Mars in Aries ,10th
Venus in Aquarius, 8th
Jupiter in Pisces, 9th
Saturn in Aries, 11th
Uranus in Aquarius, 8th
Neptune in Aquarius, 8th
Pluto in Sagittarius, 6th
N. Node in Virgo, 3rd
http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=60741&d=1466839162

Last edited:
The chart is very complex... did you have a question about your personality?

Off the bat, I noticed your moon squares your north node. This could mean there is some sort of distraction at home or having to do with your mother or some significant woman in your life. Not only are you a Pisces, but your moon is in Scorpio and you have a Cancer rising - all 3 water signs. You are extremely intuitive, contemplative and in touch with your emotions. But this could be painful sometimes because you might feel overwhelmed by how much you feel. You have a gift that you can actually use to your advantage if you learn how to control it. Also noticed your Sun, Mercury and Mars are all in the 10th house which is a big thumbs up for your career. You're work-driven and persuasive with words.. you will probably be really successful. :)

mikey0318

The chart is very complex... did you have a question about your personality?

Off the bat, I noticed your moon squares your north node. This could mean there is some sort of distraction at home or having to do with your mother or some significant woman in your life. Not only are you a Pisces, but your moon is in Scorpio and you have a Cancer rising - all 3 water signs. You are extremely intuitive, contemplative and in touch with your emotions. But this could be painful sometimes because you might feel overwhelmed by how much you feel. You have a gift that you can actually use to your advantage if you learn how to control it. Also noticed your Sun, Mercury and Mars are all in the 10th house which is a big thumbs up for your career. You're work-driven and persuasive with words.. you will probably be really successful. :)
Thank you for your reply! I want to know more about my venus conjunct uranus

katydid

Thank you for your reply! I want to know more about my venus conjunct uranus

Can you post a real chart? Venus conjunct Uranus is a very powerful aspect but it has so many ways it can go. It depends a lot upon what the other planetary aspects are doing to it.

In general, Venus conjunct Uranus in the 8th, in Aquarius would be a very unique, unusual type of personality. Marching to the tune of your own drummer. And placing it in the 8th, it could make your sexual energy kind of magnetic, charismatic and quirky as well. You may have distinctive tastes and very specific likes and dislikes. You may like to push the envelope? I would think you are very open minded and like to blow up any boundaries or barriers. That can be problematic in relationships however. Not everyone else is as open minded and experimentally minded as you might be...:tongue:

mikey0318

Can you post a real chart? Venus conjunct Uranus is a very powerful aspect but it has so many ways it can go. It depends a lot upon what the other planetary aspects are doing to it.

In general, Venus conjunct Uranus in the 8th, in Aquarius would be a very unique, unusual type of personality. Marching to the tune of your own drummer. And placing it in the 8th, it could make your sexual energy kind of magnetic, charismatic and quirky as well. You may have distinctive tastes and very specific likes and dislikes. You may like to push the envelope? I would think you are very open minded and like to blow up any boundaries or barriers. That can be problematic in relationships however. Not everyone else is as open minded and experimentally minded as you might be...:tongue:

I am using my phone to communicate, could you pull a my chart in another tab?

My venus/uranus is sextiles mars, mercury, and pluto. It also conjunct neptune in the same house and sign but it's rather wide.

mikey0318

I am using my phone to communicate, could you pull a my chart in another tab?

My venus/uranus is sextiles mars, mercury, and pluto. It also conjunct neptune in the same house and sign but it's rather wide.

Jadi

Here you go.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_mikey0318.26286.4407.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_mikey0318.26286.4407.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 68

Jadi

Ketu/Jupiter in a tight conjunction in the ninth house and in the sign of Pisces could mean you're someone with very deep spiritual inclinations. But it could also indicate someone with strong atheistic views, since Ketu is about detachment and depletes the planet it sits with plus it's situated in your ninth house. Having very strong/stubborn convictions about something you think you know to be true.

Last edited:

Retro

Banned
Your personality is deep, hard and well-structured. You have a complex character. You also are a career person and a friend person.

mikey0318

Ketu/Jupiter in a tight conjunction in the ninth house and in the sign of Pisces could mean you're someone with very deep spiritual inclinations. But it could also indicate someone with strong atheistic views, since Ketu is about detachment and depletes the planet it sits with plus it's situated in your ninth house. Having very strong/stubborn convictions about something you think you know to be true.

