Difficulty in relationship

My partner and I have been together for 3 1/2 years- it's my longest relationship. We have 15 years between us. When we first met I left everything behind pretty well to be with him, moved in with him and started working for him. Now I'm having trouble even being around him. We love each other, but I am not attracted to him like I used to be, and it hurts him deeply. We argue so much and I find myself wanting to live independently more and more each day, but I feel I can't leave him because I don't have any other resources. (No furniture, barely enough money, no transportation...) he is very critical towards me and I feel like I am very bitter toward him - it isn't good on either end. I wonder if anyone else could pick the chart apart - I've been studying it for half a year and still struggle with a decision, thinking it might get better some day but my desire for independence is larger than my desire for him.

I am the Scorpio rising, he is the Virgo rising.

Attachments

• synastry.jpg
    synastry.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

ellie04

Can you also post your composite?

Quick look at your Sun/Moon/ASC = Scorpio/Taurus. You have an intense and passionate nature...jealous, possessive. You also have Mars in 5th and Venus in 7th. You seek a loving and passionate partner. Someone strong in Aries/Mars/Venus/Taurus/Libra. I don't see him matching you on that unfortunately. He's very mercurial. Very much ruled by logic. Planets in 10H influenced by Capricorn's seriousness. His Mars in 12th conjunct Saturn is vey subdued.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
My partner and I have been together for 3 1/2 years- it's my longest relationship. We have 15 years between us. When we first met I left everything behind pretty well to be with him, moved in with him and started working for him. Now I'm having trouble even being around him.

Hello Hellen,

From my own long relationship experience there is no better love killer than being together all around the clock. Like to eat every day and every day and every day again steak with pees.

All you told us her - sounds like that you have given up yourself and feel completely trapped now. What tendency is visible in your chart with venus/pluto opp. and venus in 8th house (venus/pluto correspondence) - what intensifies the energy and meaning of this constellation as the called "victim constellation" - to make oneself a victim - to get a victim from others.

And this energy is enforced and activated by his moon/mercury in your 8th house on your venus there - but also continously challenging you to take your own pluto in first house into possession again and to pursue and to enforce your own goals and wishes again.

Same with his jupiter he puts on cusp of your 9th house (house of faith, house of teachers, house of expanding own mind and knowledge) he is kinda a teacher for you and challenges your aries mars in 5th house by square for same purpose - to get more independant - what is the meaning of 5th house.

But 5th house is also father - father experience in childhood and father as first male model role for a woman - she instinctively looks for in a partner- so he might remind you of your father as well. What makes it more difficult as he easily can get you back with your memory into your past of childhood - and then causing and getting up a feeling like a helpless child as well.

With his communication scorpio uranus from his 3rd house he puts in your first house - conjuncting your jupiter- he can verbally quickly get you nervous, disrespecting your boundaries and can cause a feeling yourself insecure- as jupiter rules your 2nd house (setting boundaries, self-esteem and selfprotection, safety) if you haven't evolved it as strong yourself first.

On the opposite he puts his chiron on your DC conjuncting your sun in 6th house and is probably easily able to blame you as the only culprit for all - and that you have to work on it for the better- instead of recognising his own part in your interaction as well.

To be of more help for you personally - your own chart in here would be fine as well.

[FONT=&quot]still struggle with a decision, thinking it might get better some day but my desire for independence is larger than my desire for him.[/FONT]
good intuition - and well perceived - as actually transiting uranus still holds on conjuncing your taurus sun supporting you with self-liberation energy until april 7th, 2020.

To be of more help for you personally - your own chart in here would be fine as well.

Here is my natal.|

Thank you for your insight - I think we give each other a hard time a lot and there is no winning - my Mars opposes his Pluto, his Mars squares my Pluto. Sometimes we will make up after tearing each other apart verbally, then it will go back to falling apart again because of my reactions. I definitely do not want to act like a victim, it keeps me in a lower vibration.

My Venus actually falls at the 29th degree of Taurus in my 7th house, and his Moon conjuncts it there.
But the Pluto opposition is deadly.

Attachments

• KaylieCnatal.jpg
    KaylieCnatal.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 34

Zora

Account Closed
Here is my natal.|

Thank you for your insight - I think we give each other a hard time a lot and there is no winning - my Mars opposes his Pluto, his Mars squares my Pluto. Sometimes we will make up after tearing each other apart verbally, then it will go back to falling apart again because of my reactions. I definitely do not want to act like a victim, it keeps me in a lower vibration.

My Venus actually falls at the 29th degree of Taurus in my 7th house, and his Moon conjuncts it there.
But the Pluto opposition is deadly.

Sorry but for me this natal chart you posted here is not readable -different others before in style.

I think this is really showing me how to grow, but it's quite painful in the process of wanting freedom and having attractive people come my way. I've always been faithful, especially to this partner, it's been my longest relationship. Something is perhaps trying to sway my direction, I'm not sure if it's the Devil or the sweet winds of Change.