Matt Damon's Appeal

nadiaaa

i just watched him in Good Will Hunting and when i tell you i fell in love, i fell in LOVE! i feel like his attractiveness is his aquarius ascendant and his venus sextile mars (charming, boyish appearance, etc). i also wanna know about his talents... with his appearance, there's also moon sextile venus.. (the moon and venus aspects can bring attractiveness on an emotional level at times). his venus and saturn are also quite strong in his chart. his venus is in scorpio and his mars is in virgo.. his moon is in capricorn and saturn is in taurus..

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_matt_damon.52928.45158.png
    astro_w2gw_matt_damon.52928.45158.png
    42.4 KB · Views: 50
  • 60461D02-26F2-4073-AB40-EDB1E8D89D35.jpg
    60461D02-26F2-4073-AB40-EDB1E8D89D35.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 25
  • 632187BB-88AB-4739-B904-06947540C799.jpg
    632187BB-88AB-4739-B904-06947540C799.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Venus/Mc/Neptune suggests he has dreamy good looks, seductive appeal, or cuteness. His acting path is by way Mercury-sextile-Neptune on the Midheaven.

He is a genius with a mind like a steel trap. He is obsessed with winning every argument that crosses his path. The character he played in "Good Will Hunting" did not take much acting on his part (Sun,Uranus, Mercury, Pluto, Mars trine to Ascendant).

He has a close Grand Trine that also includes a close Venus/Saturn opposition (a kite). This takes the form of an affliction. He has a cold, grim attitude to love that comes from his background that was lacking in warmth. While he may develop some wisdom from this, he is more likely to be callous, cold, and mean. It is redeemable and it doesn't diminish his general appeal on the eligibility market, but it is very troubling.

Jupiter square Ascendant and Mars-conjunct-Pluto is arrogant.

blackbery

He's a good actor/writer & with Neptune - Venus prominent in his chart and the four planets in Libra, he oozes charm & sweetness. Watch out for that Venus Saturn opposition which can trigger unhealthy emotions and his dark side for he has one too despite great appeal & popularity. He was really good in the Bourne series playing an ex-CIA operative, here is the pluto showing in his chart. The film trilogy is very entertaining with a kernel of truth & well worth watching during the lockdown.:biggrin:

i just watched him in Good Will Hunting and when i tell you i fell in love, i fell in LOVE! i feel like his attractiveness is his aquarius ascendant and his venus sextile mars (charming, boyish appearance, etc). i also wanna know about his talents... with his appearance, there's also moon sextile venus.. (the moon and venus aspects can bring attractiveness on an emotional level at times). his venus and saturn are also quite strong in his chart. his venus is in scorpio and his mars is in virgo.. his moon is in capricorn and saturn is in taurus..