Thank you for your response and adding the chart for me! What would you say about neptune, venus,and Uranus in the 8th? I've read much about death with these planets here.

Last edited:

mikey0318

Your personality is deep, hard and well-structured. You have a complex character. You also are a career person and a friend person.

Thanks for your response! Could you tell me more about my moon and whether I should consider it in the 5th or 6th house.

Jadi

Thank you for your response and adding the chart for me! What would you say about neptune, venus,and Uranus in the 8th? I've read much about death with these planets here.
I think katy did a pretty good job on that one.

Don't let information about the 8th house scare you. Let me assure you that no astrologer can actually predict death by looking at any birth chart. Those who claim they can are immoral to the core and I believe that there are karmic consequences for those people.

Now, what you see from astrologers is that after someone has past away, they'll look at their birth chart and speculate on what could have attributed to said death. In that case, the 8th house comes up primarily. In that sense it's the house of death. But there's never been an accurate prediction of death as far as I know.

So, that being said, there's no point in looking at your own chart while your still breathing and lose sleep about any planet in the 8th. Especially in your case. When I look at the condition of the 8th I'm looking for co-ruler Mars. As you can see, Mars ís in domicile and strongly placed in the 10th house making a benefic(sextile) aspect towards this conjunction you're so worried about.

You have nothing to worry about :wink:

Last edited:

mikey0318

I think katy did a pretty good job on that one.

Don't let information about the 8th house scare you. Let me assure you that no astrologer can actually predict death by looking at any birth chart. Those who claim they can are immoral to the core and I believe that there are karmic consequences for those people.

Now, what you see from astrologers is that after someone has past away, they'll look at their birth chart and speculate on what could have attributed to said death. In that case, the 8th house comes up primarily. In that sense it's the house of death.

So, that being said, there's no point in looking at your own chart while your still breathing and lose sleep about any planet in the 8th. Especially in your case. When I look at the condition of the 8th I'm looking for co-ruler Mars. As you can see, Mars ís in domicile and strongly placed in the 10th house making a benefic(sextile) aspect towards this conjunction you're so worried about.

You have nothing to worry about :wink:
Hahaha thank you! Took a big sigh of relief. One more question. What you say about the saturn, mercury, mars conjuction?

Jadi

Hahaha thank you! Took a big sigh of relief. One more question. What you say about the saturn, mercury, mars conjuction?
I would consider Saturn and Mercury an exact conjunction, the effects of Mars would be less emphasized. They are your seventh and fourth lords, Gemini is intercepted but seen from the ascendant it's in your twelfth sign. This could mean that you'll advance in career due to your personal relationships and your home-environment where apparently there are some unresolved issues.

This is emphasized by the quincunx from Chiron in the fifth house, and the conjunction there with the vertex. You might have the tendency to ignore your unhealed wounds but at one point that's not going to be an option anymore. And you'll be pretty effective at that, seen from the tight trine your Moon makes with your Sun there.

rahu

Banned
mikey
as others have pointed out you have a complicated chart. you may not like my take but I think your reflective state is because it seems everything you do is causing you turmoil and even you emotional relationships are causing you problems rather than bring love in spite of yourself.

first off you have a Uranus/venus conjunction. this is a very attractive vibration. you are inspired and vibrant emotionally. this conjunction is sextile to the mars/ceres conjunction. this adds to your charm and physical attraction. uranus and venus make you a bit of player as you are attracted to many and many are attracted to you
mars is conjunct to ceres and sextile to venus/Uranus. this just adds to your magnetic charm. ceres shows that in spite of your "player" vibrations, you are actually concerned about loyalty and support . but this all becomes more intense because the midpoints between mars/ceres and uranus/venus are conjunct your south node.

this is almost to much to handle as your magnetic emotional attraction will overwhelm you at times. you have been given a difficult spiritual trial as you are immersed in the sexual/social power .

and unfortunately, at you age ,you have abused this situation, maybe not consciously but functionally ,as Jupiter is conjunct the south node also and square to pluto. this square is symbolic or power trips and a controlling personality. this is a very selfish and self serving aspect. this shows you have used others emotional attachment to you, regularly.

as the south node is energizing all these behaviors and abilities , you really haven't had much of a chance to consciously regulate you desires and ambitions till now. you nodal return is coming up and your reflective state shows you are on the right tract. your nodal return can give you insights to how you are used or misused you nodal power up to now.

you have Saturn and eris opposed to Lilith which shows you do have a rather hard heart. eris shows a emotional energy that tends toward selfishness also. so though you have a full book of acquaintances and friends, insight you may laugh at them at times .

the psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct your moon, so paradoxically you are a very sensitive and romantic, idealist person. I think it is these dichotomies in your chart that are bring you confusion. you know you are sensitive and loving but your harsh selfish sides come into play and make all your good actions come to naught.

