Scherzy

Will I lose weight
for me chart says yes...

Attachments

• weight.jpg
    weight.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 54

Chrysalis

An unmotivated Pisces moon making a square to the ruler of food/venus which venus exalts. Id say this shows you will be lacking the proper motivation to be able to restrict food intake/or certain kinds of foods, to enable you to easily lose weight. Also you Mars is VOC.

aquarius7000

mars is separating from jupiter so yes. pluto is conjoined to jupiter as well as saturn so another yes .

i think yes . it'll be late.
Hi,

Saturn is in a different sign, so not conjoined to Jup.

The Moon is ruled by Jup and Jup expands and grows, not reduces. The Jup-ruled-Moon will enter a square with Venus, which is similar to Jup in effect and naturally rules good food, etc. Finally, Mars (querent) moved away from Saturn some time back. We would have wanted Mars to move towards Saturn in this case in order for Saturn to restrict it. However, Mars is in Saturn's domain by sign, so the querent is somewhat mentally motivated (both planets are in the 3rd house), but will not succeed.

Aria Venue

Change your diet and start moving, heat up with rigorous physical activity.as mars you are stagnated and fixed, even your 5th is mars, fixed.the food you are eating l2 (jupiter also natural ruler of fat) is bad(in his fall) and makes your body bigger (exalts mars) and moon in Jupiter's domicile (you want to eat).In diets preferably we use a waning moon.Still if you want to reach your goal(lose five kilos) you can try, but it will be difficult, considering also that both sigs are weak as peregrine and cadent, with no power to act, although mars is more motivated due to mutual reception with mercury.
Good luck

aquarius7000

Change your diet and start moving, heat up with rigorous physical activity.as mars you are stagnated and fixed, even your 5th is mars, fixed.the food you are eating l2 (jupiter also natural ruler of fat) is bad(in his fall) and makes your body bigger (exalts mars) and moon in Jupiter's domicile (you want to eat).In diets preferably we use a waning moon.Still if you want to reach your goal(lose five kilos) you can try, but it will be difficult, considering also that both sigs are weak as peregrine and cadent, with no power to act, although mars is more motivated due to mutual reception with mercury.
Good luck
Good points!
Scherzy, what sign is your 2nd house in, in your natal chart?