Gemstones for Aquarius

Hi

I would like to know which of the following gemstones from the set A & set B are suitable for Aquarius/Capriquarius. The Specific DOB is 21st January & 5th February (2 different people)

I am planning to buy personalized necklace with the gemstones from the set A & B (can add one stone each from both set).

Set A contains -
Topaz
Amethyst
Rose
Sapphire
Turquoise
Emerald

Set B contains -
Rose Quartz
Lapis Lazuli
Howlite
Malachite
Tiger's Eye
Sodalite

Also, will like to know what effect the gemstones will have on the person wearing it.

Thanks in advance.

CapAquaPis

Each one of the 12 gems represent a single sun sign of the astrological zodiac. Amethyst is representative of Aquarius and all of February births, but Jan 21st birthdays are cusp with Capricorn. Feb 19th birthdays are cusp with Pisces.

JUPITERASC

Hi

I would like to know which of the following gemstones from the set A & set B are suitable for Aquarius/Capriquarius. The Specific DOB is 21st January & 5th February (2 different people)

I am planning to buy personalized necklace with the gemstones from the set A & B (can add one stone each from both set).

Set A contains -
Topaz
Amethyst
Rose
Sapphire
Turquoise
Emerald

Set B contains -
Rose Quartz
Lapis Lazuli
Howlite
Malachite
Tiger's Eye
Sodalite

Also, will like to know what effect the gemstones will have on the person wearing it.

Thanks in advance.
Gems + Stones: Tridosha Affinities :smile:

https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26898