In a flux and need help

mikey0318

I just got suspended from my college as play oboe and have recieved a scholorship fpr my talent. I don't know whether or not i should continue with 4 year track or go to trade school and become a dental assistant.
I was born March 18 1998 at 11:38am in Fayetteville North Carolina.

rahu

Banned
hi mikey

youomars exactly sextile to your venus/Uranus conjunction with the midpoints of these exactly conjunct the Jupiter/node conjunction.in addition your mercury/Neptune is conjunct to the node and Jupiter. this shows you amazing musical gifts and likely perfect pitch. it seems a great tragedy that you have been suspended. is there anyway you can go through your suspension and then regain your scholarship?

in the meantime you need to come to grips with your emotional/sexual confusion. I say this because your recent problems seem to have been because of your choice of friends/lovers .

your eros is conjunction ixion which shows destructive and dark lovers/friends. the node transited these late march to late april. so it seems your dissonant behavior occurred then but was instigated by your friend/lover .

the midpoint of eros and psyche is conjunct your moon, so you have a amazingly romantic, idealist emotional nature, but with eris conjunct to Saturn you sensual passions can lead you into difficult relationships often with older men.

again ,you try to make amends to your school and don't caste away you muscal talents to stay with a destructive relationship.

rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_2038_mikely_63889_13040.jpg
    astro_2gw_2038_mikely_63889_13040.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
asc lord moon debilated scorpio 5th for research-occult-psychology aptitudes
while being secretive, suspicious, sentimental,

lord mars own aries 10th, debilation of moon cancelled,
gradual progress in education, position,
moon elevated aspect over taurus 11th for gains from
hotel management, banking, dentistry;

sat lord 9th for luck-higher education, debilated aries 11th for gains,
aptitude for social work, mech engg, etc
lord mars own aries 10th,
debilation of sat cancelled, gradual progress in income gains;

mars own aries 10th growth-riches through own merit,
mer-mars aries good at operations management, action orientation,
military-police-shop floor production-music-fabrication etc

sun pisces 10th administrative leadership, sensitive,

jup own pisces 9th
aptitude for knowledge-spiritual-advisory-university teaching roles;
jup trine cancer asc protective of health and growth,
trine moon-scorpio supportive of psychology-research/occult aptitudes;

sag 6th preference for action oriented work,
ambitious-optimistic-just work environments,
scorpio 6th cusp for research-investigative-forensic orientation,
lord mars over own aries 10th for action orientation,

currently sat for 4-5m retro towards moon-scorpio, emotional stress,
education affected, good for research-occult orientation;

sat turning direct sag 6th after 4-5m good for employment prospects,
aspects own acq 9th good for higher education-luck;

jup sooner direct now aspecting mer-mars aries 10th
supportive of career, action orientation;

jupiter retro virgo now aspect own sun-jup pisces 9th
reviewing and inclined to higher education.

ketu now transit acq 9th tending to distant lands;
last 1.5yr ketu transit sun-jup pisces 9th
detaching from luck-education-father-health-career etc

hope information enables take stock as relevant,
do share pointwise feedbacks,

wishing better luck sooner ahead,

kshantaram

mikey0318

hi mikey

youomars exactly sextile to your venus/Uranus conjunction with the midpoints of these exactly conjunct the Jupiter/node conjunction.in addition your mercury/Neptune is conjunct to the node and Jupiter. this shows you amazing musical gifts and likely perfect pitch. it seems a great tragedy that you have been suspended. is there anyway you can go through your suspension and then regain your scholarship?

in the meantime you need to come to grips with your emotional/sexual confusion. I say this because your recent problems seem to have been because of your choice of friends/lovers .

your eros is conjunction ixion which shows destructive and dark lovers/friends. the node transited these late march to late april. so it seems your dissonant behavior occurred then but was instigated by your friend/lover .

the midpoint of eros and psyche is conjunct your moon, so you have a amazingly romantic, idealist emotional nature, but with eris conjunct to Saturn you sensual passions can lead you into difficult relationships often with older men.

again ,you try to make amends to your school and don't caste away you muscal talents to stay with a destructive relationship.

rahu
Currently I am dating a man that is 10 years older than me. He hasn't been to college so he can't relate to the experience in addition to the age gap. I prefer older men than me but it always has me wondering if should be with a woman.?? Ugh confused. I love to play and if I continue with UNCC, i will definitely have opportunities to travel. I wonder about my saturn and the degree in aries. I feel that it sucls all the confidence I have innately especially when performing on stage. Everyone says I am a wonderful player but I never hear what they hear. Instead that negative voice is screaming in my head. I also wonder what I can to to ground myself as there is no earth besides my north node.

rahu

Banned
well you do have Venus conjunct to Uranus which often in a woman's chart shows other women are usually attracted to you.

rahu