whats the Big deal about physical beauty in the astrolgical community

rayla2055

Banned
So many people ask if they look beautiful or if they look good enough for attention. Why do people care so much honestly, it's just ridiculous.
Like just love yourself for who you are "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Some people may think so called gingers aren't beautiful but I'm going to still rock my red hair. Love yourself people, truly

Last edited:

Bunraku

Yeah there was this dude who argued fiercely that he was attractive and sexual because he read one too many descriptions of scorpios on the web and someone else hijacked his thread by posting pictures of themselves and the hijacker, who was also a scorpio, got really mad that no one was saying that they were pretty and started harassing people
:lol:

It was pretty petty

Last edited:

conspiracy theorist

Well maybe some people will stumble across this thread in catch what I'm throwing at them.

I share the same sentiment but you know it's hard for people to keep perspective when all that they read online praises them for their sexiness, intelligence and psychic powers.

Sometimes I poke fun and other times I try to de-mystify. It works on some people.

rayla2055

Banned
Yeah there was this dude who argued fiercely that he was attractive and sexual because he read one too many descriptions of scorpios on the web and someone else hijacked his thread by posting pictures of themselves and the hijacker, who was also a scorpio, got really mad that no one was saying that they were pretty and started harassing people
:lol:

It was pretty petty

LOL wow that's really sad honestly

LyP

everyone wants to be beautiful, beautiful people have the ego massaged, are treated with warmth (read: loved) by others and have more opportunities in life.
beautiful people are like a magnet :alien:

the problem is that most are not so beautiful to reach this level, but everyone wants to have privileges
most never received praise from 20 to 20 minutes, on the contrary, and this sometimes put in doubt our self-esteem
with this lack of praise, flattery and cordiality, some try to get a proof of that are beautiful enough to deserve to be loved.
perhaps the proof is .... horoscope :biggrin::w00t:

maybe where you live people do not like red hair but here is simply adored!
please come to brazil hue hue br

rayla2055

Banned
everyone wants to be beautiful, beautiful people have the ego massaged, are treated with warmth (read: loved) by others and have more opportunities in life.
beautiful people are like a magnet :alien:

the problem is that most are not so beautiful to reach this level, but everyone wants to have privileges
most never received praise from 20 to 20 minutes, on the contrary, and this sometimes put in doubt our self-esteem
with this lack of praise, flattery and cordiality, some try to get a proof of that are beautiful enough to deserve to be loved.
perhaps the proof is .... horoscope :biggrin::w00t:

maybe where you live people do not like red hair but here is simply adored!
please come to brazil hue hue br

Let me ask you this, how about when these according to society beautiful people stop getting their praise, huh. I'm trying to tell people to learn how to accept yourself and learn how to find yourself beautiful, like seriously. These people who get their ego stroke don't tend to have a internal self esteem but an external if you know what I'm saying. At the end of the day I love myself externally and internally. By the way I could care less about what people think of my hair color, I love having red-haired ok and my "ghost skin color". Love yourself, really love everything about you that makes you, you ok.

conspiracy theorist

I checked your other thread and I realised you have your ascendant ruler domiciled and in the first. That's going to make it easier for you to be satisfied with yourself, warts and all.

rayla2055

Banned
I checked your other thread and I realised you have your ascendant ruler domiciled and in the first. That's going to make it easier for you to be satisfied with yourself, warts and all.

I don't have any warts lol just freckles everywhere. Even though I can accept myself for me fully I try to take how I feel about myself and make people feel the same way about themselves. Just being you is beautiful, your nobody else you can only be you.

conspiracy theorist

I don't have any warts lol just freckles everywhere. Even though I can accept myself for me fully I try to take how I feel about myself and make people feel the same way about themselves. Just being you is beautiful, your nobody else you can only be you.

Nah it was more of an expression; I wouldn't know if you have warts but at least now I know you have freckles everywhere.

That's cool that you want to see people become the best them that they can be. People who have more of a problem with accepting all their faults and shitty characteristics won't take too kindly to being told the reality of their situation, however.

rayla2055

Banned
Nah it was more of an expression; I wouldn't know if you have warts but at least now I know you have freckles everywhere.

That's cool that you want to see people become the best them that they can be. People who have more of a problem with accepting all their faults and shitty characteristics won't take too kindly to being told the reality of their situation, however.

Some take longer than others you know. I use to hate having freckles when I was in elementary school. I always got into fist fights from people picking on me about being "dot face". As I got older I realize that those people are not me for one and they have a low self esteem about themselves so they try to project that on me. If I could meet them ever in my life again I would give them the adivce I give most people I meet with self esteem issues cause I'm no stranger to that problem.

rayla2055

Banned
Conspiracy has Venus in 1st and a loaded first house.
He is very experienced to talk about these matters

Ummmm are you be sarcastic or something ? Why are you saying he has Venus in the 1st house, you had to point that out, what's that suppose to mean huh. Why are you even telling me that stuff.

conspiracy theorist

Some take longer than others you know. I use to hate having freckles when I was in elementary school. I always got into fist fights from people picking on me about being "dot face". As I got older I realize that those people are not me for one and they have a low self esteem about themselves so they try to project that on me. If I could meet them ever in my life again I would give them the adivce I give most people I meet with self esteem issues cause I'm no stranger to that problem.

Good ****.

Keep fighting the good fight Mars rising