Kindly read my chart

monusonu

My DOB : 23 Oct 1971
POB : Trivandrum,Kerala,India
TOB : 5.30 AM

I always have bad luck in my job . low salary or some thing other . I feel always sad and depressed .

Anybody help me to read my chart .Is sun in Libra and moon in scorpio are the reasons?

Any help is highly appreciated.

monusonu

After completing my studies I struggled a lot get a small paying job..I worked for two year with less salary...

After marriage(at the age of 29) I quit my job and stayed at home .At the age of 35 I got a job and worked two year , again break for one year and again worked six month ...again break for one year and for last two years working , but my salary is very low comparing to other IT people with same experience.

I am very shy and have problem with communicating with people .Whenever I try to open my mouth I forget all the important points. May be this is affecting my career..

Last one month I cant get good result in my work even I worked hard

Thanks and regards

suhasg

I am very shy and have problem with communicating with people .Whenever I try to open my mouth I forget all the important points. May be this is affecting my career..

You already know your problems and I don't think Astrology can solve this rather it might confirm that there is such problem , nothing else.

To solve your problem you better concentrate on "personality Development' . There are several 'Personality Development ' coaches around who might be of some help. Perhaps couple of seating with a trained (qualified) Hypnotist or psychologist could solve this problem in a far better way than an Astrologer.

God bless you.

VenusS

Your problems are due to Sade sati second phase. Since, jupiter is also on your first house from moon, saturn presence their is exemplifying, expanding the tensed emotions to your moon. Moon is the karaka of mind which is weak in your chart and D9. You have a strong saturn though. I wish you good luck and be patient(best quality of yours). The time is yet to come.
Regards

viraajsk

hi

saturn aspecting jup,moon,virgo lagna made u a shy,introvert person, all that inertia (saturn) transformed into anger (mars)by parivartana with retro saturn, mars aspects lagna and by parivartana with retro saturn comes to mesha and aspects jup and moon also. so you are a frustrated and angry, tough person is the result. you are a courageous person coz of the positions of rahu and mars also.

rahu aspecting retro saturn keeps you as sub-ordinate and retro saturn should be considered to be in neecha in mesha raasi as well and has parivarthana with mars and fights with mars (enemies) or you fight within yourself get dejected and so you loose your job often. jupiter with moon so you always exit. jupiter aspect on saturn in taurus again gets you job. this is the reason why you loose and gain a job again often. neecha moon aspect on saturn gets you blame before you loose job as well but due to jup aspect on saturn it may not affect you.

the enemies mars vs. rahu combining with saturn is only affecting you in job and leading to depression (moon neecha) and quitting job but jupiter influence on moon and saturn makes you work again.

sun is not a problem in libra coz it is neechabhanga coz of venus with it.

sat+ rah gives computers career but mars is affecting it. this can be proved in other ways also, if u have a first younger brother, he would be a nuisance to you.

Pl answer the following for research, ill tell you what to do to overcome the problem.

1. is your dad name anywhere related to ram, laxman, or seetharam or laxmi or raj. pl confirm, give his name. is he single married?.

2. there must be a woman viz., mom/sis/wife/ daughter name related to seetha, or Raj lakshmi or saraswathi names or a queen's name in your family.

3. pl give your name as well.

Thanks

Last edited:

monusonu

Thanks Viraajsk for the prediction,

My father name is Damotharan and he is single married...My mother name Sakunthala

My name Priya and in computer fileld..

Regards

Last edited:

viraajsk

Thanks Viraajsk for the prediction,

My father name is Damotharan and he is single married...My mother name Sakunthala

My name Priya and in computer fileld..

Regards

Hi Priya,

I'll come to your dad and mom's name reasoning discussion after solving your problem. I guess that is how u will want it to be. :wink:

just after seeing ur name, understood u r a female. you should mention it at the start itself coz readings depend on it.

for example, in my comment earlier "jupiter with moon so you always exit" doesn't apply entirely if it is a female chart, it is for a male chart
and some other comments as well,

coz Mars denotes both husband (in a female chart) and younger brother (if u have one, for both genders).

Thinking male chart, i said younger brother, if it is a married lady's chart mars denotes Husband mainly as his influence is more.

ok, no problem. back to reading now,

so, more nuisance and trouble will be from husband than younger brother for your job/career.

I am starting solution from here,

Is Priya your entire name, if not, pl give your full name.
what u think is the meaning of your name, my opinion is it means love / affection. do u agree, if not pl say the correct meaning.
I am not playing or diverting here, so don't get me wrong, i am asking it to decide which planets are influencing you. It is needed for solution to your problem.

I will help you.

Regards

Last edited:

monusonu

Hi Viraaj Selva Kumar,

My full name is Priya. ya you are correct priya means "beloved" in Sanskrit .

From my husband side I am not getting much trouble , but changing his job place and not taking kids responsibility make me to hang on low profile jobs (I should reach home early to take care of kids)..

From my younger brother I can't expect any help but he is frienly to me ...

Priya

viraajsk

Hi

ok. so, husband giving hindrance to your career instead of trouble.

your original question was, to get a respectable and steady job and growth, is it not?

pl answer these:
1.what exactly is your current job or field?
2.Do you like teaching?
3. what are your qualifications?

Regards

Hi,
I really have a sypathy with you i can understand what is worst time. your bad time is running after 1996 more worst time you have seen from 29/1/2004 to 29/1/23007 and 24/9/2009 to 23/11/2012. Actually your venus and jupiter is worst in kundli thats why you are facing problem venus is happiness love and opposite sex and always people miss in their life and jupiter in second house in chalit kundli with mercury and jupiter is the lord of job and stability in life as we know mercury is para and jupiter is gold and para always destroy gold. jupiter is desturbed by mercury and rahu. Rahu is in 5th house and 5th is the permanant house of jupiter thats why you are not in satisfied in job. Best way to come out from hell situation put on 7.25 ratti white pukhraaj in silver in first finger and do some remedy of rahu and enjoy happy life.

Regards
Mukesh Gupta
feel free to call
+91-9582273303
mukeshastro.com

monusonu

@Mukesh Gupta

Thanks a lot for reading my chart and give valuable suggestions...

@Viraaj Selva Kumar

1.what exactly is your current job or field?
I am in IT field.
2.Do you like teaching?
Like teaching ...
3. what are your qualifications?
PG in computer science...

Is business or teaching give success in my career?

viraajsk

Hi Priya,

please be specific in answers.
you qualification, m.sc or m.e. . if m.sc do you have b.ed or m.phil.
and what exactly you like to teach. if u want my guess it might be something related to wireless or embedded technology, web designing.

business or teaching or IT job, i have got the answers but that is where i am taking you with my questions to conclude.

PM or mail me with what all u want to tell about you and lemme answer in one go,
or if u want like this to and fro messaging , no problem for me but it will take many chats to conclude and i cant put astro techniques reasoning in public. I have already given a lot though in this chat.

Regards

Last edited: