Lagna Vs ascendant and how to predict mahadasha impact

Venkat

Hi,

What’s the difference between Lagna and ascendant. How to calculate it. In few website it’s showing as Virgo as ascendant and Leo as Lagna.

Also, based on my chart I will entering Saturn mahadasha in 2021 and I don’t know what’s the impact of it. Below are my details

Birth : August 02, 1986

Time : 07:55:55 AM

Place : Tiruvannamalai, India

[Merged duplicate threads, deleted duplicate posts. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator:

mathur_dinesh

Re: Lagna Vs Ascendant. How does it impact Saturn mahadasha

Lagna is the sanskrit word for ascendant. These two words mean the same thing.
In a birth chart the sign that is rising at the horizon at the time of birth is the lagna or ascendant and the the sign that is occupied by the Moon at birth is the rasi.
In your chart the lagna is Leo and the rasi is Gemini.
Your Saturn mahadasa starts in2021.
Employment, marriage, and birth of children are indicated in this mahadasa. Saturn mahadasa for Leo ascendant is generally ordinary.

Venkat

Lagna is the sanskrit word for ascendant. These two words mean the same thing.
In a birth chart the sign that is rising at the horizon at the time of birth is the lagna or ascendant and the the sign that is occupied by the Moon at birth is the rasi.
In your chart the lagna is Leo and the rasi is Gemini.
Your Saturn mahadasa starts in2021.
Employment, marriage, and birth of children are indicated in this mahadasa. Saturn mahadasa for Leo ascendant is generally ordinary.

Thanks you! How to get more specific on Saturn mahadasha period for Leo ascendant. Is there any reference material.

conspiracy theorist

You might be better served if you post this in the Vedic section of the forum

[Thread from Chat merged with identical thread posted on the Vedic board. - Moderator]

Last edited by a moderator: