2011 cricket world cup-the horoscopes of the major cricket nations

cricastro

Tomorrow the match is between India and New Zealand

and again my Fav is India for tomorrow match.
once again let me explain that fav means the method of calculations i use shows me the winner will be India.

Regards,
Azhar

Amit89

Tomorrow's game against India and New Zealand favours the DSC team, since the team of the DSC house of success is exalted and with venus and saturn in mutual reception by dignity. The moon is at the last degree for the ASC team and I don't think jupiter will be enough to save the ASC team. However, as moon is VOC, as Goca mentioned, the favourite will be the winner, in this case this is India.

The colour method seems to be working so this is another approach we can take!

Last edited:

Virinchi

India has a hiccup in quarterfinals
they have to qualify first and make sure that they dont end up at bottom of table in their group.

else they will be knocked out at Quarters level

if they enter semis, then they will have 60-40 chance to reach finals

if they reach finals, they will win for sure (unless date is changed)

cricastro

England's Kit

England.jpg

A batter look for Pakistan's Kit.

Pakistan.jpg

Regards,
Azhar

fensi88

Intresting Factor in both matches is that colours of kits are also having 2 similer shades. like kenya (dark green) and ireland (light Green) are in shade of green and zimbabway (Red) and netherland (orange) are in shade of red.

Ascendents are almost similier and same is with desendent. but results are in one match green win and in other match orange win....

This is a good question.

Kenya vs Netherland.

Acc dig for Ve=14 for Ma=7 that iis not big difference, ess dig Ve =8 Ma= -5 advantage for Ve but not so big(when we have more then 20 from my experience we can consider big difference). Next we look for Moon;s aspect for cricket untill the end of sign (Frawley). The planet that is last aspected by Moon signifed winner. Here we have: Moon opose Ve Lord of 7 then square Sa lord of 10th, success of ASC team, so Netherland won.

Ireland Vs Zimbabway

This is a "classic" chart for Frawley's rules!When you see Moon less then 2 degrees near IC, here it is only 8'!!!) you do not have to look futher, that means DSC team wins! Then we have Ve Lord of 7 on cusp of MC. Planet on cusp control that house, here Ve control success of ASC team. You might say "but we have Sa lord of 10th on cusp of DSC? Is that the same?" Yes, but Ve is less then 1degree away from MC, and Sa is more then 1 degree from DSC, and we have rule: the closer the stronger, so Ve wins!

Amit89

India has a hiccup in quarterfinals
they have to qualify first and make sure that they dont end up at bottom of table in their group.

else they will be knocked out at Quarters level

if they enter semis, then they will have 60-40 chance to reach finals

if they reach finals, they will win for sure (unless date is changed)

I agree that India will have some tough teams to play in the first round matches and almost 5 teams can qualify to the QF potentially in group B. If India qualify for QF they will almost definitely play on the 24th March in Ahmedabad.

This is going to be a interesting and open world cup.

Last edited:

laurajohn

Can anyone upload the kickoff chart for upcoming
ENGLAND - PAKISTAN match and its prediction which would be played on 18feb 2011. 9:30AM local time.

cricastro

This is a good question.

Kenya vs Netherland.

Acc dig for Ve=14 for Ma=7 that iis not big difference, ess dig Ve =8 Ma= -5 advantage for Ve but not so big(when we have more then 20 from my experience we can consider big difference). Next we look for Moon;s aspect for cricket untill the end of sign (Frawley). The planet that is last aspected by Moon signifed winner. Here we have: Moon opose Ve Lord of 7 then square Sa lord of 10th, success of ASC team, so Netherland won.

Ireland Vs Zimbabway

This is a "classic" chart for Frawley's rules!When you see Moon less then 2 degrees near IC, here it is only 8'!!!) you do not have to look futher, that means DSC team wins! Then we have Ve Lord of 7 on cusp of MC. Planet on cusp control that house, here Ve control success of ASC team. You might say "but we have Sa lord of 10th on cusp of DSC? Is that the same?" Yes, but Ve is less then 1degree away from MC, and Sa is more then 1 degree from DSC, and we have rule: the closer the stronger, so Ve wins!

Goca,

Can u explain these aspects more clearly?

fensi88

Look for applaying Moon's aspects with ruler of 1st, 10th and ruler of 7th, 4th house within 5degree for football match, or for crickrt match 1 day max 13degree, for county or test untill the end of Moon's present sign. And, if Moon is near the end of sign look for Moon's aspects only untill end of that sign. Which ruler Moon last aspect, that team will win! It is not important if that aspect is easy one (trine, sextile) or hard (square, oposition). But if Moon's applaying aspect is conjunction with one of the ruler, that is "end of story"! Winner is team which is represented with that ruler! (Frawley)

laurajohn

Can anyone upload the kickoff chart for upcoming
ENGLAND - PAKISTAN match and its prediction which would be played on 18feb 2011. 9:30AM local time.

laurajohn

By looking at the above chart for ENGLAND(VIOLET COLOR SPORTS KIT) PAKISTAN(DARK GREEN COLOR SPORTS KIT)

the chart seems to be favour for DSC team

england(asc) and pakistan(dsc)

so pakistan wins!

fensi88

First, chart must be cast for 18 Feb, ASC=27Ar22
Pakistan as dark green fits with Ve(green) in Cap(dark), so Pakistan is DSC, England with red/black color of sport kit fits with ruler Ma, so England is ASC.
Acc dig Ma= 7 Ve= 14 , as not a big difference we must analyse ess dig Ma= 2 Ve= 8 again not a big diffrenece. Ve is in Sa's sign, lord 10 and exalted Ma, lord 1, so Ve is owerawed by Ma. Ma contrary is in no dignity of Ve. So Ma is stronger. (Here Ma is combust and that is why he has less number in dignities, but from my experience it must be combust less then 2 degrees to have effect).
Next we look for Moon's aspect within 13 degrees, but here because it is less then 13 until the end of sign, we look only untill teh end of sign in which Moon is in, and find Moon opose Ma, lord 1 and then opose Su, which is not important for us. So because Last aspect that is important for us was with Ma, lord 1, according to Frawley I expect ASC team, England to win.
I would like to hear your astro-reasons why you expect Pakistan to win.

laurajohn

GOCA: ENGLAND sports kit is in VIOLET color not Black color

i didnot observe that chart date . it was supposed to be 18th. but it was 17th by mistake.

cricastro

First, chart must be cast for 18 Feb, ASC=27Ar22
QUOTE]

Applogies for my worng chart post, and thanks to Goca for mentioning.

even with the Changed chart the result doesnt seems to be different from previous calculations. Pakistan should be the winner.

Azhar

Last edited:

Amit89

The first match of the world cup officially starts on the 19th played between Bangladesh and India at Dhaka.

Rising sign is cancer with ruler moon in the third applying nice aspects. Ruler of the 10th is in the 8th house of loses so not so good.

DSC is capricorn with ruler saturn exalted in the DSC house of success. Furthermore, venus provides dignity in the 7th house, so strong testimonies to the DSC team.

With south node conjuct acs, the acs team will surely lose.

India are favourites and wear a light blue colour kit. Bangladesh are at home and are sporting dark green colour kit.

The DSC team will win the game on the 19th. Interesting to note that south node is near the ASC and fixed star siruis is conjuct ASC, could the favourites unexpectedly lose? To testify this statement further, uranus is conjuct the midheaven.

Attachments

• Cricket%20world%20cup.jpg
    Cricket%20world%20cup.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 31
Last edited: