Change in Job

rafaella

I don't think you will.

Your ruler is Sun, the job ruler - 10th house ruler Venus. No aspect between them. Moon is also not making aspects to Venus. Moon is Cancer and strong yet not making aspects to any planet until it starts aspecting Sun. Looks like lack of opportunities or lack of effort.

All angles are fixed as well, so it shows no change for quite sometime. Mars in your first will trine MC in about 7 units. So maybe after about 7 months things will start changing for you.

What kind of job is it you looking for? With Venus as MC ruler and in 5th, has it somethng to do with children or entertainment business?

Venus is moving towards Fortuna which is good, however Venus and Sun being peregrine it doesn't show change just yet. No dignity.

So nothing in 3 months time, but slowly after that things will be looking better....

Best of luck!

silverspoon

Hi Rafaella,

Thanks. May be lack of effort on my side.
Anyway, I heard a rumor today that I am going to be involved in some projects which I want in my present job.I hope for the best!
I am a software engineer.But I wish to get married and have kids soon.But my job does not involve kids.
Thanks.

Last edited: