Possibly a career as Chiron, The Wounded Healer?

eyeofchiron

Hi everyone,

I have been reading deeply into my own chart and believe have arrived at a critical junction of my life in terms of career. Had this dream to practise psychology since teenage years, but at age 31 now, I may have to put my feet on the ground and quickly establish my career direction.

Been thinking along the lines of Counselling or Teaching Consultant, since I feel I may have the gift to educate or counsel one to one basis away from the public.

Would like to hear your opinion(s) please? Attached my natal, progressed and transit charts combined.

Note: Chiron as a singleton in Taurus in my 10th House around MC while I appear to be emotionally gifted from the planets and signs around IC.

attachment.php

Attachments

• astro_245gw_01_eric_l_2012726_hp.11293.64965.gif
    astro_245gw_01_eric_l_2012726_hp.11293.64965.gif
    90.3 KB · Views: 51

eyeofchiron

Thanks for your reply, TSAKIRIS!

I studied game design but it was mainly a general digital graphic course and though I have the keen eye for aesthetics and quality, I dislike graphics design cuz my own work was always not good enough and I lack the patience and passion to really hone the art.

Thought I have interest in psychology - I did enjoy reading books such as Quiet by Susan Cain, or Have A Little Faith by Mitch Albom, or published articles in Psychological Journals in my keen pursue to know more. Recently realised it is actually philosophy that I really like, have just started reading The Republic by Plato of Ancient Greece. And now I find myself diving into Astrology to try ascertain my destiny, perhaps due to the current retrograde Uranus and Neptune.

Not sure if I have the patience to teach but do find it meaningful to share truth, knowledge and experience to help others as objectively as possible. I do feel that I have great linguistic skills and can be quite IT savvy (but it bores me to the core). Find it hard to devote to any religion and find that I hold more of a scientist's view of our world, though used to have my head in the clouds.

As I came from a rather humble background, tried many jobs: insurance sales, customer service, then partnership business with 4 other friends who shattered my trust and finances, followed by another chapter of disputes. then tried marketing communication giving my final sprint but ended so burned out and felt my temperament had been totally at odds with what it takes to succeed in all those previous jobs.

Maybe tried too hard to earn a good living and I'm totally not the cut throat type, am a gentle soul and used to be too honest (now slightly less so but still can't help it, rather not tell than to deceive).

For a while late last year I felt so down I sunk briefly into paranoia, cynism and anxiety towards friends and perhaps depression too. Until a friend pulled me back into sanity by offering me a job under his team late last year and that gave me both the time and room to really reflect on everything without anxiety on financial woes but it may not be my destiny to stay there with the current state of world economy and many retrograde planets this year.