Fattest sign in the zodiac??

Abby83

I am a Pisces Sun and I know a ton of Pisces and I think we are prone to be a little fat if we allow it. I don't know many Pisces Suns who are gifted with six pack abs. To be honest, even at my thinnest and in best shape ever, my belly will always be a little squishy and same goes for my husband, my male best friend, my mom, and basically ever other Pisces Sun I know! I hate to say it, but Pisces Suns are possibly the most prone to be the fatties of the Zodiac.

I've noticed this too. Even if they are anorexic, they are flubby and fluidy.

anjelik

I've noticed this too. Even if they are anorexic, they are flubby and fluidy.

Yup, we always have a little flab. It's really annoying!! It's like from Always Sunny in Philadelphia when Lil Kev sings about Dee: "It’s like she’s skinny and fat in all the wrong places" :crying:

Abby83

Hmmm ...:wink:
look at my chart and guess if I am fat/what I look like :smile:

Of course u have to look at the whole chart but in general, cancer is a plump sign.

Your sun in cancer is angular (in a house ruled by capricorn, a slim sign)and other placements would indicate you are not overweight unless I missed something. Your asc ruler mercury is in leo in succedent house. Moon in 2nd, Jupiter in 5th. Not too bad.

Abby83

Yup, we always have a little flab. It's really annoying!! It's like from Always Sunny in Philadelphia when Lil Kev sings about Dee: "It’s like she’s skinny and fat in all the wrong places" :crying:

I think I can relate a little being a 12th house person?

Since becoming a young adult ive had this problem too. But hey, my moon is conjunct Jupiter 1st house square 6th house ruler in virgo!!

Bambi95

Account Closed
I know some fat leo asc :D

Me too, actually. A friend of mine. xD

I am a Pisces Sun and I know a ton of Pisces and I think we are prone to be a little fat if we allow it. I don't know many Pisces Suns who are gifted with six pack abs. To be honest, even at my thinnest and in best shape ever, my belly will always be a little squishy and same goes for my husband, my male best friend, my mom, and basically ever other Pisces Sun I know! I hate to say it, but Pisces Suns are possibly the most prone to be the fatties of the Zodiac.

My big sis is a Pisces sun, but her Ascendant is in Aries with Mars being in Aquarius disposed by Saturn - also in Aquarius. She struggles with gaining weight and calls herself the "human anatomy chart". But she does look kind of....fleshy, in a way.

chris10

Of course u have to look at the whole chart but in general, cancer is a plump sign.

Your sun in cancer is angular (in a house ruled by capricorn, a slim sign)and other placements would indicate you are not overweight unless I missed something. Your asc ruler mercury is in leo in succedent house. Moon in 2nd, Jupiter in 5th. Not too bad.

Hi Abby. When I was 2-8 years old I had eating disorder. I refused to eat. I was underweight but I was never really skinny. I've never had serious weight fluctuations. In my adult life I've always been 110 lbs - 122 lbs tops.
What really stands out in my case is when I am 116-122 lbs it really shows on my cheeks, my a** and thighs become like JL 's.
The face getting round as I put on weight is clearly cancer sun but the rest I think is virgo ascendant. It's like I don't have fat cells anywhere else on my body. My arms are real thin and waist is tiny. Sophia Loren body type comes to mind, I'm just thinner on top part of body than her ... I'll go check her chart

Abby83

Hi Abby. When I was 2-8 years old I had eating disorder. I refused to eat. I was underweight but I was never really skinny. I've never had serious weight fluctuations. In my adult life I've always been 110 lbs - 122 lbs tops.
What really stands out in my case is when I am 116-122 lbs it really shows on my cheeks, my a** and thighs become like JL 's.
The face getting round as I put on weight is clearly cancer sun but the rest I think is virgo ascendant. It's like I don't have fat cells anywhere else on my body. My arms are real thin and waist is tiny. Sophia Loren body type comes to mind, I'm just thinner on top part of body than her ... I'll go check her chart

Your asc ruler is in leo, so that explains why you have that pear shaped body type like J Lo. For some reason I totally didn't see that moon square venus and Jupiter. That is normally known for eating issues and overindulgence, usually with sugar, so im surprised u didn't have weight fluctuations but with Jupiter in 5th, are u very sporty? I too am curious about what causes weight gain in the face because I also experience weight gain here as well as the breasts and tummy first, but not on the bum and thighs.

theV

Your asc ruler is in leo, so that explains why you have that pear shaped body type like J Lo. For some reason I totally didn't see that moon square venus and Jupiter. That is normally known for eating issues and overindulgence, usually with sugar, so im surprised u didn't have weight fluctuations but with Jupiter in 5th, are u very sporty? I too am curious about what causes weight gain in the face because I also experience weight gain here as well as the breasts and tummy first, but not on the bum and thighs.

