects jup next but theres no reception once again.

Mercury, mercury....whats mercury here as mercury recieves moon....merc could be her too then as she as recently got back in touch with merc rx, but merc would just be communication.

So regarding everything i think the charts saying to not be too slushy and over the top with her, okay shes got in contact but kinda go easy on things, maybe the gifs too much.

Keep it cool.:cool:

Yes you see how youve been silent and shes reached back out to you....thats how it works sometimes unfortunately. Dont be appearing too keen and keep her guessing.

Last edited:

sparky12

Ok wait jupiter is venus/sun dispositor both your secondary significators, moon aspects jup next but theres no reception once again.

Mercury, mercury....whats mercury here as mercury recieves moon....merc could be her too then as she as recently got back in touch with merc rx, but merc would just be communication.

So regarding everything i think the charts saying to not be too slushy and over the top with her, okay shes got in contact but kinda go easy on things, maybe the gifs too much.

Keep it cool.:cool:

But Chrysalis she actually liked the gif she said aww it actually looks nice .. bear in mind i sent 2 other pics i edited of her. I think mercury receiving moon could it be my art work of her touched her emotions? So i wish

Last edited:

sparky12

I actually wanted to send her an apple emot everyday coz shes a nurse and then tell her when shes asks whats up with it.....well an apple a day keeps all the doctors away :D

Last edited:

viridi

No don't bother she's not interested, venus has just rejected you and her primary significator saturn is not interested either.

Looks like shes around someone else.

Hey, what's up with the rejection? Is it because Moon squares Sun and Venus? I looked up this term but couldn't find anything relevant. I would send you a PM to ask about this, but I'm using the mobile version 99% of the times.

Chrysalis

Hey, what's up with the rejection? Is it because Moon squares Sun and Venus? I looked up this term but couldn't find anything relevant. I would send you a PM to ask about this, but I'm using the mobile version 99% of the times.

Moon left a square with venus and venus receives moon by fall which i refer to as a rejection...saturn also doesn't receive moons aspect.

If moon squares sun/venus but sun/venus receives the moons aspect then this is a yes but with the square not an easy yes.