2011 cricket world cup-the horoscopes of the major cricket nations

bardevolved

Hi,

Moon is perigrine and in its fall seems to be a strong evidence that pakistan wins by slight margin

What do you say gocca/Azahar/Laura

Br/Dipti

cricastro

Ok, now its time to do it... the final verdict for the tomorrow's Quaterfinal PK vs WI.

I've tried to explain lots of aspects which are mixing up the chart. Laura just qouted that and added another confusion :)

one this is very clear for tomorrow's match that it could be a match with high total, a match where Runs will be easily comming..... Specialy form the bating 1st side. now the other thing is that i feel that their will be problems and injuries to Dsc team which will restrict their chane of wining. they will not be able to cover up from the wound.

Fav on Asc... (Pk)
Underdogs on Dsc (WI)

Not an easy match but PK will secure a win in this....

bardevolved

I feel its been a confusion seems as such regarding to which method to go with... still the doubts prevail if fav on ascd or color method ?

cricastro

I feel its been a confusion seems as such regarding to which method to go with... still the doubts prevail if fav on ascd or color method ?

well as far as i am cocerned.. colour method is ok till it is league matches but now we are in finals.... more over moon sextile Apof is a clear that fav will win, either fav is on asc or dsc... the method moon trine pof,Apof means asc wins just worked once... rest in all previous experince it worked well for Fav...

cricastro

i dont know astrology but,there is no need to go in astrology when things are clear.pakistan will win inshahallah

Well Inshallah Pakistan will win, but astrology is a tool which can be used to perdict. and offcourse tomorow's match will not be an easy match o win for either team...

bardevolved

Sonia astrology is a divine science we have great faith in it so we being in this astrology forum will only explore this science... Everything is pre-fixed, destiny tells where things are heading

Br/Diptiprasad

astrofonder

Hi,

Moon is perigrine and in its fall seems to be a strong evidence that pakistan wins by slight margin

one this is very clear for tomorrow's match that it could be a match with high total, a match where Runs will be easily comming..... Specialy form the bating 1st side.
so this match seems to be a 50/50 call till now.
As per colour method, Asc is West Indies

Advantage to Asc.

Will it cause upset? Can West Indies win against mighty Pakistan?
Pak won by big margin.

it was not a high total match

every prediction is wrong here. so none method is proof for sports astrology & i think 5th house should also be considered. as almost all cricket matches esp. tournaments like W.C. r fixed & pre planned so dear friends no need to waste time to predict cricket matches.

laurajohn

Ok, now its time to do it... the final verdict for the tomorrow's Quaterfinal PK vs WI.

I've tried to explain lots of aspects which are mixing up the chart. Laura just qouted that and added another confusion :)

one this is very clear for tomorrow's match that it could be a match with high total, a match where Runs will be easily comming..... Specialy form the bating 1st side. now the other thing is that i feel that their will be problems and injuries to Dsc team which will restrict their chane of wining. they will not be able to cover up from the wound.

Fav on Asc... (Pk)
Underdogs on Dsc (WI)

Not an easy match but PK will secure a win in this....

1 more sucessful prediction PAKISTAN won...but with huge margin!

laurajohn

CHART for INDIA-AUSTRALIA

color method: ASC(australia) DSC(india)

moon trine pof ..asc team wins!

Attachments

• Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 26

bardevolved

Pak won by big margin.

every prediction is wrong here. so none method is proof for sports astrology & i think 5th house should also be considered. as almost all cricket matches esp. tournaments like W.C. r fixed & pre planned so dear friends no need to waste time to predict cricket matches.

Hi its unfair to say every prediction is wrong. 5th house tells about the sports and desire to play the sports and not beyond that i think, if you have any other method pls share with us, we will like to check your vedic method if any

Br/Dipti
www.freeblogin.com/astrology

cricastro

1 more sucessful prediction PAKISTAN won...but with huge margin!

I was expecting to pakistan bat 1st, and post a huge total and in responce a good fight from WI. but their fight to be failed as chiron on dsc, so that is why i said injuries, but it seems that their wounds are in batting collaps which didnt got heald :)

cricastro

Pak won by big margin.

win with a 10 wicket is a win with a big margin my dear fellow. i agree it is not a high total but again 10 wicket win is a huge win...

cricastro

Ok tomorrow's Big Match

India Vs Aussies

this is a curcial match as till now according to odds fav is india + they are also home team.. but if tomorrow Aussies win the toss and decide to bat 1st than these odds could have a turn and it is quite possible that bet makers will post aussie as fav. both teams are too close if we cosider the odds but india is definatly having and home advantage.

acccording to the situation till now India is Asc and Aussies are on dsc. moon trine pof and moon is in sag a healthy match with fav win. so till now fav is india and india will win this match unless the after the toss fav is switced. i dont see any destructive aspect to this game so i hope this game will be a good one to watch with a close battele.

laurajohn

Ok tomorrow's Big Match

India Vs Aussies

this is a curcial match as till now according to odds fav is india + they are also home team.. but if tomorrow Aussies win the toss and decide to bat 1st than these odds could have a turn and it is quite possible that bet makers will post aussie as fav. both teams are too close if we cosider the odds but india is definatly having and home advantage.

acccording to the situation till now India is Asc and Aussies are on dsc. moon trine pof and moon is in sag a healthy match with fav win. so till now fav is india and india will win this match unless the after the toss fav is switced. i dont see any destructive aspect to this game so i hope this game will be a good one to watch with a close battele.

you mean to say if INDIA bats first it will be remain as fav, else if AUSTRALIA bats first it will be changed as favourites

cricastro

you mean to say if INDIA bats first it will be remain as fav, else if AUSTRALIA bats first it will be changed as favourites

yes this is quite possible. i follow www.betfair.com for the odds, this is a match where odds are very close. and their is a possibility that if aussies bat 1st than they will be fav with very low margin. with even odds i'll go for india as fav.

Last edited:

sonia1983

i think india will have a lot of pressure because of their home ground.australia is still in favourities.my best wishes for australia:happy: