Read My Chart, Please

11asharma

Good evening,

I have been a loser all my life and achieved very little success,have no friends right now and never had any sort of social or love life.Despite this,I am actually very intelligent and believe I can live up to my vast ambitions and be hugely famous/successful in the future and do something big.Could some kind person please give me brutally honest feedback on how my health,name and fame,romance and personal goals,career/education are looking over the next few years mainly,and realistically how famous/successful they think I will be in life.

DOB : Friday 23rd November 2001
Place : Bedford , England
Time : 13:48 , UK winter time

Harmelia

Good evening,

I have been a loser all my life and achieved very little success,have no friends right now and never had any sort of social or love life.Despite this,I am actually very intelligent and believe I can live up to my vast ambitions and be hugely famous/successful in the future and do something big.Could some kind person please give me brutally honest feedback on how my health,name and fame,romance and personal goals,career/education are looking over the next few years mainly,and realistically how famous/successful they think I will be in life.

DOB : Friday 23rd November 2001
Place : Bedford , England
Time : 13:48 , UK winter time

Dear 11asharma,
This is an interesting question. The fact that you asked it – and looking at your chart – tells me something. I immediately went to look at Sagittarius and Jupiter – the sign and planet who has the tendency to think big – and lose. And I see your past life symbol is in Sagittarius on the 10th house of career cusp.

Okay. Here’s the deal. There is a direct correlation between thinking TOO BIG and losing or failing. This is in fact, the most common thing Jupiter does that turns out negative. Usually, Jupiter is the planet of luck and is optimistic, enthused and it gives a person faith in themselves. BUT, as with anything else, too much of a good thing can be negative. If we think too big and aren’t very realistic, we can fail. You instinctively know this because that’s what happened to you in your past life. You’ll have the same tendency in this life because this is what you’ve come to heal – this deep sense of failure.

Your North Node in Gemini in the 3rd house will help you be more realistic – and Saturn there in Gemini, 3rd will be a great aid in being realistic too. Saturn is the planet of realism – of hard work and getting down to what needs to be done in order for success to occur. So that’s good. Your Saturn is asking the hard questions – is this realistic! This is your mantra for this lifetime. It’s a question you need to ask yourself over and over when making plans.

There is nothing wrong with thinking big and having goals. You’re going to want to keep doing that – and well you should! Your Sun is in Sagittarius – you want to set goals and go after them. With Pisces rising, you have a big imagination. Actually, Pisces rising is no help in this particular problem because not only can you think big, but you’ve got a huge imagination which thinks everything is possible and you can imagine how it all works – so you think you will have success – when in fact – imagination is just imagination and it isn’t necessarily real.

But hey. Knowledge is power. Since you know this is an issue for you ahead of time – you can surround yourself with people who are realistic and can give you the feedback you need. I see it – you’re super intelligent, inventive, imaginative, and you want to do big things. I think you need to utilize your gifts and go forth. You know your Achilles heel – so have good partners, friends, colleagues, etc. who can talk the language REALISTIC without dousing your dreams or doubting you, and you ought to be all right. But you really need to listen to them – take a time-out and listen when they speak.

If you play the odds and risk on something big, you could win some and lose some. But, I doubt you’d be happy not following your dreams. If you want to win more, listen more and don’t get all caught up in Sag enthusiasm. I know it feels good to get all excited about some big pie in the sky, but it can be an addiction that feels bad in the end. You’ll have to find some kind of balance and learn to enjoy what Saturn – the realism planet – is trying to tell you too. Look at the details of how it might work as well as the big picture – and that will help a lot. If you don’t see how it will, then maybe it won’t work. Think DETAILS.

Last edited:

11asharma

Dear 11asharma,
This is an interesting question. The fact that you asked it – and looking at your chart – tells me something. I immediately went to look at Sagittarius and Jupiter – the sign and planet who has the tendency to think big – and lose. And I see your past life symbol is in Sagittarius on the 10th house of career cusp.

Okay. Here’s the deal. There is a direct correlation between thinking TOO BIG and losing or failing. This is in fact, the most common thing Jupiter does that turns out negative. Usually, Jupiter is the planet of luck and is optimistic, enthused and it gives a person faith in themselves. BUT, as with anything else, too much of a good thing can be negative. If we think too big and aren’t very realistic, we can fail. You instinctively know this because that’s what happened to you in your past life. You’ll have the same tendency in this life because this is what you’ve come to heal – this deep sense of failure.

Your North Node in Gemini in the 3rd house will help you be more realistic – and Saturn there in Gemini, 3rd will be a great aid in being realistic too. Saturn is the planet of realism – of hard work and getting down to what needs to be done in order for success to occur. So that’s good. Your Saturn is asking the hard questions – is this realistic! This is your mantra for this lifetime. It’s a question you need to ask yourself over and over when making plans.

There is nothing wrong with thinking big and having goals. You’re going to want to keep doing that – and well you should! Your Sun is in Sagittarius – you want to set goals and go after them. With Pisces rising, you have a big imagination. Actually, Pisces rising is no help in this particular problem because not only can you think big, but you’ve got a huge imagination which thinks everything is possible and you can imagine how it all works – so you think you will have success – when in fact – imagination is just imagination and it isn’t necessarily real.

But hey. Knowledge is power. Since you know this is an issue for you ahead of time – you can surround yourself with people who are realistic and can give you the feedback you need. I see it – you’re super intelligent, inventive, imaginative, and you want to do big things. I think you need to utilize your gifts and go forth. You know your Achilles heel – so have good partners, friends, colleagues, etc. who can talk the language REALISTIC without dousing your dreams or doubting you, and you ought to be all right. But you really need to listen to them – take a time-out and listen when they speak.

If you play the odds and risk on something big, you could win some and lose some. But, I doubt you’d be happy not following your dreams. If you want to win more, listen more and don’t get all caught up in Sag enthusiasm. I know it feels good to get all excited about some big pie in the sky, but it can be an addiction that feels bad in the end. You’ll have to find some kind of balance and learn to enjoy what Saturn – the realism planet – is trying to tell you too. Look at the details of how it might work as well as the big picture – and that will help a lot. If you don’t see how it will, then maybe it won’t work. Think DETAILS.

Many thanks for your reply Harmelia, it is very much appreciated.