Jupiter on the south node can show family wealth or social power. it can make you a bit of a dictator in that you feel you know other peoples business better than they do.

orcus is square to chiron with can give you a very critical and hurtful attitude. that is you can see others faults and throw it their faces with no tact or concern how they will feel.

I used the named asteroid mika for mickey. this is conjunct to sedan. sedan is a impulse of truth. this is also one of the reasons you are reflecting on the affect of your actions. it seem you realize for some reason even when you are trying to act noble, turbulence and misunderstanding seem s to rise around you.

frankly I don't have any suggestions as your chart is so singular. all I can do is point out your nodal return is coming on nov. 4th. symbolically you may begin to see to your destiny and what you need to emphasize and what you need to restrict in your life and your desires.
rahu

Attachments

• astro_2gw_1870_mike_73281_23747.jpg
    astro_2gw_1870_mike_73281_23747.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 21

mikey0318

I would consider Saturn and Mercury an exact conjunction, the effects of Mars would be less emphasized. They are your seventh and fourth lords, Gemini is intercepted but seen from the ascendant it's in your twelfth sign. This could mean that you'll advance in career due to your personal relationships and your home-environment where apparently there are some unresolved issues.

This is emphasized by the quincunx from Chiron in the fifth house, and the conjunction there with the vertex. You might have the tendency to ignore your unhealed wounds but at one point that's not going to be an option anymore. And you'll be pretty effective at that, seen from the tight trine your Moon makes with your Sun there.

Thanks for your responses! Yes there are some home issues that I have ignored for some time. But in the past months I have had to be honest with everyone involved and expressed my repressed feelings. I don't usually say anything in fear that I might hurt the person. I am a very loving, giving,and open person and I know that there is also a side to me that is cold and fears any rejection because it may cause me insecurity in my beliefs and opinions. I have been working diligently on incorporating self confidence in my thoughts and relaying them effectively and efficiently without causing damage. Thank you again

mikey0318

mikey
as others have pointed out you have a complicated chart. you may not like my take but I think your reflective state is because it seems everything you do is causing you turmoil and even you emotional relationships are causing you problems rather than bring love in spite of yourself.

first off you have a Uranus/venus conjunction. this is a very attractive vibration. you are inspired and vibrant emotionally. this conjunction is sextile to the mars/ceres conjunction. this adds to your charm and physical attraction. uranus and venus make you a bit of player as you are attracted to many and many are attracted to you
mars is conjunct to ceres and sextile to venus/Uranus. this just adds to your magnetic charm. ceres shows that in spite of your "player" vibrations, you are actually concerned about loyalty and support . but this all becomes more intense because the midpoints between mars/ceres and uranus/venus are conjunct your south node.

this is almost to much to handle as your magnetic emotional attraction will overwhelm you at times. you have been given a difficult spiritual trial as you are immersed in the sexual/social power .

and unfortunately, at you age ,you have abused this situation, maybe not consciously but functionally ,as Jupiter is conjunct the south node also and square to pluto. this square is symbolic or power trips and a controlling personality. this is a very selfish and self serving aspect. this shows you have used others emotional attachment to you, regularly.

as the south node is energizing all these behaviors and abilities , you really haven't had much of a chance to consciously regulate you desires and ambitions till now. you nodal return is coming up and your reflective state shows you are on the right tract. your nodal return can give you insights to how you are used or misused you nodal power up to now.

you have Saturn and eris opposed to Lilith which shows you do have a rather hard heart. eris shows a emotional energy that tends toward selfishness also. so though you have a full book of acquaintances and friends, insight you may laugh at them at times .

the psyche/eros midpoint is conjunct your moon, so paradoxically you are a very sensitive and romantic, idealist person. I think it is these dichotomies in your chart that are bring you confusion. you know you are sensitive and loving but your harsh selfish sides come into play and make all your good actions come to naught.

