will my son make the varsity football team?

millionora

hello all,
so my son is trying out for the football at his school. This will be his second time for trying out for a sport, when he tried out for soccer team he was cut and took a downward spiral from there for quite a while. Im quietly panicking in trying to see through it all. I know he has been working hard and training extra, but my heart wont let me rest.
My question is Will my son make the varsity football team?

looking at the chart i am saturn in my 10th
my son is mercury ruler of my fifth, which is in mercury in my 7th his 3rd house of school (this is at his high school he is a junior). so the moon is in leo in my 6th just coming off the sun and eing a new mooon could be a beneficial time for trying out. I would assume that my sons turned 5th house would represent the football team?? if i go by this that would be mars in sag..which squares my sons (mercury)...the moon next aspects jupiter (perhaps his coach), then trines uranus surprising news perhaps and then makes a conjunction with venus which is the end of the matter for my son. mercury seems to be in dignity im virgo but also seems stuck??? Im trying to be objective but this would crush us if he didnt make the team so i need to figure a solution in the event he didnt make the team....

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2811_will_my_son_make_the_varsity_football_te.9100.28943.jpg
    astro_2gw_2811_will_my_son_make_the_varsity_football_te.9100.28943.jpg
    111.1 KB · Views: 15

millionora

hi Stillone! I completely agree, but at this point he has been shutdown and bullied so much in the last 2 years, i believe he is doing this to gain his courage back. High school has been such a bad experience for him, it was his choice to try out, and all he wants is to fit in and be a part of somthing. so making the team is much more than just the football...