Forum natal chart

poyi

Premium Member
For a while, I've been observing interesting synastric correlations between this forum's members' natal charts and forum's itself natal chart.

It's been striking to see how most active forum members have natal Mercury in harmonious aspect (trine, sextile, conjunction) with forum's natal Mercury at the beginning of Pisces. Really cool!

Below's the chart for the moment this forum was installed. See for yourself. Comments welcome! :yuppi:

forumchart.gif

OH MY GOD!!!!!! This is interesting....my 4th house, well literally using forum through computer/internet at home.

My natal 3rd house Uranus conjuncts AW's AC (11 mins orbs)
My 4th Jupiter, South node, anti vertex, Neptune are in AW's 1st house
My 1st house Venus conjuncts Aw's MC (10 mins orbs)
My 10th Vertex, MC conjuncts AW's Moon at DC (4-5 degrees orbs)
My 2nd Pluto, Saturn, Sun are at AW's 11th house
My 10th POF in AW's 7th house

AW's 8th Saturn Vertex conjunction in my 11th house and opposition my natal Moon in 5th
AW's Moon & DC opposition to my natal Uranus
AW's North node in my 8th house
AW's POF is in my 12th house

I am fairly active since returned. I don't have harmonize aspect from my natal Mercury to AW's Mercury, but I have natal Sun and Mercury trine AW's Saturn and Vertex in Cancer while AW's Moon also at my MC/Vertex :biggrin:

Last edited:
O

OrcinusOrca

My Birthday's the 17th of February. My Sun is conjunct the forum's Sun @ 28deg Aquarius. My Mercury is at 26deg Aquarius, the forum's Mercury is at 0deg Pisces; so almost conjunct.

My Ascendant is trine the forum's Ascendant. Mine is at 23deg Aries.

I have a Capricorn Moon at 26deg. So my moon is almost conjunct the Forum's Chiron.

My own Sun and Mercury are in my 10th house. The forum's Venus, Neptune and Sun are in my own 10th house. Which probably helps to explain why one of the main reason's I come here is to help me get my head around my career path.

haidee

What a coincidence :lol: I actually do have Mercury trine the forum's Mercury. However, I also have my Mercury opposite the forum's Mars... :pinched: but I'm aware of this 'energy' on any other forum/social media, so np hopefully.

Bunraku

So what in this chart convinces people to make double accounts against the forum rules?
Also is the chart birth location the physical server location where the forum is hosted or the location of the computer of the user administrator where the forum was created?

For a while, I've been observing interesting synastric correlations between this forum's members' natal charts and forum's itself natal chart.

It's been striking to see how most active forum members have natal Mercury in harmonious aspect (trine, sextile, conjunction) with forum's natal Mercury at the beginning of Pisces. Really cool!

Below's the chart for the moment this forum was installed. See for yourself. Comments welcome! :yuppi:

forumchart.gif

Ha! My natal Mercury is opposite the forum's Mercury, or pretty close to being opposite. Maybe that explains a few things, but we'll see how things go in the future.
On the other hand, the forum's Part of Fortune is also opposite its Mercury. Perhaps the community will find fulfillment through my incendiary tongue. xD (But not really.)

Last edited:

alphatauri

forumchart.gif

Lovely, we have almost perfect synastry!

Bunraku

The chart: in an abusive relationship where I want to leave but I can't. The sex is just too good, but it's so bad for me :( :devil:

multiple

Account Closed
how would this chart relate to people who were banned or incredibly controversial on here?

it's weird that this chart seems to have a lot of synastry and good aspects with me. mars trine mars, venus trine venus, moon in the same sign as my sun.
I remember doing the chart for a music based forum I was on long time ago and there was quite a bit of capricorn, this made sense as there was a strong vibe on there to do with status ,reputation ,public standing, professionalism. also some of the well known members or ones which found strong familiarity on there had prominent capricorn placements.

Antiks72

forumchart.gif
Ascendant conjunct Han: Good-tempered, healthy, gain by industry and marriage.

Ascendant conjunct Antares: Riches and honor, military honor and preferment, violence, sickness, benefits seldom last. [1]

Mental alertness, strategic ability and courage and to make daredevils. Unfortunate for the eyes. [2]

A splendid and illustrious life; glorious, mighty and commanding nature; fame, busy with many activities, bountiful resources, well known or feared in cities and regions. Prosperity from youth and in own city. Illustrious generals, who subjugate regions and cities and peoples, govern, are inclined to act, are submissive, speak frankly, have a taste for fighting, and carry out their purposes. They are effective, virile, victorious, harm their enemies, are opulent and perhaps very rich, big-minded and ambitious, and they generally do not die a happy death; moreover, lovers of hunting, connoisseurs and owners of horses and quadrupeds.

Humanitarian

forumchart.gif
The natal chart of the forum has strong synastry aspects with me:
Forum's Mars conjunct natal Mercury
Forum's Saturn conjunct natal South Node
Forum's Moon opp. natal Venus
Forum's Venus sextile natal Sun, trine natal Moon and AC, sesquiquadrate natal Saturn
Forum's nodal axis sextile/trine natal Jupiter, Neptune, Chiron and opposite/conjunct Vertex and Moon
Forum's Jupiter conjunct natal Moon, sextile natal Mars and natal Sun, trine natal AC