Badhaka & importance

Crystalpages

Is badhaka sthana really that important??

Yes, I have found it quite useful in natal horoscopy and can give indications about important elements of the nativity's life-plan (karma). It is important to not automatically extend the *blemish* to badhakesha unless it is also kharesh (and otherwise blemished such as lordship of 22nd drekkana or 64th navamsha).

One is expected to consider the indicators not as isolated challenges, but layers that co-ligate protagonistically or antagonistically with one another.

shuvayu8

So my Mercury & Venus is placed in 11th house...Am a libra ascendant, Venus is retrograde at 15.5 degrees ....is Venus a badhaka.... earlier during my mercury & ketu dasha, the venus antardashas were beautiful.... Venus here has made me more sensible than what i was in ketu...could also be due to my saturn return that falls with my dhaiyaa.... what can i expect from my venus dasha....

shuvayu8

Here is my birthchart

Attachments

• 8-27-2014 2-06-06 PM.jpg
    8-27-2014 2-06-06 PM.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 16

Crystalpages

So my Mercury & Venus is placed in 11th house...Am a libra ascendant, Venus is retrograde at 15.5 degrees ....is Venus a badhaka.... earlier during my mercury & ketu dasha, the venus antardashas were beautiful.... Venus here has made me more sensible than what i was in ketu...could also be due to my saturn return that falls with my dhaiyaa.... what can i expect from my venus dasha....

Rather than cherry-picking like this and trying to piece together a satisfactory and contextually-complete and meaningful personal reading, getting a proper reading will be more satisfactory.

Good luck in your pursuit!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

suhasg

Rather than cherry-picking like this and trying to piece together a satisfactory and contextually-complete and meaningful personal reading, getting a proper reading will be more satisfactory.

Good luck in your pursuit!

Love and Light,

Rohiniranjan

RR, nice said. OP could be genuinely interested , but often , this is one more smart way to get a free one. IMHO, it is a waste of time to answer such posts.

kshantaram

Premium Member
mer-venus lords 1/9 conjunct 11th good for prosperity, but gains-friendships under stress-delay. gains from literary-oratory-artistic skills. venus retro again element of delay, while venus also retro towards cancer 10th, sun-mars-moon-venus cancer artistic aptitudes, such projects, fountains etc, but again under stress-delay as inimical-badhaka sun over the 10th, success and recognition under element of stress-delay.

venus asc lord hence venus badhaka leo 11th, 6th from 6th too, could impact health, may need zinc supplements perhaps.

sun-mars-moon-retro venus cancer could impact health in terms of heart-lungs-pneumonia-knees etc.

badhaka planets generally said to cause stress-delay in matters, and could cause disease, badhaka planet placement not good in kendra-trikona spoiling the good houses putting them under stress and delay and disease prone.

hope this helps clarify to my best,

kshantaram