Can you please help me with my 2019 solar return?

ohristou

This is my 2019 solar return. Can you please help me and tell me if a new job and new relationship is possible to happen?

The chart is natal inside and solar outside. The name of the file is astroseeks problem in naming a file. It is not a synastry chart.

I should mention that I have some difficult transits. Last year transit pluto square venus which is still effective in a wider orb. This year transit saturn square natal venus and transit chiron conjuct sun.

Attachments

• horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__solarni_25-3-1985_04-30_rok_2019 (1).jpg
    horoscope-synastry-chart7-700__solarni_25-3-1985_04-30_rok_2019 (1).jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:

aspect1968

Hi. I am fairly new to Astrology and find most of my answers on google

I tend to focus on which house and sign the big planets are transiting through rather than the aspect it makes to other planets.

Have you found any info as yet?

ohristou

Hi. I am fairly new to Astrology and find most of my answers on google

I tend to focus on which house and sign the big planets are transiting through rather than the aspect it makes to other planets.

Have you found any info as yet?

I have found many info but a more professional eye can tell many things. Even one aspect or one planet can ruin a very good chart.Generaly aspects are very important. Planets and houses are the ones that shows you which areas will be affected but aspects are the ones that show how the affection will manifest, positively or negatively. Also with the aspects that one planet make to another more houses will be enabled. For example my 12th house solar return mars is generally a bad thing. But for example if all his aspects are positive, things won't t be such negative. And the planets and the houses they aspected by mars will show how things of 12th house will manifest in other houses. Without aspects you have nothing. And astrology is quite complex. That why I am asking for help from a more experienced than me.

For example transit jupiter transited my natal uranus in 10th house. This is a very good transit and brings windfall success to social and job themes. Although last month I had many good social contacts, things as far as a new job I waited, didn't turned out well. I didn't noticed that transit uranus at the same time was inconjuct my natal mc. So you see everything is relevant and much attention is needed for interpretation of natal, transit or progressed aspects.

Last edited: