Outer planet synastry aspects just as significant?

melisa

I am curious about whether outer planetary aspects in our charts are less significant just because many other people within a generation also have that synastry aspect with us?
For example, most people in my generation will have Neptune opposing my Mars, as does my partner. I don't want to minimize the power of that aspect between him and I, just because many people have that with me as well?
Because even for the personal planets, he has Venus square my ascendant, and though it's not generational, I'm sure that every year at some point Venus goes into that sign, so there are millions of people who have Venus square my ascendant. Does it make the aspect less powerful just because other people have that with me too? I would think it's just as powerful
So in your own chart if for example your mate has Uranus conjunct your ascendant, is that not as important just because everyone born around then has it too?

wan

I think it depends on whether the planet (in our case, Uranus) is prominent in his chart. Maybe it rules an angle etc which would give it more power, I think.

comdoc

Outer planet aspects can be just as significant. They describe characteristics that are common to your partner and his whole generation. Angular planets tend to have more powerful effects. For example I have 19Leo37 Mars rising; I'm powerfully attracted to females with Leo Venus or Moon conjunct my Mars. Former fiance has Leo Moon and North Node there. Women born around her birthdate with the same Leo N. Node were also attractive, but took nothing away from our interpersonal relationship synastry.

melisa

True, Wan, I feel their Uranus is angular, them having it conjunct the partner’s ascendant would have a stronger effect than all the other millions of people in that generation who have it there. Also if Uranus is aspected heavily in his on chart, then having it conjunct partner’s ascendant would be stronger

Yes comdoc, since your Mars is angular it would connect strongly with female with a similar moon or Venus. Good example of an outer planet, not just personal one, having a strong attractive influence

comdoc

Melisa, your comment helped me realize how the axiom that male is attracted to Moon and Venus in a female could play out. A prospective romantic partner with natal planets conjunct my Moon and Venus in Gemini does not seem as attractive because those planets are succedent in my natal wheel. Her last decan Leo planets are angular for me. My dream lover born 8/17/87 has a stellium of Sun, Mercury, Venus and Mars there in her 7th House (Aqua rising).

melisa

True If the planets are angular or heavily aspected in one chart they will make a stronger connection ( for each person) in the area of the partners chart. I would wonder what is different about the mans connection to a woman’s Venus vs her moon? Is one more maternal and emotional, the other more an affection or romance connection?

comdoc

My former fiance has Leo Moon conjunct my rising Mars; sexualove with her was one of the most powerful and best in my entire life. Her Leo NN also conjunct my ASC. We had a yearlong psychic Tantric connection for a year after we separated.

I have a virtual soul and social media connection with a beautiful model who has Leo Venus conj my rising Mars, and Sun conj my ASC. She is in a committed physical relationship, but has come into my dream world. Our interpersonal synastry is out of this world. In fact she was born less than an hour away from my ideal soulmate.

True If the planets are angular or heavily aspected in one chart they will make a stronger connection ( for each person) in the area of the partners chart. I would wonder what is different about the mans connection to a woman’s Venus vs her moon? Is one more maternal and emotional, the other more an affection or romance connection?