Jupiter on the south node can show family wealth or social power. it can make you a bit of a dictator in that you feel you know other peoples business better than they do.

orcus is square to chiron with can give you a very critical and hurtful attitude. that is you can see others faults and throw it their faces with no tact or concern how they will feel.

I used the named asteroid mika for mickey. this is conjunct to sedan. sedan is a impulse of truth. this is also one of the reasons you are reflecting on the affect of your actions. it seem you realize for some reason even when you are trying to act noble, turbulence and misunderstanding seem s to rise around you.

frankly I don't have any suggestions as your chart is so singular. all I can do is point out your nodal return is coming on nov. 4th. symbolically you may begin to see to your destiny and what you need to emphasize and what you need to restrict in your life and your desires.
rahu

Thank you for your response! I truly appreciate your forthrightness it helps instead of hurt. You're right. I have been a player with online dating. The ceres I think helps me not make anything actually happen. Yesterday I realized the vanity and shallowness of my actions concerning that point. I removed myself from every dating website and anything of the sort and plan to do things nobly and respectably. And does overwhelm me. I understand my propensity or opportunity to become a player but always there is something telling me I won't be fulfilled with that lifestyle because I do expect the the love, support, and affection I give. Instead I have used that magnetic attraction to raise people's self confidence and awareness of what beauty really is. And I have used my emotional connection with people to my advantage which I resent. The other day I was thinking of how selfish some my actions are but I'm left feeling confused as to find an outlet because at the same I'm I am very giving and selfless. I go out of my way with out asking to dedicate myself to something or someone while sacrificing some of my own goals or plans. That's why I'm left feeling confused. I do have a hard heart. But again I'm lost because I feel most of this time I'm the one thinking emotionally and not necessarily rationally. I feel that in some instances I have to protect my emotional and psychological vulnerability with being harsh or brute. I'm never just mean or cold hearted for no reason. It's only a defense mechanism. But something i will absolutely not do is criticize people and throw their faults in their face. That is a no no in my moral code.I'm just way too emotional to do that. Overall I totally agree besides the pervious point I made. I do feel at times that even when I try to be noble, everything goes up in flames, but that rarely is the case. Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if there are other thingside you saw.

Last edited:

rahu

Banned
Thank you for your response! I truly appreciate your forthrightness it helps instead of hurt. You're right. I have been a player with online dating. The ceres I think helps me not make anything actually happen. Yesterday I realized the vanity and shallowness of my actions concerning that point. I removed myself from every dating website and anything of the sort and plan to do things nobly and respectably. And does overwhelm me. I understand my propensity or opportunity to become a player but always there is something telling me I won't be fulfilled with that lifestyle because I do expect the the love, support, and affection I give. Instead I have used that magnetic attraction to raise people's self confidence and awareness of what beauty really is. And I have used my emotional connection with people to my advantage which I resent. The other day I was thinking of how selfish some my actions are but I'm left feeling confused as to find an outlet because at the same I'm I am very giving and selfless. I go out of my way with out asking to dedicate myself to something or someone while sacrificing some of my own goals or plans. That's why I'm left feeling confused. I do have a hard heart. But again I'm lost because I feel most of this time I'm the one thinking emotionally and not necessarily rationally. I feel that in some instances I have to protect my emotional and psychological vulnerability with being harsh or brute. I'm never just mean or cold hearted for no reason. It's only a defense mechanism. But something i will absolutely not do is criticize people and throw their faults in their face. That is a no no in my moral code.I'm just way too emotional to do that. Overall I totally agree besides the pervious point I made. I do feel at times that even when I try to be noble, everything goes up in flames, but that rarely is the case. Thank you for your feedback. Please let me know if there are other thingside you saw.

if you have specific questions about timing or such I could offer a opinion on the dynamics at play. but I am hesitant to add to much(though I could) because I as I said you have a complicated chart karma.
rahu

mikey0318

if you have specific questions about timing or such I could offer a opinion on the dynamics at play. but I am hesitant to add to much(though I could) because I as I said you have a complicated chart karma.
rahu
OK well when should I be expecting career success? I currently am a oboe performance and business administration major in college so in five years time would I be successful.

rahu

Banned
you Jupiter is at midheaven so in may 2021 transmitting node will square you Jupiter and node. that would be the most likely first date for professional success . though the node square Uranus in jan 2021 which could show a unexpected and sudden advancement.

rahu