Does my chart suggest anything about psychic ability?

StarryEyedDismay

Hi, everyone. I was just wondering if anything in my chart suggests psychic or spiritual ability (i.e., ability to communicate with ghosts/spirits, ability to recall past lives or pre-existence, etc.). The reason I ask is because when I was younger, I used to do these things with regularity, although that ability seems to have significantly decreased as I've grown older. I don't know if this is just because I haven't nurtured it, or if it's just something that goes away with age, but if it's something that I can improve, I would definitely like to devote more time to it. One thing that I still seem to have: I frequently have vivid dreams of people I know, often learning in a dream that they're feeling sad, anxious, etc., then find out from them later that that's exactly how they're feeling. Also, I frequently have friends say that they've dreamed about me. I don't know if that's anything psychic or supernatural in nature or just a coincidence, but it's pretty cool. :)

Attachments

• chart.gif
    chart.gif
    49.1 KB · Views: 52

Rawiri

I would say the Moon as ruler of the 12th house, in the 12th house, in Cancer and then strongly opposed to Neptune could certainly point to such ability. Regardless of natural ability though, it is possible for anyone to develop psychic skills with proper training. So if you want to, you can encourage them to grow again (and surpass where they were before).

StarryEyedDismay

Thank you very much for your help, Rawiri! That's interesting...I had always heard that psychic power was mostly an inborn thing. Maybe that's just the message professional psychics put out so that they can protect their own jobs, lol. Do you have any recommendations for things to study in that regard?

Rawiri

Lol, maybe. In some cases I'm sure they genuinely believe it to be the case. Most of the better work for developing psychic ability is linked in and associated with "magic" which puts a few people off. The best work that comes to my mind immediately would be "Initiation into Hermetics" by Franz Bardon.

For someone who already has a natural faculty though, even just plain old meditation should help it unfold some.

Bunraku

Hey star.

Psychic ability is something you can easily work to, especially with your domicile Moon, a very auspicious sign. Rawriri has a good idea and people spread the lie that it is "inborn" so they can keep their jobs and abilities to themselves basically lol . Practices like those require dedicated efforts and consistency, so good luck!

Just make sure about keeping an open mind and not missing any details.

The chart really doesn't matter in the long run for such things. Just go for it.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
you have your sun conjunct the south node, this brings psychic or altered reality energies around you, but doesn't by itself give you psychic or telepathic abilities. this position does show that strange coincides have occurred to you through out your life. with pluto near the node and the mc/ic axis. you could have dreams involving precognition of deaths or accidents.

rahu