Interesting Chris we have the same aspect and placement, Leo asc, moon/jupiter in the fifth house square sun/venus conjuction in 2nd house. 2nd house/5th house moon/jupiter/venus/sun an over indulgent person esp on sugar. I have bulky/stout/cub otter like body in gay terms lol.

I used to weigh 90kg when I started college or more and I'm 175m. At the end of my first year of college, I weighed 75kg. I gained some weights at second year of college. This summer I decided to lose the weights. I am now 68kg, 175m. A lot of cardio workout is helping for leo rising and moon/jupiter as it involves the heart.

I used to be fat during my freshment year of highschool. Then during my sun trine pluto, i decided to change. I start joggin outdoor and lost an immense of weight people thought I had cancer. I gained it back at my graduation.

Last edited:

Abby83

The V -

68kg sounds pretty **** skinny for someone who is 175cm and a man!! I mean ppl say im skinny when im 58 kg at 165cm.

chris10

I do have weight fluctuations, I just don't have serious weight fluctuations. Going from 110 lbs to 120lbs is a big deal for me because I am only 5.2 1/2 ft (1.60m).
I looove sweets, I looove sugar :love: I could live on sweets. Yet, I feel guilty and get health conscious and am very careful about what I eat. If I have to explain it astro wise, it may be virgo ascendant. I feel very insecure and self conscious when I am at 120 lbs.
I am sporty, I am the gym type, even when I feel lazy I always find things to do at work or around the house, mine or my mom's so I am always using my body muscles.
I didn't know leo gives a pear shape body. Good to know.

I'll check your chart

theV

The V -

68kg sounds pretty **** skinny for someone who is 175cm and a man!! I mean ppl say im skinny when im 58 kg at 165cm.

I exercised over the top maybe, mars was retro the whole summer and I had a lot of energy. It is not 68kg exactly but roughly around it 75 down to 70kg. I don't look skinny, I still look bulky/stout even with weigh down. People tell i'm got prettier with the weight off lol. Fried food, suagr, spicey, bread were really bad for me. I cut them off.

Last edited:

chris10

Interesting Chris we have the same aspect and placement, Leo asc, moon/jupiter in the fifth house square sun/venus conjuction in 2nd house. 2nd house/5th house moon/jupiter/venus/sun an over indulgent person esp on sugar. I have bulky/stout/cub otter like body in gay terms lol.

I used to weigh 90kg when I started college or more and I'm 175m. At the end of my first year of college, I weighed 75kg. I gained some weights at second year of college. This summer I decided to lose the weights. I am now 68kg, 175m. A lot of cardio workout is helping for leo rising and moon/jupiter as it involves the heart.

I used to be fat during my freshment year of highschool. Then during my sun trine pluto, i decided to change. I start joggin outdoor and lost an immense of weight people thought I had cancer. I gained it back at my graduation.
Well since you're male at 1.75m, your normal weight should be about
75kg - 80kg.

I just went to your profile to check your chart ... You have 41 charts there ... I am not going through them all :lol:which one is it? :tongue:

theV

Well since you're male at 1.75m, your normal weight should be about
75kg - 80kg.

I just went toyour profile to check your chart ... You have 41 charts there ... I am not going through them all :lol:which one is it? :tongue:

LOL yeah I do have a lot of charts uploaded:

Moon/Jupiter in the 5th house trine Asc, Venus/Sun conjunct in the 2nd house. 2nd house is about sensuality, physical pleasure, adds to relaxing, resting, ego stroking 5th house.

Attachments

• mychart.jpg
    mychart.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 35

Abby83

I do have weight fluctuations, I just don't have serious weight fluctuations. Going from 110 lbs to 120lbs is a big deal for me because I am only 5.2 1/2 ft (1.60m).
I looove sweets, I looove sugar :love: I could live on sweets. Yet, I feel guilty and get health conscious and am very careful about what I eat. If I have to explain it astro wise, it may be virgo ascendant. I feel very insecure and self conscious when I am at 120 lbs.
I am sporty, I am the gym type, even when I feel lazy I always find things to do at work or around the house, mine or my mom's so I am always using my body muscles.
I didn't know leo gives a pear shape body. Good to know.

I'll check your chart

You sound EXACTLY like me. :w00t:

Abby83

The V -

Oh dear. I forgot you have the moon Jupiter square sun venus. Sounds like you, chris10 and I are very much alike.

Julijana

The V -

Wanna skinny? 189cm, 64kg for a man, how is this? He cannot gain weight. But have muscles. Skinny ripped stick-man :D Look at the chart. Why??????

Attachments

• vilius.jpg
    vilius.jpg
    107.5 KB · Views: 46

Abby83

Well maybe we're astro twins :tongue:

I didn't find your chart in your profile. Post a link.

Oh yeah that's right.

Looking at the chart, you can see how easy it would be for me to be a plump person if I didn't have the virgo planets sextile Saturn to SAVE me.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_03_abby83_41679_30437.jpg
    astro_2gw_03_abby83_41679_30437.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 41