Weight loss

avrillavigne

Hello all!
My question is will I lose weight successfully? I am not overweight, I'm rather average, but gained lots of weight the last 3 years. It turned out that I have some hormonal problems that were messing with my metabolism. I have been on a new treatment the past 2 months and I am starting a weight loss programme in July. I am interested if my goal would be achieved and actually keep my 'new' weight?

Ascendant is late? Does that mean that my question is invalid? There are no planets in 8th house which is good. I'm looking at 11th house, it's ruler Jupiter is in Scorpio.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 12.18.50.jpg
    Screen Shot 2018-05-27 at 12.18.50.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 31

Chrysalis

I think your going to gain a little more before you start to lose, moons applying to jupiter (expansion) in your 4th house, so you'd probably gain a little more weight on your breasts and stomach.

This thing is though, Jupiter is trine neptune (medication), im wondering if this medication that you're taking, is not helping with this weight gain. As moon/jup/are in water signs could this be water retention thats causing excess.

avrillavigne

May be it has something to do with my medication. The thing is that I was told to take this medication for 6 months and then run new blood tests to check my hormones. Truth is that I have gained some weight the past 2 months (on the breasts and stomach!!) but I thought it is from stress - too many things have been going on lately.
I know that I'm not at my optimal weight right now and it's no big deal if I gain some more before I manage to lose it. I am more interested in the final result which would be probably in half a year but horaries are for shorter periods of time, so... :(

Last edited:

Cap

The quesited = your body = 1st house = Sun

Sun is peregrine, so you are probably not at your optimal weight right now.

Sun in 10th house, you are free to act. Success mainly depends on your own effort.

Sun in mutable sign, there will be some changes but no drastic changes since Sun is at the beginning of the sign and has no significant aspects ahead.

Moon Via Combusta, perhaps you are overly concerned with this matter.

avrillavigne

I understand now. I didn't think that I should use 1st house but the 11th as I saw this weight loss as a 'goal'. Thank you Cap!

And yes, I am really concerned. When I gained some weight pretty much my whole family and lots of my friends started telling me that I don't look good and should do something about it, got mocked also by a couple of guys and it really hurt my self-esteem.

Last edited: