Would I justifed in revealing myself?

Cold Fusion

Would I be justifed in revealing myself?

As the topic title suggests, would I be justified in revealing myself, even though it could begin the end of the world, although I do know I would hit the devil and his angels. I personally don't believe beginning the end could ever be justified (technically the beginning of the end took place along time ago), who knows, maybe the world won't end, although I fear alot of innocent and deceived people will die, which I do not want. I am being forced to defend myself.

I have no clue how to interrupt this in a horary chart.

Attachments

• would I be justifed in revealing myself.jpg
    would I be justifed in revealing myself.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:

Zarathu

Account Closed
I'm not sure what your question is, or even if it can be a clearly determined YES/NO.

Have your read the FAQ on horary?

waybread

Who do you believe yourself to be? This might have an effect on which house represents your question.

Last edited:

Flapjacks

Re: Would I be justifed in revealing myself?

As the topic title suggests, would I be justified in revealing myself, even though it could begin the end of the world, although I do know I would hit the devil and his angels. I personally don't believe beginning the end could ever be justified (technically the beginning of the end took place along time ago), who knows, maybe the world won't end, although I fear alot of innocent and deceived people will die, which I do not want. I am being forced to defend myself.

I have no clue how to interrupt this in a horary chart.

Does this have to do with this evil/devil person that put a curse on you? I want to be completely honest here: Your horary question sounds like you want to harm someone or do something destructive. Is that true?

I am feeling some trepidation that people are answering you on this kind of question. :(

waybread

Re: Would I be justifed in revealing myself?

CF, the link to your chart doesn't really answer my question. Who do you think you are, such that revealing yourself could be a big problem? The Anti-Christ? The Messiah? Horary aside, if you think you are someone in the Supernatural Department, the consequence of "revealing yourself" would be that people would question your sanity.

But let's look at the chart. We have two cautions or strictures against reading it: Saturn ruling the 7th, and the moon in the via combusta. With Saturn ruling the 7th, it is likely the astrologer cannot give a satisfactory answer. The moon is ruled by Mars in the sign of its detriment, and retrograde. The moon picks up some strength by being angular and applying to a trine with Jupiter, but after that happens it conjuncts Saturn and opposes the sun (ruler of the ascendant, you.) Whatever your interests or stake in the matter are, they are not strongly positioned.

I am not sure what house "revealing yourself" might be. The sun is in the 10th, which makes sense if you construe your question in terms of your vocation or public image. Possibly this house does symbolize the quesited. But if you look at you as symbolized by the sun, we see a dearth of beneficial aspects before it leaves its current sign. In other words, it wouldn't much matter what the house is that symbolizes your revelation. There aren't any faster planets applying to an aspect with the sun except the moon, and that's an opposition, which does not bode a successful outcome. The sun is ruled by Venus, who is also in the sign of her detriment.

The answer to your question about the impact of "revealing yourself" is that you are likely to be disappointed.

Last edited:

jupiterianguru

go ahead even if it's not true you are a lot less boring than people of a mainstream religion or average boring people in mainstream culture

I am Aquarius Ascendant so of course I like anything and anyone different but hate normies with a passion

waybread

I have my sun plus two other planets in Aquarius. Unconventional thinking is normally find with me-- but it is a fixed air sign, so once we fasten on an idea, it may be ours for life.

jupiterianguru

That is pretty cool I like the sign of aquarius. I just like unusual things people sometimes don't me cause I can latch on to one idea then if the opposite needs defending in the name of freedom I'll just as staunchly defend them. I am not saying it's per say good or bad to pretend to be a religious figure it's just interesting and makes for interesting conversations that is all. I really don't believe the poster is but I'd go along with it if I was in his presence for awhile just for kicks to finally have some interesting conversations too many people are too superficial and mundane not that I hate them at all or judge them I just want stimulation and always love strange people and topics. And just as soon as everyone wanted to act in a group think way that was strange to society id start defending and thinking the mundane and superficial people are the coolest in the world
I think this is what happens when you have uranus conjunct saturn in the chart lol the point is I like people to think for themselves and to break up groupthink no matter what side it takes but I do believe in the freedom of people to oppose me and my ideas and the strangest part is sometimes ill even defend them with passion if it makes me seem different or promotes freedom in some way.

Last edited: